Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77246 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by SeeItSayIt: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Heeeey, have you done paternity test to be sure he's yours? Hope is not because you entered there she decided to give you somebody's child for a time being?

We don't want to hear a touching version of this story later o...
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nisiw366: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Princessogaraya post=112322537][/quote] Polygamy is very good
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by topboss1: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
OUR GENERATION IS IN TROUBLE.

KEEPING OUR MARRIAGES WILL BE FAR HARDER THAN OUR PARENTS GENERATION AND THE GENERATION BEFORE THEM.

TEMPTATION EVERYWHERE!

OMO SEE PROBLEM!

WHETHER U WANT OR DONT WANT, SO MANY WOMEN ARE BUSY OFFERING IT TO U, FREELY.

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donbenie(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jchi9876:

Lol eh yah I remember your mama I been chook am 19 years ago give am quickie for one batcha off Douglas in Owerri so na you be that belle she bin tell me?.
Anu ofia. Ezigbo mkpi
Shameless NITWIT..
Go face your drunkard father and your legion of bastard siblings..
Dey there dey choke eye into another man's life..
Bastard son of a thousand fathers..
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Joshmuch:
Go and read the true meaning of libel first
I thought you were mature and educated to be discussed with. You never disappointed like the toddler that you are.

Don't mind replying or quoting me bc I won't read it, bye
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by naikeboy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
The boy fine sha.... Congratulations yul
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ehay(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
EdwardRandy:

Except the polygamist here in question is broke, I don't see how he's on his own in old age.
When your old you'll understand there's a limit to what money can do for you. That's when you'll understand the meaning of having loved ones. My dad was no where close to broke, all he lacked was love and care from his wives, even his favorite wife disappointed him. Only people that grew up in a monogamous home in igboland think polygamy is fun and a man's birth right.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Okhuadams(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!
Prayer warrior how many prayer you don do for urself
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by VPN11(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
I won't fail to use this opportunity to congratulate Yul Edochie for doing what is right, for not allowing himself to be held down by the shackles of political correctness, or letting his future be defined by the myopia of public opinion.

He has broken the bias, pulled down the walls and I can only hope that more men will emulate his bravery to embrace the reality that we are a franchise, no woman should monopoloze our preek just because we were kind enough to wife them.

Marriage is not what we were fed to believe, marriage is partnership.

So it's simple,
If you are man enough to keep one outside, you should have the balls to bring her in and that's what makes you a man.

It's no secret that every married man with ability, opportunity and capacity has a sidepiece. How come we'd rather live in deceit by remaining married to the one woman we are so happy to cheat on and leave our source of succour all out in the cold?

If you won't do it for your happiness, at least do it out of compassion for the lots of stranded evening newspapers loitering around without any willing reader.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JayPeeOham: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
patoski39:
Congrats nwanne. Don't listen to all those frustrated Ferminists and bitter oloshos dragging u on social media cool cool

You dey mind them?...They all wish they were the one he married grin grin

They're all hypocrites or like my friend would say hypocrisy grin

All these ladies forming holier than thou can and would never say No to a proposal from Yul... Take it to the banks! cool
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2022
JayPeeOham:

You dey mind them?...They all wish they were the one he married grin grin

They're all hypocrites or like my friend would say hypocrisy grin

All these ladies forming holier than thou can and would never say No to a proposal from Yul... Take it to the banks! cool
reason y nobody should eva take them serious
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bukatyne(f): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2022
descarado:

Sighs.
You can never understand them.

Just look at a promising young lady settling for baby mama.

And I saw some idiots defending him up there.

Is it poverty mentality or what.

And tomorrow he will beg the first wife, she will take him in again. If you ask her, she will say she did it for the kids.

Our ladies need re-orientation.

Promising young lady bawo?

They said she divorced her hubby + two kids to be his side chic.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bukatyne(f): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2022
LadyTara:
With the way he was praising his wife who would have thought he will circle back and hurt her like this. Humans sha. Smh.

Well nothing new under the sun, some women don't mind staying in a polygamous marriage, while others can't,it's a matter of choice. If she can't stay, let her leave.

He made his choice, it's time for her to make hers.To stay with a co- wife or not to stay. The choice is hers to make.

@bold:

True.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Dozie32(m): 2:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.

Na she paid the mans pride price?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by descarado: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
bukatyne:

Seriously shocked shocked
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by NoToPile: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]
When your old you'll understand there's a limit to what money can do for you. That's when you'll understand the meaning of having loved ones. My dad was no where close to broke, all he lacked was love and care from his wives, even his favorite wife disappointed him. Only people that grew up in a monogamous home in igboland think polygamy is fun and a man's birth right.

This is what people that are from monogamous families will never understand, a high percentage of people from polygamous homes will never recommend polygamy for any one.

Once you marry a 2nd wife and above it is every woman for her own children only. The man is OYO, Na our own not my own, there's a difference oo. When the papa now dies nko, yam pepper scatter scatter, some even scatter before the man dies. The money sef can fail him.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by nokspos: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2022
hands down, well said

MarketForces:
Let feminists begin a campaign against payment of bride price. If a man can pay for one, he may certainly be able to pay another woman's bride price.

