Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? (2034 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by 00FFT00(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
I observed that a not insignificant number of our countrymen and women support the illegal Russian war on Ukraine. As we speak, a Russia-sanctioned referendum is underway in the captured region of Kherson, Ukraine.

What is the opinion of these countrymen in regards to the demand for a referendum in the Southeast for an independent state on their behalf?. Or should we assume that what is good for Russia is poison to Nigerians who support Russia's criminality?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Russia-sanctioned referendum

That's illegal referendum.. On which/whose capacity is Russia sanctioning the referendum?

Regarding SE, Have they make any move of demanding for one? I mean real recognized moves not the tantrum Igbos are throwing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Reality3080: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

That's illegal referendum.. On which/whose capacity is Russia sanctioning the referendum?

Regarding SE, Have they make any move of demanding for one? I mean real recognized moves not the tantrum Igbos are throwing?

they believe d best way to get referendum is by insulting everyone on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reality3080:
they believe d best way to get referendum is by insulting everyone on social media

Have they even tabled the referendum request at either house or Senate? Just only online request with no follow up self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Justiceleague1: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reality3080:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Justiceleague1: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Have they even tabled the referendum request at either house or Senate? Just only online request with no follow up self
Always endeavour to do some research and read and you will found out a federal legislator once made that move at the mass years ago, always read before opening your mouth and pointing finger when four other fingers are pointing back at you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Justiceleague1: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Unity beggars grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Always endeavour to do some research and read and you will found out a federal legislator once made that move at the mass years ago, always read before opening your mouth and pointing finger when four other fingers are pointing back at you.

When? Could you provide link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by kid23(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

When? Could you provide link?

Make research on it
Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
kid23:

Make research on it

I asked for links so that I won't go through researching as the person I responded to was sure about it.

And if you could make the research on my behalf and provide the link(s), that would really help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by ScamHunter: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Not SE but Eastern region of Nigeria. SE and SS plus MB. You know that Ndigbo make up 50% of SS and 428% of MB.

1 Like

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

Not SE but Eastern region of Nigeria. SE and SS plus MB. You know that Ndigbo make up 50% of SS and 428% of MB.

Wrong, SE own all the regions in Nigeria..

undecided embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

No way of representing the commutative interest of people if transparent is considered illegal.

On the issue of SE. You calling it SE and thinking that a referendum for the case of nationhood should be restricted to such shows either your biased nature or total ignorance to the history and cultural boundaries of Africa.

The case of Igboland is simply that of an oppressor not allowing his prey legal freedom. By oppressor, I am not talking about Nigeria or any slave farm name she wishes to go by or other trapped slaves within it that think that by holding down another that they worth anything.

In this kind of scenario where we have an oppressor unwilling to relinquish control over the victim, the victim has only one option and that is to wrestle freedom from the oppressor the way Eritrea or 70% of the countries in Europe did.

The oppressor here is Britain. No slave within Nigeria has the power to unilaterally dissolve this slave farm.

By the way, challenging these institutions below was considered illegal, ie the institutions were legal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:

No way of representing the commutative interest of people if transparent is considered illegal.

On the issue of SE. You calling it SE and thinking that a referendum for the case of nationhood should be restricted to such shows either your biased nature or total ignorance to the history and cultural boundaries of Africa.

The case of Igboland is simply that of an oppressor not allowing his prey legal freedom. By oppressor, I am not talking about Nigeria or any slave farm name she wishes to go by or other trapped slaves within it that think that by holding down another that they worth anything.

In this kind of scenario where we have an oppressor unwilling to relinquish control over he victim, the victim had only one option which is to wrestle freedom from her the way Eritrea or 70% of the countries in Europe did

Forget about online noise, do Igbos in general really want Biafra? That's the survey you guys should first conduct
Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by ScamHunter: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Wrong, SE own all the regions in Nigeria..

undecided embarassed

In a way you're right. Igbo are enterprising you know? They're buying a lot of property all over Nigeria but don't worry, that's how they buy all over the world, not only Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

In a way you're right. Igbo are enterprising you know? They're buying a lot of property all over Nigeria but don't worry, that's how they buy all over the world, not only Lagos.

Buying which property at anywhere?

Why do some of you people always swallow una own lies and bunkum..
Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Forget about online noise, do Igbos in general really want Biafra? That's the survey you guys should first conduct
Join the train to ascertain if Ndigbo in general want Biafra.

This issue has been witnessed by two consecutive generations without showing signs of dying off. Incase you don't know, the first Biafran war is still considered by independent historians as continuation of Africans armed struggle against Western Imperialism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:

Join the train to ascertain if Ndigbo in general want Biafra.

This issue has been witnessed by two consecutive generations without showing signs of dying off. Incase you don't know, the first Biafran war is still considered by independent historians as continuation of Africans armed struggle against Western Imperialism.

The steps that have been taking in actualizing Biafra have been wrong and still wrong with the Igbos approach.

Until you guys change your tactics, nobody will take you seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Ruggedniggaone: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

your brain keep declining day by day lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
your brain keep declining day by day lol

Another fellow displaying regional trademark.. Na like Peak Milk

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

The steps that have been taking in actualizing Biafra have been wrong and still wrong with the Igbos approach.

