Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4453 Views)

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Does poverty lead to depression and frustration? I have been poor too, but I wasn't depressed or frustrated because of it.

Why are the youths of nowadays becoming so depressed and frustrated the moment there is no money in their accounts?

Can't they just be patient and control their emotions as I used to do? Is it because most times of them are into drugs, fròlicking, and gambling?

Why always looking for someone to abuse when they're frustrated?

Are we to blame Buhari for this or their laziness and entitlement mentality?

If someone like Portable, Mr. Zazoo can make it, anyone can. It's just a matter of time. You don't need to abuse others or act frustrated to prove your state of mind.

Money goes to those who think! It doesn't matter if you're mad, controversial, or calm. As long as you think and take action in the right direction, it will come to you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some of them even say women ignore them because of lack of money. No one ignored me because of lack of money. I'm the one who ignored them because I love being alone.

So, why are these youths always complaining? What is wrong with them?

Re: by Onixlaz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
When you don't have the money to cater for yourself, obviously, you would be depressed. But, we should always keep trying no matter the situation. Everyone has a timeline!

Re: by adeboi1: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Onixlaz:

No airtime again for the first person to comment grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

Some of them even say women ignore them because of lack of money. No one ignored me because of lack of money. I'm the one who ignored them because I love being alone.

I agree!

Honestly.. I didn't ignore you cause you're broke... I did cause you're a boring cunt... undecided

They never learn... Always blaming others...

Re: by SurvivorM(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Social media have changed everything, you see your age mate or someone younger than you living the vida loca and you are filled with envy wanting to be like them,

Ignoring the fact that some of them online are living fake life or not all fingers are the same.

It's the mindset anyway, I have known guys and girls that are contend with what they have and not bothered by flashy things

Re: by Boogyman557: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

No too REASON d matterz

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

Just ignore all doz NONSENSE and HUSTLE LEGIT!

REMEMBER, All na VANITY upon VANITY!

U fit SUFFER make money and invest and u die 2morrow, ur children fit sell all ur sweat or turn ur house to night club b4 Dem sell d house..

but STILL on STILL, make money but LEGIT!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: by Onixlaz(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
adeboi1:

No airtime again for the first person to comment grin
I hope this thinking of yours would take you far.
Ps. Okay.

Re: by adeboi1: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Onixlaz:
I hope this thinking of yours would take you far.
Ps. Okay.

Seen.

Re: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
@SurvivorM

Exactly! Contentment is the keyword. I'm glad I learned this naturally from my dad. He doesn't have time for what isn't his.

I feel one of the major drives is the urge to belong. Every guy wants dread, tattoo and earring now else they'll feel they're Jews.

They gamble, f*ck around, and get high (with money), so when this money is no longer there to do the things that give them JOY, they become frustrated and abuse everyone around.

If only they can let go of these addiction, they'll never be frustrated or envy others when they lack money.

Re: by Stallionhorse: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
After God nah Money
Don't let anybody lie to you..
As long as your a living soul money is everything.
You have a right to steal if you don't have
Your have a right to be depressed to, be angry to be sad, but most of all when your broke pray and double up.. God never sleeps.. But if you feel your weak.. Drink sniper life is by choice.. Only the brave will survive..
Re: by Stallionhorse: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

I agree!

Honestly.. I didn't ignore you cause you're broke... I did cause you're a boring cunt... undecided

They never learn... Always blaming others...
have you eaten something decent lately?? Please take small suckudie it helps heal mental illness.
Re: by Albertone(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
I can't say for others but I sure know jeon is depressed.I mean,you can't be broke,ugly and not be frustrated!
Re: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
have you eaten something decent lately?? Please take small suckudie it helps heal mental illness.

Dog sh*t has more personality than you do... undecided

It's not your poverty that chased all those women away... Okay sweetie?

Re: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
@Stallionhorse:

We have the right to steal? Wow! We learn everyday.
Re: by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
The kind rain wey dey fall here eh! I'm not even at home and all my electronics are on. This thunder self no wan hear word and this people no wan take light. If anything gets damaged, I will sue.
Re: by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly

WTF MAN!

I dreamt of you! Your comment was...

"Make I bla my weed"

Re: by SurvivorM(f): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
@SurvivorM

Exactly! Contentment is the keyword. I'm glad I learned this naturally from my dad. He doesn't have time for what isn't his.

I feel one of the major drives is the urge to belong. Every guy wants dread, tattoo and earring now else they'll feel they're Jews.

They gamble, f*ck around, and get high (with money), so when this money is no longer there to do the things that give them JOY, they become frustrated and abuse everyone around.

