Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4476 Views)

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by phemmyfour: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Does poverty lead to depression and frustration? I have been poor too, but I wasn't depressed or frustrated because of it.

Why are the youths of nowadays becoming so depressed and frustrated the moment there is no money in their accounts?

Can't they just be patient and control their emotions as I used to do? Is it because most times of them are into drugs, fròlicking, and gambling?

Why always looking for someone to abuse when they're frustrated?

Are we to blame Buhari for this or their laziness and entitlement mentality?

If someone like Portable, Mr. Zazoo can make it, anyone can. It's just a matter of time. You don't need to abuse others or act frustrated to prove your state of mind.

Money goes to those who think! It doesn't matter if you're mad, controversial, or calm. As long as you think and take action in the right direction, it will come to you.
We react differently to the same situation
Re: by Premiumwriter: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Datboredberri:

I agree!

Honestly.. I didn't ignore you cause you're broke... I did cause you're a boring cunt... undecided

They never learn... Always blaming others...
did he ever notice that you existed?

Re: by Premiumwriter: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2022
SurvivorM:
Social media have changed everything, you see your age mate or someone younger than you living the vida loca and you are filled with envy wanting to be like them,

Ignoring the fact that some of them online are living fake life or not all fingers are the same.

It's the mindset anyway, I have known guys and girls that are contend with what they have and not bothered by flashy things
Honestly.

For me it was seeing people I was way better in school living the life on social media.

But now I try to focus on my plan instead of theirs. Life na jeje
Re: by Figger(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Michelle70:
what leads to depression isn't poverty but the anger of not moving forward in life.

Some persons have great plans and are working to achieve it but they are still stagnant, if u are comfortable with ur current position then u have no reason to be depressed
this is the only meaningful answer I've read in this post so far.
Re: by Jmichael1(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
adeboi1:

No airtime again for the first person to comment grin
hahahahaha bahd guy... buhari gov affect every body jare....

1 Like

Re: by Jmichael1(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Right from the days of john the baptist,a hungry man is an angry man.......
Re: by Emmanuel224(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
U might have money and still be depressed and frustrated
Re: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
@Emmanuel224

That means the source of money is not clean or you used the money you made to attain poor health by consuming dangerous meals or substances because you have money.

At times, it could be natural though.

1 Like

Re: by Emmanuel224(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
@Emmanuel224

That means the source of money is not clean or you used the money you made to attain poor health by consuming dangerous meals or substances because you have money.

At times, it could be natural though.
yeah it's natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? / Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? / 5 Effective Home Remedies For Lifting Your Breasts In A Natural Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.