Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77256 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by derecho(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
The make up no allow us know the shape of the woman's nose sef. See as dem draw line for nose wey be like flat Abuja kulikuli...just to give an impression of a pointed nose.

Maybe if the pikin grow small, we go sabi who e resemble

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by AsawanaDgreat: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Congrat big bro

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Senoye:
It is the *my second wife* that shocked me. The declaration without any iota of remorse has shown he is undermining his wife and kids. Why do you have to cheat on your wife...and as if that is not enough, you didn't use protection..as if that wasn't enough, you are making announcement that is senseless. People will see fire and put their hands inside it.

What was he actually looking for? The real wife has 3 boys and 1 girl

Hehe, na wa for all these SIMPS! Why would an African be remorseful for marrying a second wife because I don't get it? You even said the real wife. Shocking! Lol

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by badman007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
This yul is a foolish incorrigible spoilt child….
Typical Daddy’s boy

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by xynerise: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by emmanuelbrown26: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

I don't exchange words with emotional creatures, most especially Nigerian girls.

Look for a SIMP man and chat with him. No quote me again!
Gbamsolutely, u hv said it all, she should look for one Simp man not real gees

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Singleone461: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!
Did you say fresh pussy? The lady in question is a single mother of 2 kids. She ran away from her husbands house to pursue her career and she ended up snatching a fellow womans husband. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Viqtour(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

He had 3 boys and a girl. I think male child wasn't the issue. Yul's wife is really broken, he kept the pregnancy, the birth and the son hidden. Gist lover threatened to give full details today then he decided to come clean by himself. I'm a man and nobody holy pass, but if na my sister or daughter it will hurt me badly.

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Whiterose12: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!
A man that has 3 sons already

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
descarado:

Sighs.
You can never understand them.

Just look at a promising young lady settling for baby mama.

And I saw some idiots defending him up there.

Is it poverty mentality or what.

And tomorrow he will beg the first wife, she will take him in again. If you ask her, she will say she did it for the kids.

Our ladies need re-orientation.

Her husband called her second wife, you called her baby mama. Are not you going out of your way here?
Let me ask you a question: is Regina a wife or baby mama to Ned Nwoko?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by guychidile: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some artists and comedians are ehh!
I would have like it more,if he did it the normal way
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by id4sho(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lunch served cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm laughing because I don't know how else to react. You will live with a man for several years and think you know him, and then wake up one day and realise the only person you truly know in this life is yourself.

What really do these men want?
Sweet un_aging pvssy wink
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Singleone461: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
How are we even sure that yul is actually the father of the child. She might get pregnant for another man and pin it on yul
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by nedekid: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Senoye:
It is the *my second wife* that shocked me. The declaration without any iota of remorse has shown he is undermining his wife and kids. Why do you have to cheat on your wife...and as if that is not enough, you didn't use protection..as if that wasn't enough, you are making announcement that is senseless. People will see fire and put their hands inside it.

What was he actually looking for? The real wife has 3 boys and 1 girl
Bros I weak.
One thing that has always held me back, that has always been at the back of my head. That has cautioned me is my kids.
How will I look at my kids in the eye and tell them or they find out I have other children aside them? Same with my madam.
Omo, I no get liver pass my boundry.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
AFONAMARO:

She should simply marry the another man and take him to her house, or follow him to his house. Or, did Yul take his wife to her house?
It's not even comparable. Women can't bring out money to get a man let alone of a second husband. Who dash money banana
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by madjune(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is that not Tonto Dike?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Dest8sman: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
ntipro:
Nollywood star actor Yul Edochie has made a shocking revelation of his new wife and son on Instagram

Let's see how this will go down with his fans.

The lady looks like Tonto Dike, mean while the child looks like his grandpa
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
MarketForces:
Let feminists begin a campaign against payment of bride price. If a man can pay for one, he may certainly be able to pay another woman's bride price.

Everybody cheats but the difference for women is because they were paid for, they become more careful. Sometimes, they pass off another man's child or children to the MAN THAT PAID THEIR BRIDE PRICE.

YUL has both male and female children so the only reason for this act of his might be the cultural practices that 'PURCHASES A WOMAN FROM HER FAMILY INTO ANOTHER FAMILY'.

