Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? (3121 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by czarr(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Can you remember when and with whom you climaxed the strongest?... I'm talking about the eyes in the back of the head type climax. The type that you feel like you blacked out for a sec.
Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
How old are you

Anyways, nevermind.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by czarr(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
How old are you

Anyways, nevermind.
Make maturity no go kill you one day sha, cruise u no fit catch na to dey waka dey ask people their age. Have fun abeg. Life is to be enjoyed, play a little.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Bluezy13(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Make maturity no go kill you one day sha, cruise u no fit catch na to dey waka dey ask people their age. Have fun abeg. Life is to be enjoyed, play a little.

Nevermind.
Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
When my lecturer died I reached cloud 9

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by silverlinen(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn
Na when i been bleep one Allen Ave ashi like that.
Omo the girl rock me sotay 2 months in a row, she dey anchor for my deck steady.
Won't forget it man

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Nerogaming01(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fun fact: Women get their highest orgasm when they are high on marij □ uana

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by samleady: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2022
This is awesome
Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by okrikaboi: 3:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Back then when my babe was banging only me Omo I swear I had a concussion. I felt electric shocks in my brain and down my spine I would clench are miky ways tightly from behind I released all my pleasures in her while I promised her the galaxy now two of my preek no fit satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Redpill1: 4:06am On Apr 28, 2022
okrikaboi:
Back then when my babe was banging only me Omo I swear I had a concussion. I felt electric shocks in my brain and down my spine I would clench are miky ways tightly from behind I released all my pleasures in her while I promised her the galaxy now two of my preek no fit satisfy her.

Take heart bro that's the female gender for you. That's why I swallow Redpill at all times

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by okrikaboi: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Redpill1:

Take heart bro that's the female gender for you. That's why I swallow Redpill at all times
Lol she's fwb now she's dating herself I am yet to take my revenge but it's not priority right now. No more petting just three more sex acts and I'm done, golden showers, rimming and anal then I'll drop her like hot potato.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by okoroemeka(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Fun fact: Women get their highest orgasm when they are high on marij □ uana
male orgasm are just restricted to when the juice is about to cum , maximum 5-10 seconds orgasm and it is predictable, straight forward and boring,but female orgasm is not predictable,many things can make a woman cum,some women will start orgasm immediately you suck them,20 minutes suck they are still orgasming, imagine a man cumming for 20 mins,the feeling is better imagined than felt,i am of the strong opinion that majority of women enjoy sex more than men

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Nerogaming01(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
male orgasm are just restricted to when the juice is about to cum , maximum 5-10 seconds orgasm and it is predictable, straight forward and boring,but female orgasm is not predictable,many things can make a woman cum,some women will start orgasm immediately you suck them,20 minutes suck they are still orgasming, imagine a man cumming for 20 mins,the feeling is better imagined than felt,i am of the strong opinion that majority of women enjoy sex more than men
Mad o. 20 minutes is long. 20 minutes shaking? Is there anything like silent orgasm or they must shake?
Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by TheKrakon: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
My own no
Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
When I made my first 1million dolls

Re: When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
Women? 20 minutes?? From what I know only 10 out of 100 women experiences orgasm during their lifetime
Which means most women (if not all you'll eventually come across) barely reaches an orgasm they just lay there like fufu waiting to be pounded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back / "I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.