Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77309 Views)

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donbenie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jesse25:

I wish this for your daughter say Amen . angry
Regina Daniel is enjoying her marriage,living her best life..
And you are HERE wishing what to his daughter?
Better a polygamous family where my daughter will be taken care of..
Than to a man who would use her to learn kickboxing.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
undecided
Yes and so?

Oh I forgot it’s you.
Find ways to blame the woman will you? What did I expect?

Blame the woman? No, I don't blame her. But I also wouldn't use the opportunity to fault or blame men like you do. That's the reason I sought your opinion about the new wife. According to you, men enjoy making women sad so it would be great to know what the new wife did to the first wife.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Saintmary(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What is a house band ? Or did you mean husband ?

House husband

A husband that I will pay his groom price, and he will accept my terms.

Don't quote me if you can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
derecho:
Do you read your Bible or you are just assuming what it's supposed to look like?

Yes, and I also read the history surrounding the bible.

And since we are on the topic of the bible, let's see what Solomon's wives did to him....

King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David his father had done.

7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. 8 He did the same for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and offered sacrifices to their gods.

9 The Lord became angry with Solomon because his heart had turned away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice. 10 Although he had forbidden Solomon to follow other gods, Solomon did not keep the Lord’s command. 11 So the Lord said to Solomon, “Since this is your attitude and you have not kept my covenant and my decrees, which I commanded you, I will most certainly tear the kingdom away from you and give it to one of your subordinates. 12 Nevertheless, for the sake of David your father, I will not do it during your lifetime. I will tear it out of the hand of your son. 13 Yet I will not tear the whole kingdom from him, but will give him one tribe for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem, which I have chosen.”

1 kings 1 vs 1-13. Those women took him away from God. Sad innit.?

Also as Jesus said...

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?(Matthew 19 vs 5.

Didn't say wives.

Anyway, I am not opposed to him marrying wives. What I don't like is being a monogamist today, for the sake of marrying that babe, and then twenty years later, you remember you were a polygamist. You marry in a church that preaches monogamy, and then you suddenly remember that the doctrines of the church are useless when it suits you.

May you never be betrayed as Yul has betrayed his wife.

Good evening.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by kayperry: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm laughing because I don't know how else to react. You will live with a man for several years and think you know him, and then wake up one day and realise the only person you truly know in this life is yourself.

What really do these men want?

it not a question of what do men what, maybe its time people take cognisance of "nature"

From an early age, i got to understand women are "whores" by nature (no insult intended) maybe that gave me an edge over gurlz surprises wink

Now its left to women to unravel men's nature @least if they won't accept "men are polygamous in nature" ... cos gba fun olohun nii isimi
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

House husband

A husband that I will pay his groom price, and he will accept my terms.

Don't quote me if you can't do it.

Nne no need to be hostile... I was merely asking about the definition. But why would you be seeking such? Isn't that an aberration? Or rather unafrican culturally?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Blame the woman? No, I don't blame her. But I also wouldn't use the opportunity to fault or blame men like you do. That's the reason I sought your opinion about the new wife. According to you, men enjoy making women sad so it would be great to know what the new wife did to the first wife.

If you don’t find anything to fault/blame on a married man doing this or the men here celebrating him for it, I have no conversation with you.

My opinion on the new wife? she’s obviously a nitwit. What kind of question is that. She’s dusty for sure

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Freemasonry: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul no try shaa!
Forget! Nigga bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Neimar:

He's stupid because he married another woman?
FR?

Yes he's stupid, he married a woman that left her marriage with two kids, so yes, he's an everlasting idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Saintmary(f): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Nne no need to be hostile... I was merely asking about the definition. But why would you be seeking such? Isn't that an aberration? Or rather unafrican culturally?

It was a response, just go back and read through.

Now, it's not so bad if a woman pays a man's groom price naw, is it not happiness we are all looking for?

I don't think it matters if anyone has ever done it before.

So, I will gladly get a house husband if he fits my spec.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by derecho(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yes, and I also read the history surrounding the bible.

And since we are on the topic of the bible, let's see what Solomon's wives did to him....

1 kings 1 vs 1-13. Those women took him away from God. Sad innit.?

Also as Jesus said...

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?(Matthew 19 vs 5.

Didn't say wives.

Anyway, I am not opposed to him marrying wives. What I don't like is being a monogamist today, for the sake of marrying that babe, and then twenty years later, you remember you were a polygamist. You marry in a church that preaches monogamy, and then you suddenly remember that the doctrines of the church are useless when it suits you.

