Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals (40890 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Fucklove(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
DamianX:
Walks abi crawls. I can see he is already fainting and had to cover his diminishing eyes witha shade grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Iseoluwani: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Your fake Jesus only resides in the brain of Paul if you must know. And yes, Islam is a religion of peace, that’s why the Jews chose to live among Muslims in Iraq, Iran Syria and other places till today.

Islam is a religion, Christianity is a relationship..

Don't bother u won't understand
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by CaptainFM1: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
matrix199:
All those wanting Tinubu to be president actually hate him. They want to hasten him to kick the bucket. See how frail looking he is. Buhari is 50times healthier than this ancestor

He truly looks lesser among those young men. He looks like their Oracle.

No man knows when and how. Even the most healthy can kick the bucket anytime. I remember we said similar worst things about Buhari....And he's almost completing 7years now. Meanwhile, some of us bad mouthed and the so healthy people are biting the dust already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shellsploit:
If he likes make e treck go umueri international airport, Anambra..
Nothing for am for 2023 election!

undecided
Hian, wetin Tinubu and bull-hari do you shocked
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Emilokoiyawon: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bola Tinubu is the man Nigeria needs to go the the next level. On your mandate we stand BAT
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Emilokoiyawon: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu will lose the presidency on Nairaland but he would win it in real life. The real voters don't even know Nairaland or twitter exist.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by okuta007: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See as he look like unclean oracle

Tinubu should go and rest abeg

person like this Tinubu, once he is elected, he will move Aso Rock to London Metropolitan Hospital where he has a permanent sick bed - he will visit Nigeria for 1 weekend every month to rub it on our faces and nobody will say anything - after all Buhari did same and no one could cough about it

TINUBU PRESIDENTIAL ITINERARY After May 29. 2023 (God forbid he wins)

On Thursday the 25 (2pm Nigeria Time) of every hypothetical month
-------Presidiot Bola Tinubu arrives Presidential wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe airport- received by service chiefs, 36 state governors and all ministers and all traditional rulers in Nigeria - he holds state council meeting same day at (4pm), signs all pending appropriation papers and bills gathering dust and retire to his bedroom to sleep after a bowl of hot amala and ewedu soup -at (6pm)

Next day - On Friday the 26 of every hypothetical month - @6am He leaves for Lagos, Attends Jumat at Lagos Central Mosque - same day he meets ONLY invited guest at his Boudillon, Ikoyi Residence [some Governors, Diplomats, local and national APC leaders OR any body he likes to see] - then he takes a deserved rest / siesta and that evening from 4pm to 10pm - there is a mega owambe party at his Boudillon residence for his loyalist with the likes of MC Oluomo calling the shots

Next day - On Saturday the 27 of every hypothetical month - @11am, Presidiot Bola Tinubu leaves for Abuja - holds security meeting with the service chiefs and Senate President and Speaker of the House, Chief Justice of the Federation - He also meets with the Accountant General of the Federation , Attorney General of the Federation, APC National Chairman, The Sultan of Sokoto, CBN Governor and Chairman of Governor's forum to tidy up statements and share the loots - host them to a private party with their wives or girlfiends

Next Day - On Sunday the 28 of every hypothetical month - @ 11am, Presidiot Bola Tinubu leaves Abuja for London - seen of by All Service Chiefs, 50 Traditional Rulers, all 36 state governors, etc - to return again same time next month as he returns to the ASO ROCK wing of the London Metropolitan Hospital

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS, VOTE BOLA TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT IN 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by wonder233: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmmm if you guys hate these people this much, why not let them go and have their own country as they've been agitating? Those of us that are not ibos can't be made to collectively suffer as a country because of your hatred for them. Buhari didn't deserve reelection in 2019, but he was voted in cos the West wanted to spite the ibos. Now, Tinubu is about to also be voted, when there are better, more astute, honest and educated and healthier candidates, all to spite same ibos. Please o, Nigeria shouldn't revolve round hatred for ibos. I can't be suffering cos of your hatred for them na
zomby:

Yes, you may be right that the Ibos or Igbos senselessly hate the man. But we must not forget that it is on record that the fl@tHeads hate anything that is great, (they also hate themselves).

