Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77284 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
JovialJune:

Yes, so people like you are already doing, will not conclude that she was okay with polygamy from the onset, duuuh undecided

The child I saw in that picture should be 1+ my dear. While I understand her feelings, coming online after such a long time to render her displeasure seems strange to me.

I'm not justifying whatever led to Yul's decision to get a second wife as it's against my personal beliefs. But I also do not care about celebrity marriages enough to expect faithfulness from a celebrity guy or lady. I believe people who get into marriages with certain type of people should actually look forward to infidelity. It's part of the package.

[My opinion won't change if a celebrity woman (e.g. Mercy Aigbe or Tiwa) decides to dum.p her husband for a new man. It's all part of the package].
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nobody ever promises the wife monogamy. But you expect it

I had this cousin in school. Engineering student. Very hot chick. Also very disciplined. She had friends who wilded out, but she was not like that. Basically dated this dude right through uni and married him after her masters.

The guy was in a different school for that matter. Could only come by once in a while.

I was so shocked to hear recently that the guy took a second wife. I was like wtf? Fine wife, college sweetheart, abroad educated (masters) , bringing home the bacon, did not even contemplate cheating on your ass when we were in school, but yet here we are.

Na real wa.

Awon boiz sha. We see small illusion of money and our dicks start wandering.
Lol. Money makes the merry go round cheesy grin
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

And no woman should stick with one man even, by your reasoning

Like say una dey stick to one man before..
Una sticking no be only verbally.. make Men mention DNA test now.. una go start dey get heart palpitations..
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JovialJune(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

The child I saw in that picture should be 1+ my dear. While I understand her pain, coming online after such a long time to render her displeasure seems strange to me.

I'm not justifying whatever led to Yul's decision to get a second wife as it's against my belief. But I also do not care about celebrity marriages enough to expect faithfulness from them. I believe people who get into marriages with certain type of people should actually look forward to infidelity. It's part of the package.

Is this guy for real? The guy publicly shamed her, so you expect her not to publicly shame him and display her anger? She shouldn't let people know she did not approve of it? Are you not the same person trying to assume she agreed to polygamy from the onset?

And who told you she married him when he was a celebrity? They were high school sweethearts who had nothing when they got married so what the hell are you saying? So because he turned celebrity overnight she should simply divorce him because of that?

In other to support your gender, you ended up saying nonsense, hope you know that.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

House husband

A husband that I will pay his groom price, and he will accept my terms.

Don't quote me if you can't do it.
Not even in your 1000th world. You all are slaves to men tongue
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
favour32:

Correct guy!
Any man wey get resources and he nor get option where woman dey, na a fool.
Woman get sense die.
Dem nor dey love but self interest only.
True, women have self interest more than any other thing
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Joshmuch:
Vawulence HQ classmates, I see u. He exposed himself so that Gistlover won't expose and drag him. I mean people pleaded on his behalf, so Gistlover left only his picture since last week on his blog without giving the gist. He had no choice than to expose himself and say the whole truth, otherwise Gistlover will drag the lake fire out of him.He for collect wotowoto. I come in peace!
Is it not scandalous and against the law for gist lover to do that against his wish? I mean giving certain information not authorised to the public. Can't Yul sue for a libel?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Like say una dey stick to one man before..
Una sticking no be only verbally.. make Men mention DNA test now.. una go start dey get heart palpitations..
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..

What's good for the goose....
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Tombrown3(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
2020 and so? Even from the 1990s 80s, etc, we had more men than women.

See who's talking, more men from Mars I guess?, go check your faq well, how many men died in wars and crimes. Bokoharram and unknown gun men, who do they kill more?

You think the Bible was joking when it says at the end time women will be begging just to answer a man's name as his wife?

You really don't know what you are talking. Out of 7 billion people on earth 3 billion are males only, and the scores keep decreasing by the day.

It has been proven that infant female child always makes it to teenage compare to the male child.

That you have many jobless SIMP on your Facebook inbox cheering and hollaring you doesn't mean men are not scares.

Peace!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Emdebby2: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Am not surprised. Celebrity marriage.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by MSGAMBLE9: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Layi4real:
It funny the way this feminist reacts. As someone as already quoted
She can bring in the divorce papers and move on with her life.
The problem with you people is that you don't want to accept your destiny. woman is created for man not man for woman. The earlier you understand this, embrace it and make good use of it, the better your home.
Some men decide to keep to one wife not because some set of people said so but because the woman respect her place and the man find himself ok with that one woman.
I will support polygamous practicing as long as the husband did not dumb the second wife for the first one. Man can marry as much as he is only capable.
Nd for those complaining after years of sufferness together. It better u knw that even if you didn't suffer with him he will even reach his peack faster than he does. The man doesn't commit a crime as long he didn't abandon the first wife. The sky is enough for �️ to fly.
Men should stay away from COURT MARRIAGE no matter how deeply u are in love.
well said....you have spoken well!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Your long post met me at a wrong time so I didn't read it.

Maybe some other time.

Still, I don't mind marrying a flexible understanding person, and I don't mind spending extra for that.

On a normal day, women spend money in marriages, so why not?

Quit trying to convince me, will you.

Hmmmm okay I will not try to convince you... But rather I am very interested 8n how you came to have this mind set. Perhaps some other time when you are more disposed to a conversation right now you seem tired of off put by the topic already.

Regards
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
JovialJune:

Is this guy for real? The guy publicly shamed her, so you expect her not to publicly shame him and display her anger? She shouldn't let people know she did not approve of it? Are you not the same person trying to assume she agreed to polygamy from the onset?

And who told you she married him when he was a celebrity? They were high school sweethearts who had nothing when they got married so what the hell are you saying? So because he turned celebrity overnight she should simply divorce him because of that?