May you never be betrayed as Yul has betrayed his wife.

Good evening.

Kikikiki,
I'm Sorry I wasn't referring to what you just posted.
I believe in monogamy and I'm not supporting Yul's action.

I'm referring to the idea of a lady marrying into a family just to come and be fed.
Read Proverbs 31 to see what a virtuous woman should be like.

I only referred to Solomon's wives because I know most were princesses and were not coming into marriage because of "food" or basic things that could have been provided for them if they chose not to marry.

My point is marriage is a serious responsibility for the parties involved. The two come together in agreement to raise godly seeds. It is a Union that establishes God's purpose on earth.
A wife is not just a woman but a prepared woman.

A HELPmeet is not coming to sit down to be served breakfast in bed.She's to understand the man's vision and help him.
If she's not ready to be of help, she should remain a spinster.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ifiokjohn(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What are u saying?? Didn't the first wife give him males I have always said this, the day a man can't provide my needs or go broke, I will walk away I will never suffer with any man. They don't deserve it at the end of the day u the woman will be the one to shed tears.
Lol you're free anything. Afterall what are you even contributing to his life? Only parasiting his life and money fa.
A man who lose your type as a wife should be grateful God has done him a Hugh favour fa..
Abeg rest.
You women just small taking care of bills una don dey disrespect.
Just go sitdown jor

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
GOD FORBID ADULTEROUS SEEDS FROM ENTERING INTO HIS CONGREGATION FOR 4 GENERATIONS AND THATS FOR 400 YEARS BY GENESIS 15:13-16.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by favour32(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lol I tell you bro.. And come to think of it; most women misbehave in their marriages because they don't have anyone competing with them. But a situation whereby a man has two or more wives, before any of the wives will misbehave or nag she will advice herself because she knows the man has options.

Infact all the wives will be competing for who will win more favors from the man.
Correct guy!
Any man wey get resources and he nor get option where woman dey, na a fool.
Woman get sense die.
Dem nor dey love but self interest only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Ebubu: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
Eya. The virtuous woman that stood by him when he had nothing in the university. Still gorgeous after years and years of marriage.
Now he has something he went for a light-skin babe.

Ndi virtuous women over to you.

I feel empathy for her. But she should divorce him ASAP and move on with her life
nobody sought for your bitter feminist advice undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

It was a response, just go back and read through.

Now, it's not so bad if a woman pays a man's groom price naw, is it not happiness we are all looking for?

I don't think it matters if anyone has ever done it before.

So, I will gladly get a house husband if he fits my spec.

Mensing you see marriage as nothing more than a means to an end, albeit domestic satisfaction or status box ticking ?

Nne morning should ever make you loose sight of or belief in the marriage institution to this extent.

There are good marriages , there are loyal and good men and women out there. There is true love ... I personally despite all the doom and gloom out there believe marriage is a beautiful thing.. it's spectacularly splendid indeed. Two people learning am growing together through life's journeys.both good and bad till the point they merge as one. What could be more beautiful?
I am privileged to have been raised by both parents who love detach othw runtil my.dad passed away in old age for half a century I never saw them fight over cheating or money... Yes they fought ove either things but loved each other so much that my dad's passing is the singular most devastating thing that could happen to my mum till date.

Don't loos sight of the beauty of marriage and settle of a mediocre experience. Hold out nne keep the faith

All will be fine at last. better late and get it right that's what I tell myself as I await my.soul.mate .. so we must all encourage each other

Cheers
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Layi4real:
When a man doesn't have enough money one wife is okay. The moment God bless u more nd u start getting well to do then you can marry the second wife by doing so God mercy will favor u more as far as no scripture has oppose men marrying more than one wife but both scripture reject women having two husband. Say no to gender equality.
The ratio of women to men is more nw. And this is one of the reasons God said men shud marry as many as we are capable so as no lady will b left unmarried. It hard to accept thou but ladies must learn how to accept there destiny.

You no just get sense, go and Google the ratio of men to women then come back here

And where did God say you are permitted to marry many women? What scripture? Don't show us examples of men that did it in the bible, show us the specific scripture where God himself said men can marry many women.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ellasure:
God's blessings and guidance upon your life. You are a trail blazer to your generation.

From now henceforth nobody of Yul generation should castigate his father for marrying more than one wife.

In Yoruba culture, a man with one wife has not married. Please check with your father and mother.

Oyinbo men are equally marrying more than one today through religious or otherwise.

Women by their nature like to talk and set up quarrels which a man can not stand so if they are two or more under a roof they can talk more and scheme about things better and the man can concentrate on looking for sustainability for the family.