If only they can let go of these addiction, they'll never be frustrated or envy others when they lack money.

My lesson actually came from my Mum, she taught me about contentment and how to be satisfied with what you have, yes I like money but I am not obsessed with it.
I am way satisfied with whatever I have.

Many youths of nowadays want heaven and earth, they want Lamborghini, Ferrari, they want 10 cars without working for it.

If they work hard, yes they may not get those flashy things but working hard was never option for them, they just want to become billionaires without making an effort and when they see their age mates having those things, frustration sets in.

They insults women online because I am going to admit, many girls too like flasy things and many dont want to date the broke guys, so when the guys cant get the flashy girls they want, in turn they become bitter.

It's a vicious cycle, God help the future generations.

That's why there is no love anymore
Re: by Chaos14: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Broke people serve and work for money intellegent people make money work for them
Re: by Stallionhorse: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Dog sh*t has more personality than you do... undecided

It's not your poverty that chased all those women away... Okay sweetie?
lol.. If you call my 6 digit account balance poverty then I am happy God is about to make me a billionaire.. But as for you.. You will end up with a broke ass like your father.
Re: by Stallionhorse: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
@Stallionhorse:

We have the right to steal? Wow! We learn everyday.
you have the will to do whatever makes you happy not withstanding of its good or bad.
Re: by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
lol.. If you call my 6 digit account balance poverty then I am happy God is about to make me a billionaire.. But as for you.. You will end up with a broke ass like your father.
Rich dog sh** then... Priceless... grin

Re: by Chaos14: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Rich dog sh** then... Priceless... grin
He said 6 digits 6000.00 is also 6 digits

Re: by Moz22: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
SurvivorM:
Social media have changed everything, you see your age mate or someone younger than you living the vida loca and you are filled with envy wanting to be like them,

Ignoring the fact that some of them online are living fake life or not all fingers are the same.

It's the mindset anyway, I have known guys and girls that are contend with what they have and not bothered by flashy things
basically had nothing to do with social media trust me... When u aren't able to afford simple basic amenities, food, shelter..clothes and the likes. Depression would set it. Nigeria has made it so bad that it has so hostile to dream. Personally, I've got a dream to become this but I'm stuck in btw pursuing that dream and survival.. has nothing to do with lazy also. Nigeria is just not it

Re: by Sheddy5(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Does poverty lead to depression and frustration? I have been poor too, but I wasn't depressed or frustrated because of it.

Why are the youths of nowadays becoming so depressed and frustrated the moment there is no money in their accounts?

Can't they just be patient and control their emotions as I used to do? Is it because most times of them are into drugs, fròlicking, and gambling?

If someone like Portable, Mr. Zazoo can make it, anyone can. It's just a matter of time. You don't need to abuse others or act frustrated to prove your state of mind.

Money goes to those who think! It doesn't matter if you're mad, controversial, or calm. As long as you think and take action in the right direction, it will come to you.
being poor is part of growth, i mean being poor can motivate me to aim at my goals.
Re: by Educonomist: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

At what age do you start making it... Depression may likely set in for some guys in their late 20s and early 30s who hasn't achieved much
But I don't understand a young guy of 18,19 or early 20s getting depressed just because he couldn't afford to live flashy life...

Re: by Sheddy5(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

yeah, most youths want fun when it's not the right time... I'm a ghost in the midst of females because i don't give my attention to them and they don't too, i've enjoyed a lot of respect because i always repect myself at any giving time... I've less friends because i don't want to hear some fraud or sex discussions, it's irritating me.

Re: by Sheddy5(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
am a introvert and it's fine but i don't like the shyness that's involved, i have a lot going in my head with great imaginations, i see everything in my own different perpestive.

being poor, with zero amount of money make me look for ways around within my reach and self, i even smile when things are burning because i know it woundn't be permanet and i just have to figure a way out.

rich people with their money and materials things make's me excited (happy for them) and it motivate me to keep on pushing forward with my game plan.

when you gat nothing remember you are standing on a floor which is a free gift, you could invest in it and make hundreds of thousands of nairas and would keep looking up and make a plan about the next big thing.

Re: by Onixlaz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chaos14:
He said 6 digits 6000.00 is also 6 digits
Now, this is harsh. Lol
Re: by Michelle70(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

what leads to depression isn't poverty but the anger of not moving forward in life.

Some persons have great plans and are working to achieve it but they are still stagnant, if u are comfortable with ur current position then u have no reason to be depressed

Re: by Unzerious: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bro, there's a difference. You weren't Poor, but just not in need of cash.
Re: by Nerogaming01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
I no see picture undecided[color=#006600][/color]

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl / "Represent Your Ex With A Car"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56