Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77203 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Neimar: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Birds of thesame feather. All of u saying this may u marry a woman that will do same to u.

If she does it
I move on
Women nr dy finish grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by olakan22: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

See you scrambling around and defending nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
derecho:
Instead of you to advise all these stupid girls to refrain from their predators, you're talking about wealth.
Do you know the calibre of women Solomon married? You think they were hungry girls?
Money isn't everything... Any woman without wisdom is worthless.

Imagine, second wife...another one will gladly become 3rd wife sef

The women solomon married were wives given to him by neighbouring kingdoms and by kingdoms under his regime usually as part of agreements to guarantee peace and seal alliances

That was how it was done until recently. Ya think that Queen Victoria of Great Britain married her eldest daughter to the first son of the then emperor of Germany for fun or because they loved each other?

Plus the king was supposed to look after them. Nothing like wife going to work to bring kudi for house. Infact, wives of kings were kept apart from other men

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
You are right.
Prettygirl200:
What are u saying?? Didn't the first wife give him males I have always said this, the day a man can't provide my needs or go broke, I will walk away I will never suffer with any man. They don't deserve it at the end of the day u the woman will be the one to shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donemzy115(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
We still have more men. You can check it out.

The stats I'm seeing on Google are from that of 2020...u might be right tho..I use to think women are more than men anyways.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Layi4real(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
It funny the way this feminist reacts. As someone as already quoted
She can bring in the divorce papers and move on with her life.
The problem with you people is that you don't want to accept your destiny. woman is created for man not man for woman. The earlier you understand this, embrace it and make good use of it, the better your home.
Some men decide to keep to one wife not because some set of people said so but because the woman respect her place and the man find himself ok with that one woman.
I will support polygamous practicing as long as the husband did not dumb the second wife for the first one. Man can marry as much as he is only capable.
Nd for those complaining after years of sufferness together. It better u knw that even if you didn't suffer with him he will even reach his peack faster than he does. The man doesn't commit a crime as long he didn't abandon the first wife. The sky is enough for �️ to fly.
Men should stay away from COURT MARRIAGE no matter how deeply u are in love.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by frowland(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

shocked cool
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by SoapQueen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
descarado:
Hmm.

Hope the 1st wife is not a stay at home.
When women start putting themselves first before any other person, nobody will take them for a ride.

This comment.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
I used to admire Yul as a family man, and a successful actor. If the wife knows how to pray or what to do, he would pay dearly for this nonsense'. Karma exists, karma' is close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by HopeVictor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
donemzy115:

The stats I'm seeing on Google are from that of 2020...u might be right tho..I use to think women are more than men anyways.
The fact is that single women are more than single men.

At least he has reduced the number of single woman by one

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Neimar:

If she does it
I move on
Women nr dy finish grin
Saying an Amen to that for u.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
2020 and so? Even from the 1990s 80s, etc, we had more men than women.
donemzy115:

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Let me answer on his behalf..
If my 17yrs old wife feels she needs another man.. let her go.. she go off to whoever and I go to the village to marry a tight 18yrs old..
No man should stick with one woman abegg

And no woman should stick with one man even, by your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Oh lord I am becoming a superstar very soon please any woman that stands by me now that my career has no head and tail but just a preeq that will give tommorow belle, please don't let me betray her.

#Bullisback

Amen to that

PS: your songs are wack bro give up music and enter bread selling or gala hawking
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

Amen ooo
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Palema007:
It's funny how Nairaland guys are praising Yul, they don't even care to imagine what a virtuous woman like his wife is going through now. But when young ladies learn from what became of this "virtuous" woman and decided not to end up like her, Nl guys will start wailing on how Nigerian Ladies are evil and vague. grin

All of you will be alright las las. cheesy

I am a nairaland guy and i am disappointed in yul.

If he wanted to be a polygamist, he should have told wife no 1 from the time they were courting.