So, don't get bogged down by a woman because you can not handle her enough. Good advice for those with ears.
This advice is only for a wealthy man
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

We don't know their story, their agreements, and what they've been through enough to conclude that one party betrayed another.

The fact that the public is just getting to know about a second wife and a second child implies that there are probably more that we don't know.

Didn't you see her comment there? Does it look like she agreed to polygamy from the onset?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God almighty who is in heaven punish all men IJN Amen
God will punish your papa for us for sinning with your gender
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Saintmary(f): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Mensing you see marriage as nothing more than a means to an end, albeit domestic satisfaction or status box ticking ?

Nne morning should ever make you loose sight of or belief in the marriage institution to this extent.

There are good marriages , there are loyal and good men and women out there. There is true love ... I personally despite all the doom and gloom out there believe marriage is a beautiful thing.. it's spectacularly splendid indeed. Two people learning am growing together through life's journeys.both good and bad till the point they merge as one. What could be more beautiful?
I am privileged to have been raised by both parents who love detach othw runtil my.dad passed away in old age for half a century I never saw them fight over cheating or money... Yes they fought ove either things but loved each other so much that my dad's passing is the singular most devastating thing that could happen to my mum till date.

Don't loos sight of the beauty of marriage and settle of a mediocre experience. Hold out nne keep the faith

All will be fine at last. better late and get it right that's what I tell myself as I await my.soul.mate .. so we must all encourage each other

Cheers

Your long post met me at a wrong time so I didn't read it.

Maybe some other time.

Still, I don't mind marrying a flexible understanding person, and I don't mind spending extra for that.

On a normal day, women spend money in marriages, so why not?

Quit trying to convince me, will you.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Joshmuch: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dagenius53:
The fear of Gistlover is the beginning of confessions.
Vawulence HQ classmates, I see u. He exposed himself so that Gistlover won't expose and drag him. I mean people pleaded on his behalf, so Gistlover left only his picture since last week on his blog without giving the gist. He had no choice than to expose himself and say the whole truth, otherwise Gistlover will drag the lake fire out of him.He for collect wotowoto. I come in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Olugbani1995: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Women please value yourselves

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

And she had to wait for her husband's IG post to render her displeasure to the public?

Yes, so people like you are already doing, will not conclude that she was okay with polygamy from the onset, duuuh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by nesgeeek(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.
every bread winner of the family have the right to add or change husband or wife. The man is the bread winner of the family, so he has every right to marry another wife in as much as he is capable of taking good care of both them and their children.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
JovialJune:

You no just get sense, go and Google the ratio of men to women then come back here

And where did God say you are permitted to marry many women? What scripture? Don't show us examples of men that did it in the bible, show us the specific scripture where God himself said men can marry many women.

Nobody gives a shit about your bible.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Echoban: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am not surprised as u all will always support your gender. If it was the other way round insults would have been flying ups nd down from useless pillers here. The truth still remains that I can nd will never trust any male gender be it in relationships or marriage. Men are all thesame, they will always cheat. The second woman was not there when yul nd the first wife were struggling for a better life now he is made she jumped in. It's good though any guy struggling should struggle on his own cux I will never struggle with any guy. He should make his money alone I will enter like the second wife of yul.

This girl self, u com dey vexx pass the wife. What LL ur trust do for men? How is ur trust helping any man's life, u're talking as if life would be Rossy if u trust us.

Mention 1 man who doesn't cheat, why is yul own looking different or is because he's a celeb?

If she like let her divorce, na she go loose. Abeg. She LL still b fine, I'm sure elders will call her to accept her new life, and let peace reign for her own sake. If she pack out of her home another one will bounce in asap. Why d unnecessary fume. Make una leave d guy alone, he hasn't committed serious crime. Arh arh..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What are u saying?? Didn't the first wife give him males I have always said this, the day a man can't provide my needs or go broke, I will walk away I will never suffer with any man. They don't deserve it at the end of the day u the woman will be the one to shed tears.
We've heard you frustrated evening newspaper tongue
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
theForth:

Nobody gives a shit about your bible.

Then get da fvck off my mention, you orangutan.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

I dash you 200 additional wives for this inspiring post. Enjoy!!!
grin grin grin
Nothing I no go see for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
Never waste your sympathy on NL men. This is the kind of thing that makes them happy. Whatever hurts a woman is a moment of joy for them.
grin grin grin cheesy before nkọ, it is vice versa
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ufotunang: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
And see the man that wants to be president pregnanting women up and down,.. nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.