Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath (25392 Views)

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by obaidan: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
He should start by brushing after eating everytime. He should drink a lot of water and wash his mouth with water a lot. He should avoid onions, garlic, ginger, he should try this first then follow up with whàtvere medical procedure u people find.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Except 9.

SerikiFulani:
Causes of mouth odours

1. Indigestion

2. Organ failure

3. Gum disease

4. Hole in the teeth

5. Oral thrush aka Yeast infection

6. Stomach ulcers

7. Sinus infection

8. Dryness of the month caused by smoking and alcohol.

9. Demons - Yes....Demons can cause mouth & body odour....If you don't believe me,that's your problem.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by seanery: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
U SURE SEY NA UR BROTHER ABI NA YOU.

JUST DEY CHEW GARLIC AT ALL TIME.

Evestar200:
Please I need help with a permanent cure for Bad breath (Mouth Odour).

We've tried all English medications on my Younger brother but keeps getting worse with no improvement.

Please anybody with an effective medication should help out.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Father4all: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

We've tried all English medications on my Younger brother but keeps getting worse with no improvement.

0-8-0-6-8-3-2-5-3-3-3.I have permanent herbal cure
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by flinton(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bitter kola

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by OLOKOESHIN: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Enskynelson:
Since April 2022 😳
May our case not last like this before we find solution.
Lol
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by hssd8nland: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dittodat:
Gum disease, see a real dentist.
True
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Agugbadin: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Causes of mouth odours

1. Indigestion

2. Organ failure

3. Gum disease

4. Hole in the teeth

5. Oral thrush aka Yeast infection

6. Stomach ulcers

7. Sinus infection

8. Dryness of the month caused by smoking and alcohol.

9. Demons - Yes....Demons can cause mouth & body odour....If you don't believe me,that's your problem.

You are right, the listed causes are true
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by PissInside: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Except 9.

Have you ever been to a high powered deliverance session before? 😂

Demons can cause terrible smells bro.

Some smell are demonic.

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by luckyz4rea(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Make cucumber your best fruit henceforth. It has a phytochemical that kills bacteria in the mouth. Just place sliced cucumber beneath your palate as often as you want, including eating it. Try for months and you’ll see the difference

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by CJStarz: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Let him learn to BRUSH HIS TONGUE very well and always DRINK WATER REGULARLY

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by SeriouslySense(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Have never experienced such, only in movies.

Maybe i am a little ignorant.

PissInside:

Have you ever been to a high powered deliverance session before? 😂

Demons can cause terrible smells bro.

Some smell are demonic.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by onlysose(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
use chewing stick regularly before and after meal
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Fafesot: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tell him to stop masturbating..
This might sound awkward, but if he masturbates, he's releasing the mineral that should be used in fighting the bacteria 🦠 in his mouth.

Demons also cause it, believe or not. Spiritual wife will give you so you won't be able to woo any other woman on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by clarifier: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Get some mango leaves dry it in a shed, then burn them and mix the ash with original honey. He should brush his mouth with it twice daily. For you to know if the honey is pure soak a matchstick in it and try to ignite it, if it burns you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Oxfordgrade: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

cut dokoyaro stick ( nim leave), let him chew it and brush with it; before he goes to sleep, he should use pinch of salt to rinse his mouth. Stop that english medication and save ur money
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by speedymart11(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
To eradicate bad breathe or mouth odour is very simple, go to a nearby pharmacy and ask of NCP or TCP liquid, is just 800 or 1200, after buying, open it and pour little into his mouth, he must not swallow it, after applying it. tell him to use it to rumble his mouth and tongue with it before spitting it out for 5minute, do it morning and evening for one week and bad breathe will be a thing of the past for him.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by HayB100(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
I don't really think there is curr for this thing, it's inform and genetic factor, they call it 'eyin aja' in Yoruba, such people will have sparkling white teeth, but once they talk like this, you will perceive irritating odour straight away, even if they brush 5 times in a day, nah lie
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by SeriouslySense(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Spiritual wife too, tor Sai gobe.
Fafesot:
Tell him to stop masturbating..
This might sound awkward, but if he masturbates, he's releasing the mineral that should be used in fighting the bacteria 🦠 in his mouth.

Demons also cause it, believe or not. Spiritual wife will give you so you won't be able to woo any other woman on earth.
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Henix(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Chew/eat bitter kola before going to bed every night. You can also pill one and put it in ur mouth while you sleep, and then throw it out when you wake up in the morning.

Bitter kola helps to fight bad breath. Attached is picture of the bitter kola

4 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by ElGood: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
He should be eating like 2 to 3 bitter kola or garlic last thing before going to bed. Bitter kola will destroy the bad breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Eriokanmi: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

It's not from your mouth or teeth. None of the solutions suggested by quacks here will ever work. The odour isn't coming from your mouth. It's a respiratory issue...coming from the inside..its not life-threatening but you can treat it. Go to the hospital and see a physician for treatment. Are you asthmatic?

4 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Akindefunminiyi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Forget every story or medication or dentist jor. Simple thing, just brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth. You will see a slimy substance like okra coming out. That's it, try it and thank me later 😉
Evestar200:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Freelancer1(f): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Wettoid123: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mouth odour am still doubting if there is any cure cos when u miss it at a tender age by properly brushing ur mouth it is finish.

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Did you ask him if he’s been eating cow dung of late??
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Moniya4Real(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have always told people there is nothing really anything called” bad breath”. I understand your plight bro but it’s simple; whenever you are brushing your mouth, ensure you concentrate more on the inner part of your tongue and see all the slimy stuffs that cause bad breath come out like Okro. Also, take care of remnants of food particles stacked in between your teeth often- smells like dead rat. Do this and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by FLYFIRE(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Check & extract any bad, broken tooth if he has any

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Some mouth odour are from within the stomach, I recon he should seek further medical help

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by SweetyZinta(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

He should see a dentist, Maybe one of his tooth has decayed and needs to be removed.

He should gaggle his mouth after eating with lime water, add few pieces of sliced lemon in his drinking water everyday.

He should chew one or two pieces of cloves during the day.

Use good toothpaste and toothbrush, brush twice daily.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by Apelex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Evestar200:

Bad breath is from the Bowel.

Let him eat fruits like pawpaw and oranges
Re: Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath by SeriouslySense(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin You are not even offering any hope.

Wettoid123:
Mouth odour am still doubting if there is any cure cos when u miss it at a tender age by properly brushing ur mouth it is finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.