Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? (17566 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by ideamonster: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share the experience of a friend of mine. He was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was with him in her house on this particular day and they were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. He is an unapologetic alpha male and supports the male gender with all he has but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed him so he told her he was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God” As if that wasn’t enough she pushed us both out of her apartment and told him “get out of my house and go and die“.

As a gentleman he didn’t say anything to me, but knowing my friend, deep down I knew the relationship was over. But he didn’t end it that day or week or month. A few later, he just called her out of the blue and said it was over. Some days ago while going through my own dating issues, I messaged him asking why he broke off with her and he forwarded the video below and typed "that day" under it.

So guys, when did you know that your relationship was over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQqxrWfCnk

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by ideamonster: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
I need your advice please.
ideamonster:
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share the experience of a friend of mine. He was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was with him in her house on this particular day and they were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. He is an unapologetic alpha male and supports the male gender with all he has but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed him so he told her he was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God” As if that wasn’t enough she pushed us both out of her apartment and told him “get out of my house and go and die“.

As a gentleman he didn’t say anything to me, but knowing my friend, deep down I knew the relationship was over. But he didn’t end it that day or week or month. A few later, he just called her out of the blue and said it was over. Some days ago while going through my own dating issues, I messaged him asking why he broke off with her and he forwarded the video below and typed "that day" under it.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by ideamonster: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
interesting submissions
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Dimaya: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
ideamonster:
interesting submissions

Great post. Long time no see
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Chris2863(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mtcheeeew. You better get yourself busy with something else

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Dimaya: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chris2863:
Mtcheeeew. You better get yourself busy with something else

hmmmn
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by mekus15: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mine ended when she started showing lack of commitment in the relationship. I call, she doesn't pick and wouldn't call back. I sent messages via whatsapp, she wouldn't reply.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Savedday2: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
The day I realized that, no good thing can ever come from dating a 9ja girls.

The bottom line is that, the fact that you have not caught your GF/wife doing ashawo doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo. They are all the same...... Some do it codedly while others openly.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Nehyooh(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2023
The day she said "Don't think I don't see guys, I have a lot of them toasting me"
She later begged, but I've made my decision already.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Dimaya: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Savedday2:
The day I realized that, no good thing can ever come from dating a 9ja girls.

The bottom line is that, the fact that you have not caught your GF/wife doing ashawo doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo. They are all the same...... Some do it codedly while others openly.

hmmn.
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by DND069: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hints to ladies: any time your boyfriend tells you "whenever you see someone better than I, you can leave/get along with the person, that he doesnt mind" just know you are a fuckmate to him.

Secondly, if he doesn't set boundaries with you in a relationship, then you just dating yourself. You are a fuckmate to him.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by TheFinesseKid: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
When she started squeezing my balls too hard.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Dimaya: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
When she started squeezing my balls too hard.

shaking my damn head

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by lordnkem000(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
When I realized she had nothing to offer outside her pvssy. And she kept expecting me to become her father at the same time

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Joseph099(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
When she put her pussy on my face

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
ideamonster:
Good day everyone!!

The day he started demanding I do more than my power, while he was boldly allowing a woman feed him all in the name of being supportive..not like he did anything in return while we were dating I was living on empty promises.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Miravik900(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
The day he started demanding I do more than my power, while he was boldly allowing a woman feed him all in the name of being supportive..not like he did anything in return while we were dating I was living on empty promises.

You sef rest

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Miravik900:

You sef rest
I didn't make my comment on your mother's head. Sorry!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Miravik900(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I didn't make my comment on your mother's head. Sorry!!

You have been crying all over nairaland na you be the first person them serve breakfast? Wailer 😂

Don’t find something to keep yourself busy keep fooling around for likes frustrated ewu

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Miravik900:

You have been crying all over nairaland na you be the first person them serve breakfast? Wailer 😂

Don’t find something to keep yourself busy keep fooling around for likes frustrated ewu
Again I didn't make my comments on your mother's head, I don't know why u drinking panadol on some one elses headache. That bolded should be for you not me don't you think so?

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Eazie351(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
H
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by TheFinesseKid: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dimaya:

shaking my damn head
I know right. I felt the same way on that day. I was so disappointed.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Dimaya: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
lordnkem000:
When I realized she had nothing to offer outside her pvssy. And she kept expecting me to become her father at the same time

The stories you read on nairaland. Smdh shocked

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by dkidd: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
When I first caught her in a web of lies. She still wouldn't leave but I was already done with her cos I could never trust her at all

16 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by lordnkem000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dimaya:

The stories you read on nairaland. Smdh shocked
I felt it was stories too like you until it started happening in my relationship. Had to use my head o

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by TheDarkporeShow: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
ideamonster:
Good day everyone!!

do not ignore joblessness or promiscuity. it rarely gets better

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by eepeepook: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oh, this boy with twenty accounts. I think say na better person. Probably a made up story.

I’m out.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by MemoriesAndMe: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Most relationships start declining when financial issues set in. When bills take over a couple's finances, there's a likelihood for marrital issues to set in.

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by omenka1: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
This OP sef, why u wan know? Ur busy body don too much ooo
If I tell u now u go believe?
Abeg let sleeping bingos lie

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Kukutenla: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
When she told me she's a lesbian and she wants a party cool

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Lyoncrescent: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
When i listened to a message by Gbile Akanni

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by GreatAchiever1: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gender ideologies and knowing the character/mentality of the opposite sex should be one of the essence of dating but we have turn it into a transaction of money and sex.

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships / What Makes You Abbreviate Hbd, Hml, Llnp, Gbu When Congratulating?