Until you guys change your tactics, nobody will take you seriously
The wrong steps is the tactics Ojukwu used to fight the war which would have been guerrilla warfare.

Another wrong approach is IPOB allowing people that react on impulse within her rank of leadership and allowing almost everybody to give statements on her behalf.

Minus this, I don't see any other wrong approach. Know this and know peace "Freedom has never been gotten on paper or by negotiations. It comes after armed confrontation"

USA is a living example of that rule. Minus her boldness to fight Britain, she will still be a minion under Britain like Canada and Australia

3 Likes

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:

The wrong steps is the tactics Ojukwu used to fight the war which would have been guerrilla warfare.

Another wrong approach is IPOB allowing people that react on impulse within her rank of leadership and allowing almost everybody to give statements on her behalf.

Minus this, I don't see any other wrong approach. Know this and know peace "Freedom has never been gotten on paper or by negotiations. It comes after armed confrontation"

USA is a living example of that rule. Minus her boldness to fight Britain, she will still be a minion under Britain like Canada and Australia

Thank goodness for revalidating my stand. Reason why the likes of Kanu and Simeon should be stripped from this Biafra stuffs cos to them is all about the Benji, not caring if their tactics are working or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Thank goodness for revalidating my stand. Reason why the likes of Kanu and Simeon should be stripped from this Biafra stuffs cos to them is all about the Benji, not caring if their tactics are working or not
LOL.
Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and other key IPOB leaders only need training.
Believe me, they will soon receive it at the same place Nzeogwu, Lumumba, Sankara and other great men of colour received theirs.

Biafra if achieved will be the regional power of West Africa whether you like it or not

3 Likes

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:

LOL.
Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and other key IPOB leaders only need training.
Believe me, they will soon receive it at the same place Nzeogwu, Lumumba, Sankara and other great men of colour received theirs.

Biafra if achieved will be the regional power of West Africa whether you like it or not

Then you guys need to put your house in order first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

Then you guys need to put your house in order first
The house is in order.

If IPOB survive this barage of false flags and mental warfare on the Igbo population designed to make them turn and hunt IPOB, then the West would have successfully help create a party with ideological resistance worse than the CCP of China or Taliban. A party with the mental capacity to challenge the West intrusion into West Africa.

I believe it is nature because many have predicted the salvation of black race to come from where the exploitation was felt most in the mid ages and that place is the bight of Biafra.

Like Napoleon said "never interrupt an enemy when he is making mistakes"
By the time the West will realise what they are doing, IPOB will metamorphose to what can challenge them. It might not even be with the current people you know as leadership or maintain the name "IPOB"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Proudlyomonna: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:

The house is in order.

If IPOB survive this barage of false flags and mental warfare on the Igbo population designed to make them turn and hunt IPOB, then the West would have successfully help create a party with ideological resistance worse than the CCP of China or Taliban. A party with the mental capacity to challenge the West intrusion into West Africa.

I believe it is nature because many have predicted the salvation of black race to come from where the exploitation was felt most in the mid ages and that place is the bight of Biafra.

Like Napoleon said "never interrupt an enemy when he is making mistakes"
By the time the West will realise what they are doing, IPOB will metamorphose to what can challenge them. It might not even be with the current people you know as leadership or maintain the name "IPOB"

Enyia biko shut up undecided
Any referendum connected to ipob is already rejected in Igboland na only mumu noise una just dey make.
Igboland will never rally behind a destructive, oppressive taliban like group like ipob, that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle
Ipob will take their destructive, oppressive taliban like biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
When the time comes for something to be championed in Igboland, all this criminals claiming freedom fighters like mnk, that bastard Simon Epka and Co will not be on the list of people to be in the fore front.

1 Like

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by BKayy: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia biko shut up undecided
Any referendum connected to ipob is already rejected in Igboland na only mumu noise una just dey make.
Igboland will never rally behind a destructive, oppressive taliban like group like ipob, that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle
Ipob will take their destructive, oppressive taliban like biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
When the time comes for something to be championed in Igboland, all this criminals claiming freedom fighters like mnk, that bastard Simon Epka and Co will not be on the list of people to be in the fore front.
[/s]
Look for someone else to quote.

I don't reply or entertain fools

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Lionnation: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

children like you does not know that there is no legal means to demand for refredum so long as Nigeria is concerned
Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lionnation:
children like you does not know that there is no legal means to demand for refredum so long as Nigeria is concerned

Emeritus, tell us if Scottish or Catalonia are using Ipob methods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Christistruth00: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

After they have Chased the inhabitants out of the City ?

Imagine Boko Haram holding refendum in Abadan when all the inhabitants have been chased into IDP Camps in Maiduguri
they are only Cheating and deceiving themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by Lionnation: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Emeritus, tell us if Scottish or Catalonia are using Ipob methods
tell me if army and police were shooting and killing catalonians unprovoked
Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by helinues: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Lionnation:
tell me if army and police were shooting and killing catalonians unprovoked

Tell me if Catalonians have been creating nuisance to attract Police brutality

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incoming VP. By The Grace Of God. / States That Will Deliver Bloc Votes In 2023 / 2023: Baba-Ahmed, The Mauritanian, Picked By Obi For VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.