I have asked the Fl@tHead brothers over and over to present an Igbo candidate that is better or stronger than tinubu, but I’m yet to see any.
Can you seriously compare Tinubu to Wike or to Kalu or any of these clowns?…The answer is NO.
These people can’t even clean up their area, how do you expect them to perform?…You simply don’t expect a man that smells like shiit, to clean up another man that has a bad odor.

The igbos simply don’t have the mental stamina or discipline or unity among themselves to make anything great happen in Nigeria…and that is the true definition of “Hopelessness”
If you (the Igbos) can’t even embrace yourselves, how can you embrace the Hausas or the Yorubas or promote unity all across the country?

It is amusing how they (Igbos) blame everybody except for themselves for their severe failure from the top to the bottom .

May be we’ll get to see an Igbo naija president in 180 years, but for now these clowns are simply not ready.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ojmartins(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
100m race should be a criteria for presidency since all claim to be fit make we Nigerians testify

[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Obainomilano: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Man definitely walks like a lizard ...he should go to sleep
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by naija4life247: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dapson73:

His brain is needed. Meanwhile post your dad pic let's check something . grin

NOOOOOOOO

Make he no post am oooooo. My eyes no dey see bad things.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by naija4life247: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Tinubu will lose the presidency on Nairaland but he would win it in real life. The real voters don't even know Nairaland or twitter exist.

If you know you know.

My brother, Tinubu controls the streets, the polling booths, and the rigging room. That's where elections are won and lost. Not on Nairaland, Facebook or Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by naija4life247: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
ojmartins:
100m race should be a criteria for presidency since all claim to be fit make we Nigerians testify

Maybe all Presidential aspirants should kukuma fight Anthony Joshua, so that we will know that they are fit.

One thing is sure, Tinubu will beat Anthony Joshua mercilessly with Juju a.k.a. Oogun Abenugongo
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by tenpipsperday: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
With his Parkinson's disease hands right?
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by tenpipsperday: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

If you know you know.

Which means you're not a voter since you are here
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by culcat(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Anyhow una package this man, me no go vote for am.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Emilokoiyawon: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Which means you're not a voter since you are here

Nigerians are corrupt. Which means I am not a Nigerian since I am not corrupt.

Oponu. Go back to school and learn the meaning of the phrase: 'general expression.'
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by bablon20(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Awon were na every means dem wan take sell their candidate. If he likes he should walk and miss like metusellah I care less.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Bbbw: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good for him
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by KingDamzzy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
If he likes he should turn to Dennis Kipruto Kimetto or Haile Gebrselassie, we still do not want him to run.

If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Emmyxclusive: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thesame thing the told us when they were trying to sell Buhari to us.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
He is still not capable..
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ufotunang: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
He has branched the hospital first for treatment before coming here..oo
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ufotunang: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is how they did with Buhari and deceived nigerians...and you can see what nigerians are facing now... nigerians be wise
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by ufotunang: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
So how does this reduce the price of rice, garri in the market
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Billygee2u: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
00FFT00:

No be only marathon. How did you miss his long jump?.

I refuse to be deceived cheesy
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by zomby(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
77up:
Honestly, some Igbos are very hateful especially when it concern Yoruba .

I swear I can't wait for biafra to go their separate ways,one thing I'm very sure about that is, hatred among country men will drastically reduced .

1. They also hate themselves
2. If they go their separate ways, Biafra will not survive for 6 months. They are so mentally blind, unorganized and super greedy Biafra will be turned upside down in less than 6 months.
3. The smart ones will not leave, they will start changing their names from Chukwu Obi to Charles Obilana.
4. If not for Tinubu, they wouldn’t be relocating from their villages to Lagos like no man’s business.
5. They will never allow a Yoruba or Hausa to operate in Enugu or Anambra the same way they are allowed to operate in Lagos.
6. Many of them will not vote for an Igbo candidate.
7. I have never seen a group of confused people like the Igbos; they want to eat bushmeat, but don’t understand what it takes to capture or kill one, and they are not willing to learn…So, they blame everybody, and then kill each other

Say not to a Fl@tHead naija president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by TolaniLuv: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
If Jagaban was younger! I would definitely vote him. But, baba is so unhealthy I swear I still want this man but, health is wrath he is old enough not to know this
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
BAT--the only flying mammal!

It is time to love BAT again. A champion of democracy, fought OBJ to a standstill, now a certified kingmaker.

