Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals (40894 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by adebayo987: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:
APC presidential aspirant,Bola Ahmed Tinubu is seen walking a marathon at the Lesser Hajj in Mecca. This is probably to prove he is still active and healthy. He is also surrounded by a group of black men which appears like a security detail to avoid any form of assault by aggrieved Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyyxpEg9A4

kikikikikikiki! Tinubu should permanently retire from active politics...
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Rayjnr: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See as he look like unclean oracle

Tinubu should go and rest abeg

But peter obi should contest abi??
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Lepon02: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol...... grin
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Shadysen: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing. the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.
may this happen soon, jackass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom765 post=112324816]Same Buhari wey de stagger as he walks.
Foolishness n hate will not destroy you Igbos.
I am yet to see a group of humans that are so bitter hateful thoughtless like your ...

He only gave his opnion on Tinubu. He didn't call the yoruba race nor did he use any derogatory phrase on your tribe. Your hate for igbos is so pathetic. Free yourself from hate man and watch yourself grow.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ebufa: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr132:
The baba iragbiji should come and run 20 metres at Onikan Stadium of he wants us to believe he is healthy.

Baba will croak and succumb before the 10 meters mark..........ironically Tinubu is a wily and wise old fox, with an infinite capacity for cunning, the truth is that if he can restrain his mendacious greed and 'fear of Igbos' he is actually one candidate that can outsmart the Fulani, who have entrenched themselves into all national institutions.......I would have voted for him if he were 10 years younger!

Any Igbo candidate that enters Aso rock, will be so lost and overwhelmed with the depth of problems he has to contend with.......the system will overwhelm him! At least Tinubu has the Lagos/Ibadan press in his sphere of influence and his ever partisan brothers in the private sector and professional bodies will ally with him! For this reason, the Fulani will NEVER give him power........ it is not possible!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by MikeBetty(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
matrix199:
All those wanting Tinubu to be president actually hate him. They want to hasten him to kick the bucket. See how frail looking he is. Buhari is 50times healthier than this ancestor

He truly looks lesser among those young men. He looks like their Oracle.
Chai, see what they are packaging for nigeria! Truely, nigeria hate youths.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by LIGHTROOM: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wait

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by slowice(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Watch that video well... Observe how they are deliberately shielding him from full view?

Dude can barely walk upright undecided sad
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Testimony1988(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
wirinet:

Look at him again doing the "marathon" in Mecca. Does he look for the odd 5 minutes he was shown walking?
Yes, he's not that strong.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by slowice(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=IamtheTruth1 post=112344592][/quote]

Oga buhari currently looks healthier than this man here. This is not hate and stop this your igbo obsession.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by slowice(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=IamtheTruth1 post=112344592][/quote]

Oga buhari currently looks healthier than this man here. This is not hate and stop this your igbo obsession.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.

When you see people who stand for the truth , you end up hating and calling them names , but turn around to say they are the ones hating because they stand for the truth and nothing but the truth......

Those people ( IGBOS) said Buhari is not strong enough to lead Nigeria.........it was manifested in his London health travels and tourism using our money not his salary for such health Journeys.
What did you see in Buhari's Government?
If I mention them now, you will say I hate Buhari but even you suffers from the truth that was carpeted for Buhari to take the lead.

TINUBU.......had knee Surgery which everyone knows, and is far too old for the job of Presiding over 1.5 billion people.
Onces the ticket is given to him, he will be travelling regularly for medical Check ups....
Do you want another London Medical check up President ?

So what is the hate in seeing danger and you decide to speak it out than being a Pretender and still end up suffering in the hands of these old men

What is your gain??

IGBOS don't hate..... their problem is that they speak the truth no matter who is involved.....

Sorry they can't help it.....is in their blood!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
With the help hard drugs abi
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Femijohn198: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu should better go and sit down, old fool
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by adedayoa2(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why people from the East hate this man like this grin

The Governor of Abia State wey dey owe 38 month pension no dey get the kind of hate wey dem dey hate on Tinubu.

Well, I'm not bothered and am so sure Tinubu is not bothered.

Tinubu is focus on the job ahead, I wish his supporters can just stop replying the haters.

I don't want to be arguing much about the APC primary election again. Very soon, Tinubu will humble his haters.
Na Jealousy
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by showafrica(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.

I understand you perfectly. Bitterness comes from the environment you find yourself due to poverty and hunger. Those in prison don't reason or behave the same way as normal human beings. I keep saying it that Nigeria will be a better place if those who feel caged are released. Till this moment, I can't figure why Northerners don't want Biafra to have there country. It's unfortunate the black man is unreasonable. If Tinubu will come to the east and genuinely promise Biafra nation even without any oil, the hatred will change to love. That is how much an average easterner love the nation Biafra. However, he risk losing the northerners vote and I don't know why. If you ask me, the wicked being here is the northerner. Biafra people problem is defined just give them their Biafra.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Saintinoo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Yoruba Muslim, Igbos hate no one, instead you should clear yourself if hate for Ndigbo, every Nigerian is allowed to support a candidate, we must not support Tinubu. And if you believe it is Yoruba time to get president in Nigeria, then maybe Igbo and Middle belt are not part of Nigeria.

Support your Tinubu without involving Igbo in your campaign.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Saintinoo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Parachoko:

The Governor of Abia State wey dey owe 38 month pension no dey get the kind of hate wey dem dey hate on Tinubu.

Tinubu is focus on the job ahead, I wish his supporters can just stop replying the haters.

I don't want to be arguing much about the APC primary election again. Very soon, Tinubu will humble his haters.

Hate Tinubu? That was how you people said we hated Buhari is 2015 just because we didn't support him.