In other to support your gender, you ended up saying nonsense, hope you know that.....

Relax. The fact remains that the public and bloggers do not know just enough yet about this marriage. Remember he came out to update y'all about his second wife? None of you had any idea what was happening. You don't know as much as you thought

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Jchi9876: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
donbenie:
Na your Stupid drunkard of a father be bastard..
On top another man's life?
God punish you there..
EFULEFU angry

Lol eh yah I remember your mama I been chook am 19 years ago give am quickie for one batcha off Douglas in Owerri so na you be that belle she bin tell me?.
Anu ofia. Ezigbo mkpi
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Babinski: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. [b]Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you..[\b] Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

When you talked about happiness, you went on a selfish road to think only of the happiness of Yul the man and probably the lady he impregnated. So what of the happiness of the wife? That does not matter?

It is dangerous to judge the rightness of our actions based only on how it makes us happy. The thief is happy when he hits jackpot in your house but what about the victim? Learn to condemn whatnis wrong and stop being manipulative or making excuses.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by siofra(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mstick:
All this men using Solomon and David as successful polygamists I hope you also have at least 5% of their wealth, you can't marry multiple wives and be expecting them to "bring something to the table" because I am 1000% sure Solomon's wives weren't working and David wasn't depending on his wives to bring the money to buy food items while he subscribes for DSTV.

grin grin

You're funny oo

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

What's good for the goose....

No be only goose..
Na Greece....
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
All this epistle is useless'. I said show me a verified data with statistics that there are more women on earth than men. Bring it here for all to see. Despite men facing more life risks/death daily, we still have more men than women, and it has always been so. As for the part in bold, if men become scarce then it will simply lead to increased same sex marriage amongst women or many women will stay single. Personally I would rather die* or stay single than beg a man to marry me, and I know many women would do same because the modern women are wise.
Tombrown3:

See who's talking, more men from Mars I guess?, go check your faq well, how many men died in wars and crimes. Bokoharram and unknown gun men, who do they kill more?

You think the Bible was joking when it says at the end time women will be begging just to answer a man's name as his wife?

You really don't know what you are talking. Out of 7 billion people on earth 3 billion are males only, and the scores keep decreasing by the day.

It has been proven that infant female child always makes it to teenage compare to the male child.

That you have many jobless SIMP on your Facebook inbox cheering and hollaring you doesn't mean men are not scares.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Austeeenxx: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
If the first wife feels betrayed by what he did, she can simply get out of that marriage. Life no too hard like that.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by alizma: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
Alika cheesy
Nwannem
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Emaprince: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Palema007:
These people keep killing love everyday but will be the first to wail when they see war and blood.

Actually women killed love. Any man falling in love is a walking dead.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Joshmuch: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Is it not scandalous and against the law for gist lover to do that against his wish? I mean giving certain information not authorised to the public. Can't Yul sue for a libel?
Go and read the true meaning of libel first
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by EdwardRandy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lollll your so misinformed. I grew up in a polygamous home so I have first class experience. The wives do not struggle to please any husband, instead the competition is for their children to do well and become successful. I feel polygamy favours women more than men, because the wifes concentrate on their children and their work/business. Then when old age comes, the wifes will feel no obligation towards the man. Polygamist is on his on in old age.
Except the polygamist here in question is broke, I don't see how he's on his own in old age.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Clinghton: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Looks like tonto.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Arabaincubus: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
I thought Yul was a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Tombrown3(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
All this epistle is useless'. I said show me a verified data with statistics that there are more women on earth than men. Bring it here for all to see. Despite men facing more life risks/death daily, we still have more men than women, and it has always been so. As for the part in bold, if men become scarce then it will simply lead to increased same sex marriage amongst women or many women will stay single. Personally[b] I would rather die* or stay single than beg a man to marry me[/b], and I know many women would do same because the modern women are wise.

Now I understand the person I'm dealing with.

I'm not gonna go down or waste my time showing you statistics, I've already shown you facts.
In as much as you will never accept it won't change that.

Like I said, you are only saying this cause you have social media where Simps are flooding you will useless messages, which give you the impression of having many man. Let me enlighten you...

A mans life starts at 30, why that of a woman starts at 13. We all know how women get so much attention and options at their prime which make it seem men are cheap, while at 30 same women complain "real" men are scares?

Am not even gonna have this debate cause I already know it won't change anything from your side.

I wish you luck in your same sex marriages.

PS: we have more lesbian than gays, hope you know that as well.

Not replying you again, good night.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by laudate: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

His 1st wife already has 3 sons and 1 daughter for him.

Does he want to open a factory of sons?? So what is all this excuse about him looking for a male child? Did they tell you that he lacked one before now??

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Princessogaraya(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Stop crying, there's nothing wrong with polygamy. You women should accept your fate and destiny that you can't equal men, and were created by God to complement a man.

If e too pain you, you sef fit marry two husbands if you get the money.

Abeg go pack one side

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
I was expecting you to post the statistics here. To say that the life of a woman begins at 13 shows you are a joker, you definitely are a Moslem, as such our reasoning cannot be the same.
Tombrown3:

Now I understand the person I'm dealing with.

I'm not gonna go down or waste my time showing you statistics, I've already shown you facts.
In as much as you will never accept it won't change that.

Like I said, you are only saying this cause you have social media where Simps are flooding you will useless messages, which give you the impression of having many man. Let me enlighten you...

A mans life starts at 30, why that of a woman starts at 13. We all know how women get so much attention and options at their prime which make it seem men are cheap, while at 30 same women complain "real" men are scares?

Am not even gonna have this debate cause I already know it won't change anything from your side.

I wish you luck in your same sex marriages.

PS: we have more lesbian than gays, hope you know that as well.

Not replying you again, good night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.