The man that purchased her might be able to purchase another. Let marriages in Africa be less patriarchal. Let a woman also be allowed to propose to a man, wear him an engagement ring and foot his bills without much drama.

Let those who ask for equality be objective
The women don't have the money. The ones who do are stingy
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Susily(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
femimailbox:
If you marry a man that's yet to genuinely give his life to christ don't come and cry when he embrace a proud African tradition of polygamy!

If Yul's wife has the marriage statutorily then she can sue him and take almost all his wealth because of the 4 kids and years they've been married!

This is Nigeria bro....not America
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nisiw366: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viqtour:

He had 3 boys and a girl. I think male child wasn't the issue. Yul's wife is really broken, he kept the pregnancy, the birth and the son hidden. Gist lover threatened to give full details today then he decided to come clean by himself. I'm a man and nobody holy pass, but if na my sister or daughter it will hurt me badly.
Because you are a weak emotional man. Polygamy isnt against the law
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by TheOmoney(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
2nd wife!!! Is this a movie or what?

WHY?

IS YOUR MONEY AND EMOTIONS HE'LL FEED THEM WITH?

DRINK WATER AND CHILL ABEG
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Raxxye(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Iseee!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by treatise: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheirFADA:
Is that the first wife in the comment section saying God will judge them both?

Clearly this is a case of extramarital affairs
She probably didn't even know her husband has got another baby outside until she saw the post

Damn
I feel for her angry
Extra Marital affair from which perspective?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bepositive11: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn... can't believe it. His first wife didn't even approve of it... damn

TheirFADA:
Is that the first wife in the comment section saying God will judge them both?

Clearly this is a case of extramarital affairs
She probably didn't even know her husband has got another baby outside until she saw the post

Damn
I feel for her angry
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Godispeace: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
GO AND FEEL YOUR FEEL , OK? The Africa culture and reality is clear, A man can and he is allow traditionally , culturally, religiously to marry more than one wife as long he can take good care of them.
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by olabrinks(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
We’ve seen this story many times before, we know how it ends. Let’s hope he doesn’t die prematurely. Let’s hope his first wife and their children do not swear for this man. Old age is looking gloomy for him.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by africanusvu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Seems igbos like naming kids got out of wedlock Munachimso
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
You Never Know With Women. grin grin grin or we should ask James Hadley Chase?
I asked him, but he only grinned grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by CSTRR: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
His father, Pete Edochie is one of the most misogynistic men I have ever heard speak.

So apple tree no dey produce orange.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by surebona(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Niggar already has 3boys
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donemzy115(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Let's reason it these way
1.for Yul to call her wife,mean he already married her.and I don't think he can do that without the wife or family knowing.
2.It wasn't recorded that he cheated on his wife,he could have married her before she gave birth to he son and I guess she is pregnant again
3. Polygamy is not a sin please.i'm a Christian.as far as you can take care of your children and wives and they are all happy,I don't see anything wrong with it.
4.yul can't just come online and announce that without letting the wife know about his intentions except maybe the home isn't in good order.
5. A polygamous man cant hide his nature,the wife should know better than us.
6.its a decision he already taken,as far as he doesn't starve the wives and the children,I don't see the need to over react about it.
7. My dad do tell me,if not because there is no enough money,I wasn't planning on marry one wife.this is something he do say even when my mum is around.and today nothing spoil our joy,I still follow baba discuss politics yesterday.its a choice and not a law.
8. It's either the home isn't what they really show us on social media or they have been pretending that all is well..in this case they should chase there happiness..women are frustrating and sturborn in nature,men are promiscuous in nature(not all tho).and if she sees that she can't go on with it,she should file for divorce..but she shouldn't expect the law to Grant her all the children anyways..cus women are always after the money when things like this happens.
9.i see NOTHING wrong in polygamy..as far as he did not cheat on his wife with another woman.if he is totally convinced that he wants a second wife and his pocket is able,confide in your wife first,give her reasons for your actions...as a wise man,u don't tell her u already have a woman in mind.
10 above all odds,watch her closely,sleep with one eye closed,women are over jealous beings.
11.i wish them a successful taste of life.
12. Make God sef bless me,two wives don do me..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.