Truly it is the Yoruba and especially the Yoruba Muslim that's okay politics if hate, I must not be on the same page with you, this is politics, you have your candidate, I have mine, atleast the Igbo's were vindicated in 2015 about Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by dynicks(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you see people who stand for the truth , you end up hating and calling them names , but turn around to say they are the ones hating because they stand for the truth and nothing but the truth......

Those people ( IGBOS) said Buhari is not strong enough to lead Nigeria.........it was manifested in his London health travels and tourism using our money not his salary for such health Journeys.
If I mention them now, you will say I hate Buhari but even you suffers from the truth that was carpeted for Buhari to take the lead.

TINUBU.......had knee Surgery which everyone knows, and is far too old for the job of Presiding over 1.5 billion people.
Onces the ticket is given to him, he will be travelling regularly for medical Check ups....

So what is the hate in seeing danger and you decide to speak it out than being a Pretender and still end up suffering in the hands of these old men

What is your gain??

IGBOS don't hate..... their problem is that they speak the truth no matter who is involved.....

I don't know who you are or where you from....but honestly , u deserve my respect!...
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Saintinoo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu is the most qualified to be President in term of ability, track record, and leadership. None of the other clowns come close to him
Even his clownish opponents know this.

But as for his health, I am not too sure.

So in the whole Yoruba land, Tinubu is the only qualified to be President.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by moneyissweet(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mumu people

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Titaniumental: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
AntonVince:

Nigerians didn't create the news, Tinubu and his lackeys did.
Since he wants to be in the news and trend everyday, he will be thoroughly scrutinized.
In issues like this,i think people only scrutinize those they are seeing as a threat or prolly serious contenders.

Aint sure if anyone will hyperventilate on news about Moghalu,Khadijat or even Orji kalu grin grin
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Neyopumpin13: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Respect jagaban !!!
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by djon78(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Idiko1:

Africans are wired with inherent inferiority complex. I had hoped this jackass did the walking marathon in Ife, Osun State while pouring praises on Sango.

Pouring praises on Sango really got me laughing out loud grin
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ponishah: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a pratieople.

Your ranting is as irrelevant as your wish.
I know you know that tinubu is out if the game already, tinubus presidential aspiration has been overtaken by wonderful events.
Tinubu stopped being the leader of the party APC since Osinbajo became the vice president.
Osinbajo was the national leader of APC southern Nigeria, so is buhari the national leader of APC.
You guys and tinubu were just living in a fool's Paradise calling tinubu APC national leader.
He is a power broker.

We all know the serious contenders in APC.
And stop labelling every voice against tinubu , Igbo.
ITinubu can't win elections in Lagos state, he is not popular, only robbing the votes of the electorate.
I witnessed the last guba elections in Lagos, tinubu is just Thuggery monger.

IF TINUBU GET SENSE, MAKE HE CUE BEHIND OSINBAJO OR ELSE POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by zomby(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
wonder233:
Everyone who opposes Tinubu is automatically ibo. The pattern I've observed is that Tinubu's supporters only reason for wanting him to be president is their hatred for ibos. You're ready to sacrifice the entire country and children's future just because you hate a particular tribe

Yes, you may be right that the Ibos or Igbos senselessly hate the man. But we must not forget that it is on record that the fl@tHeads hate anything that is great, (they also hate themselves).

I have asked the Fl@tHead brothers over and over to present an Igbo candidate that is better or stronger than tinubu, but I’m yet to see any.
Can you seriously compare Tinubu to Wike or to Kalu or any of these clowns?…The answer is NO.
These people can’t even clean up their area, how do you expect them to perform?…You simply don’t expect a man that smells like shiit, to clean up another man that has a bad odor.

The igbos simply don’t have the mental stamina or discipline or unity among themselves to make anything great happen in Nigeria…and that is the true definition of “Hopelessness”
If you (the Igbos) can’t even embrace yourselves, how can you embrace the Hausas or the Yorubas or promote unity all across the country?

It is amusing how they (Igbos) blame everybody except themselves for their severe failure from the top to the bottom .

May be we’ll get to see an Igbo naija president in 180 years, but for now these clowns are simply not ready.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by placeofallure(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
matrix199:
All those wanting Tinubu to be president actually hate him. They want to hasten him to kick the bucket. See how frail looking he is. Buhari is 50times healthier than this ancestor

He truly looks lesser among those young men. He looks like their Oracle.

Ah Ahn! This your hyperbole is out of this world! How can Buhari be 50 times healthier than Tinubu? Ah! E buru o! The Buhari that we know or another one from your book of fallacies.

No matter how hard you try, all of una U no reach 1, who don great don great!
Tinubu is not a young man. He might have lost the sturdiness and verve of youthfulness, fine. But his brain is intact, untainted. It's what we need now. His think tank surpasses all of his other contemporaries. Take it or leave it. Stop hating!
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

What is your gain??

You can’t spew tribal hatred and couch that as truth. There’s no truth in using people’s health issues as a negative campaign. Does Peter Obi not have health issues? Was Joe Biden not operated on the brain following severe head injury? Is he not American president. You are full of hate and very odious in character. No love comes from the east to anyone in Nigeria. That’s why nobody is listening to your presidential ambition.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Iseoluwani: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
[left][/left]
drlateef:

Can you hear yourself.
Ur reli gion doesn't promote peace so am not surprised

Reli. gion of slaves. Eru olorun
Tinubu will not win..
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ponishah: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Parachoko:

Your are living in the past, tinubu is out of the race..
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iseoluwani:
[left][/left]

Can you hear yourself.
Ur reli gion doesn't promote peace so am not surprised

Reli. gion of slaves. Eru olorun
Tinubu will not win..

Does IPOB promote peace? Are they not followers of your fake Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.