It's time to be the king himself.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by 77up(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
zomby:

1. They also hate themselves
2. If they go their separate ways, Biafra will not survive for 6 months. They are so mentally blind, unorganized and super greedy Biafra will be turned upside down in less than 6 months.
3. The smart ones will not leave, they will start changing their names from Chukwu Obi to Charles Obilana.
4. If not for Tinubu, they wouldn’t be relocating from their villages to Lagos.
5. They will never allow a Yoruba or Hausa to operate in Enugu or Anambra the same way they operate in Lagos.
6. Many of them will not vote for an Igbo candidate.
7. I have never seen a group of confused people like the Igbos; they want to eat bushmeat, but don’t understand what it takes to capture or kill one and not willing to learn…So, the blame everybody, and then kill each other

Say not to a Fl@tHead naija president.
You nailed it all.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by davidque: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
All election gimmicks
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

You can see that your 5% amounts to nothing significant when it comes to choosing leaders in Nigeria. That’s why we don’t care about you lol. And if we Yorubas have been hateful and intolerant like you, there would not be any igbos doing business in Lagos or anywhere else in southwest. Can you not count the number of Yorubas in igboland? Do you know there are more Yorubas in south south than the whole of igboland? That says it all.

Firstly, it's funny when yoruba people think they've all the power to "enthrone" leaders in Nigeria. When exactly did Yoruba come out from opposition politics? Isn't it 2015? Obasanjo that won presidency in 1999 didn't get yoruba votes. Go tell this tale of being important to illiterates that just started following politics recently.

The 5% you're alluding to is because of voter apathy amongst the Igbos. Many have lost faith in Nigeria. Others are on the fence while only a few vote. The fact that APC schemed Jonathan out and ensured that the region where it was certain for him to get most votes was shortchanged, doesn't mean Igbos have no voting power in deciding the leadership of Nigeria. I guess you know absolutely nothing about the 2/3 requirement in every state being the president's constituency. Since you're unintelligent to know that Buhari said the SE gave him 5% and not that the SE vote was 5% means you have to not only return your certificate to your Alma mater (that's if you have one self), but also return all school fees paid for your education.

As for Lagos "ACCOMODATING" Igbos, this is a lie you louts tell yourselves to feel good. If one is to check, you're probably from Ogbomosho. Lagos being the former capital of Nigeria and as such, had lots of investments that were made by the collective resources of Nigerians (Igbos inclusive). The proceeds of oil and gas from Imo, Abia and the Igbo speaking parts of Delta and Rivers were invested in Lagos so tell another tale.

As for Igbos doing business in other parts of SW, it's a good thing you acknowledged that they do business and not crime. This has nothing to do with your "hospitality" as a people but rather the available market for goods and services as seen fit by the business man. The Igbo man trades, pays all his taxes and rates, and even gives money to your "owomida" lazy miscreants who reaps from where they did not sow. Never has it been said that Igbos fought the Yorubas in their home states cause we're all Nigerians.

Also, as Nigerians, we have the right to live, trade and excel in whatever part of Nigeria we deem fit be it Yoruba or whatever without fear. This is what One Nigeria the fathers fought for means. If I identify an opportunity in Yoruba land, I'll invest my money and take my profits accordingly. You louts now take this as a "favor" you're doing the Igbos. To you all, the Igbos are "running away" from their lands. You now think your land is heaven. Even common Osun and Ekiti States that aren't suppose to be states would be talking and raising shoulders. With this thinking of yours, you would say Nigeria is better than China since we have many Chinese working and living in Nigeria.

As for Yorubas not living in Igboland, I laugh at you for your ignorance. You haven't left Ogbomosho that's why you talk like this. Travelling is part of education but you louts don't travel even within Nigeria. You don't know how many Yorubas are in Owerri, Onitsha, Umuahia and even Asaba. This was how one youth Corp member posted to a State in the East stated that he was shocked at what he saw on getting to Onitsha because what they've always told them back then in Ondo was that SE was only peopled with Old people, farmlands and palm trees. He was dazed when he arrived the East. Common Ondo oooo.

As for Yorubas in South South, we saw how the Yorubas were chased out of Ibeno in Akwa Ibom State and we saw the place they lived - a shanty. Yet they took their cultism to another man's doorstep.

See it's better you start travelling so you know Nigeria is bigger than Ogbomosho you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.