Everybody cheats but the difference for women is because they were paid for, they become more careful. Sometimes, they pass off another man's child or children to the MAN THAT PAID THEIR BRIDE PRICE.

YUL has both male and female children so the only reason for this act of his might be the cultural practices that 'PURCHASES A WOMAN FROM HER FAMILY INTO ANOTHER FAMILY'.

The man that purchased her might be able to purchase another. Let marriages in Africa be less patriarchal. Let a woman also be allowed to propose to a man, wear him an engagement ring and foot his bills without much drama.

Let those who ask for equality be objective
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by nokspos: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2022
lol abi o , are women not supposed to support women again? the thing tire me o .

effort1:

If he can be responsible for his children, all these your preaching is useless.

The ratio of adult man to woman is 1 to 6. You are only deceiving yourself.

If men marry only one wives, what will happen to the other women? Are women not supposed to support women again?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Lonewolf2010(f): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Infidelity hurts. Changing the rules of engagement mid-marriage hurts. It's unfair, it's unjust. It's inhuman. It hurts especially the party been cheated on, even the innocents.
If we are true to ourselves none of us would want it for our daughters, a sister or niece. WOULD We? It seems to be becoming (or has already become) the aberrant norm.
What were the rules of engagement you agreed on when you got married? What law did you choose to be governed by? Can you be true to this?
At this point, the meaning of the words like integrity, self-discipline, mastery and control come to mind.

May God heal the wife...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by divineuk(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2022
The man has choose what he wants, please let him be. He is not the first neither would he be the last
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Tradegood: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
ntipro:
Nollywood star actor Yul Edochie has made a shocking revelation of his new wife and son on Instagram

Let's see how this will go down with his fans.

Yul Edochie, you don do autopsy?
You and the woman no get square head naa, abi?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Princessogaraya(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nisiw366:
Polygamy is very good

Oga leave me oooo
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bukatyne(f): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
descarado:

Seriously shocked shocked

My sister.

Dude obviously hustled backwards.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by descarado: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
bukatyne:

My sister.

Dude obviously hustled backwards.
Family members are denying him already.
Lady came with package too.
I wish him whatever he wish himself
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bukatyne(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2022
descarado:

Family members are denying him already.
Lady came with package too.
I wish him whatever he wish himself

He is the one who knows what he is looking for.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Emaprince:
[s]Actually women killed love. Any man falling in love is a walking dead. [/s]
No time...undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Emaprince: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
No time...undecided
grin

A man that wants to die foolishly is the one that falls in love. Women that can't be trusted. angry
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by descarado: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2022
bukatyne:

He is the one who knows what he is looking for.
If that lady is from anambra, that child belongs to her family not yul cos he married her after she gave birth.

You can only marry 2 wives for 2 reason and your first wife family and kinsmen will be on board.
1. No child
2. Male child stuff.

The church( predominantly Catholic) allows this but you won't be a Knight or among the Christian fathers association. These organisations are like the highest political offices we have today that men can do anything to be part of.
Also, the first wife is recognised by all and sundry constitutionally. When decisions are to be made, its the first wife who is giving the power to rule and execute. If there is a gathering eg the 2nd wife will serve the first wife even if they don't talk.

Coming to inheritance, it's shared from the eldest to the last. Last usually get smaller portion.

The odds are so much against second wife that people don't bother.

Lots of archaic traditionally practices are being thrown out of the window.
If we can pass into law the girl child inheritance ish, which was a very hard pills to swallow for the guys, all other nonsense like this polygamy follies suit.
We will get there.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by teeshet: 8:14am On May 03, 2022
Ishilove:
cheesy
You never know with men grin grin grin grin
are you a second wife
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by teeshet: 8:19am On May 03, 2022
bukatyne:

would you allow me marry a second wife if we get married?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by teeshet: 8:24am On May 03, 2022
descarado:

If that lady is from anambra, that child belongs to her family not yul cos he married her after she gave birth.

You can only marry 2 wives for 2 reason and your first wife family and kinsmen will be on board.
1. No child
2. Male child stuff.

The church( predominantly Catholic) allows this but you won't be a Knight or among the Christian fathers association. These organisations are like the highest political offices we have today that men can do anything to be part of.
Also, the first wife is recognised by all and sundry constitutionally. When decisions are to be made, its the first wife who is giving the power to rule and execute. If there is a gathering eg the 2nd wife will serve the first wife even if they don't talk.

Coming to inheritance, it's shared from the eldest to the last. Last usually get smaller portion.

The odds are so much against second wife that people don't bother.
i want to marry more one wife. Advice me. Am single
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by teeshet: 8:29am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

We don't know their story, their agreements, and what they've been through enough to conclude that one party betrayed another.

The fact that the public is just getting to know about a second wife implies that there are probably more that we don't know.
you always act like a simp and you are a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.