One woman a relative of mine knew once dated a guy who was eventually honest with her and told her that if he marries her he will eventually add other women. She no gree. They parted amicably. Both have what they wanted now.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Layi4real(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
When a man doesn't have enough money one wife is okay. The moment God bless u more nd u start getting well to do then you can marry the second wife by doing so God mercy will favor u more as far as no scripture has oppose men marrying more than one wife but both scripture reject women having two husband. Say no to gender equality.
The ratio of women to men is more nw. And this is one of the reasons God said men shud marry as many as we are capable so as no lady will b left unmarried. It hard to accept thou but ladies must learn how to accept there destiny.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by kayperry: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:
cheesy

You never know with men grin grin grin grin

well that largely depends on IQ, buh one think i can tell you for free is that "Men take responsibility" do you see him justifying or blaming his wife for is action thats the difference.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

shut up there! Hope u would say this is ur father did this to ur mother and bring another illegitimate sibling into ur house dat would start struggling the house u grew up in with u,

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
Eya. The virtuous woman that stood by him when he had nothing in the university. Still gorgeous after years and years of marriage.
Now he has something he went for a light-skin babe.

Ndi virtuous women over to you.

I feel empathy for her. But she should divorce him ASAP and move on with her life

There is something about you I find....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by thunderbabs: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol..alaye acted movie into real life grin sharp guy....better not to keep hiding it though
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by EdwardRandy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
All this Nairaland guys that see anything in this,may it happen to your love ones
Stop crying, there's nothing wrong with polygamy. You women should accept your fate and destiny that you can't equal men, and were created by God to complement a man.

If e too pain you, you sef fit marry two husbands if you get the money.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by harmony75: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fear all these poor husband na to just dey disgrace the wife wen the money is here. Yeyebrity 3boys and a girl in his marriage of 18years, tell me what's he's looking for again?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

I've been searching for a househusband for a while now, I've not seen.

Do you have anyone?

What is a house band ? Or did you mean husband ?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by thunderbabs: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ladies share your man and let there be world peace grin
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol people shedding premium tears on this thread

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Bbbw: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Kingozymandias(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I used to admire Yul as a family man, and a successful actor. If the wife knows how to pray or what to do, he would pay dearly for this nonsense'. Karma exists, karma' is close to him.

Favour these are harsh words from you
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Christistruth00: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
thunderbabs:
Ladies share your man and let there be world peace grin

Unending War you mean

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by EdwardRandy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
favour32:
Correct men wey get resources,
one wife na slavery and shortage grin
Lol I tell you bro.. And come to think of it; most women misbehave in their marriages because they don't have anyone competing with them. But a situation whereby a man has two or more wives, before any of the wives will misbehave or nag she will advice herself because she knows the man has options.

Infact all the wives will be competing for who will win more favors from the man.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
At the end, the man Yul married in the Catholic church, and the catholic church preaches monogamy. His wife also did all the things that a good wife should do...or so my fellow Nairaland men say...she looked good for her husband and had something to do with her hands and gave her husband 3 healthy boys.

And at the end of the day he betrays her with another women. A woman whom he married under the idea that it was going to be a monogamous relationship. A woman he carried to church and vowed to honor and keep her as his only wife. And now 20 years later, that vow was just for fun apparently.

If he was a polygamous person all this while, why he no say so before he married wife no 1.? Why wasn't he honest at that time, so that a lot of tears would not have been shed?

To the guys shouting femminist up and down, shey you people are justifying what the femminists do. If it is ok for yul, it is ok for women too. After all, women too are polygamous, and women too want to have s'x every day, so you should let them be free to do as you guys do.

And the funny thing is that those of you hailing Yul...if your babe or spouse does the same, you will be screaming betrayal. So why are you suddenly interested in mocking Yul's wife no1 for doing so.? Has she not been betrayed? Or is her betrayal less than yours because 'she is a woman'? Would you tolerate it if it was your sister, daughter, or even friend or mother?

As for me, I have seen too many sorrowful stories, including guys who won't let their father meet their grandchildren, and a son who called his father a liar in public simply because they the fathers did as Yul did. Me I know one thing...monogamous or nothing. I am not going to be cursed by any one just because i was not disciplined enough to keep it in my pants. Most of all my own children.

Adultery is bad. and it produces victims after victims. If you want to be a polygamist, and you have not married, better tell your fiancée or girlfriend now. To avoid stories that touch. Don't go and be forming monogamist when you know you lying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
cococandy:
Never waste your sympathy on NL men. This is the kind of thing that makes them happy. Whatever hurts a woman is a moment of joy for them.

What about the woman that chose to be a second wife to a renowned actor? What do you have to say about her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.