Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals (40896 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by maybet081: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See as he look like unclean oracle
Tinubu should go and rest abeg
very scary look,reminds me of the living dead. A movie though. Honestly from his appearance tinubu should not be an option for 2023
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by 007lss: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
matrix199:
All those wanting Tinubu to be president actually hate him. They want to hasten him to kick the bucket. See how frail looking he is. Buhari is 50times healthier than this ancestor

He truly looks lesser among those young men. He looks like their Oracle.
They just want to put us in another mess again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Titaniumental: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you see people who stand for the truth , you end up hating and calling them names , but turn around to say they are the ones hating because they stand for the truth and nothing but the truth......

Those people ( IGBOS) said Buhari is not strong enough to lead Nigeria.........it was manifested in his London health travels and tourism using our money not his salary for such health Journeys.
What did you see in Buhari's Government?
If I mention them now, you will say I hate Buhari but even you suffers from the truth that was carpeted for Buhari to take the lead.

TINUBU.......had knee Surgery which everyone knows, and is far too old for the job of Presiding over 1.5 billion people.
Onces the ticket is given to him, he will be travelling regularly for medical Check ups....
Do you want another London Medical check up President ?

So what is the hate in seeing danger and you decide to speak it out than being a Pretender and still end up suffering in the hands of these old men

What is your gain??

IGBOS don't hate..... their problem is that they speak the truth no matter who is involved.....

Sorry they can't help it.....is in their blood!!!!!!!!!
Nah!!!!!!!! All i see on this forum is simply a region scared down to their pants and frustration of the possibility of other region aside theirs producing the next president,all cos they have this sickening and deafening mentality in their head that they should be the next region producing the next president grin grin

It can't be helped seriously
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Same Buhari wey de stagger as he walks.
Foolishness n hate will not destroy you Igbos.
I am yet to see a group of humans that are so bitter hateful thoughtless like your fathers.

The hypocrisy of you yoruba people reaches the high heavens. It's well known that you people are known hypocrites who want to eat their cakes and have it back yet would come to form "sophisticated" and enlightened. Unfortunately for you, Nigerians can now see through your filthy scheme

So everyone that opposes Tinubu presidency is now automatically Igbos. Everyone that doesn't want him to replicate his 'lordship' and criminality over Lagos is now an Igbo? Thank God for telling the world that the Igbos say the truth in all situations no matter whose ox is to be gored.

You Yorubas love yourselves yet you kill each other for rituals. You Yorubas swindle each other both home and abroad. You kill each other with black magic. Yet you dare accuse another tribe of hatred?

One can see you were born a Basta*d. It must be very painful being rejected by your father probably because you're a product of a torn condom. This makes you think other fathers are like that. God back and re-connect with your father who made the mistake of bringing a hate-filled nonentity into this world.

Lastly, your view about the Igbos can't harm them. Take your views and shove it up your Afonja a*se

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by mrtheo33: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu be like kai this waka no dey finish?

We the Nigerians and UAR reject any ancestor that wants to enter into Aso Rock and preside over us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. [s]In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election[/s], he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.

Stupid Afonja.

The Igbo people are more ashamed to share a country with hypocritical louts like you. It's on record and well known that you are pathological liars, hypocrites, cowards and turncoats. Hypocrites who do not acknowledge the logs of wood in their own eyes but see the grain of sand in the eyes of others.

Tinubu would be the president of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Iseoluwani: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Does IPOB promote peace? Are they not followers of your fake Jesus?

Tnk God u are admiting that ur reli Gion does not promote peace and that's y u try to attack the wrong it.

Jesus is NOT FAKE, He exist. He is definitely the rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Most IPOB naturally worship their diety. Amadioha.

For record purpose, if they want freedom. It's their rights. Nigeria is to big to be governed by people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So u gat no point. Infact ibos are better than fulani. Ask usman Dan frodio.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Sardauna24(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:
APC presidential aspirant,Bola Ahmed Tinubu is seen walking a marathon at the Lesser Hajj in Mecca. This is probably to prove he is still active and healthy. He is also surrounded by a group of black men which appears like a security detail to avoid any form of assault by aggrieved Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyyxpEg9A4

Lols
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Sardauna24(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:
APC presidential aspirant,Bola Ahmed Tinubu is seen walking a marathon at the Lesser Hajj in Mecca. This is probably to prove he is still active and healthy. He is also surrounded by a group of black men which appears like a security detail to avoid any form of assault by aggrieved Nigerians.

Lols.. jokers
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Enyimbamercedes: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very good!

He can contest as minister of sports or better still he can walk from abuja to Lagos in support of Peter Obi

No be only marathon
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by treatise: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
DamianX:
Walks abi crawls. I can see he is already fainting and had to cover his diminishing eyes witha shade grin
Help me check the steroid level in his blood ; flash me when you finish. grin
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Same Buhari wey de stagger as he walks.
Foolishness n hate will not destroy you Igbos.
I am yet to see a group of humans that are so bitter hateful thoughtless like your fathers.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU IGNORAMUS
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.

HEAD SLAMMER!

I AM NOT SURE YOU HAVE HAD SOMETHING DECENT TO EAT FOR DAYS

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Micology19(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by 77up(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu is the most qualified to be President in term of ability, track record, and leadership. None of the other clowns come close to him
Even his clownish opponents know this.

But as for his health, I am not too sure.
He's healthy, think about his nationwide tour, sick person can't do that. Those sick pictures of him you see online are photoshop handy work of the evil ones . He's in lesser Hajj now , another pointer to know that he's fit.

We need Tinubu political intelligence, he's someone that some people can not dictate for in the name of cabal, his track records are there for all to see.

Lastly, Tinubu is not going there because of money I believe.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Lightorder: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
00FFT00:

No be only marathon. How did you miss his long jump?.

I refuse to be deceived cheesy
I even heard than he broke Usian Bolts record in Mecca. This idiot videoing him thinks we are all as stupid as he is. I heard my grandfather had severally walked briskly from like Agbado through Iyana ipaja to Bariga. Sell your old paper to iya kunle at the akara spot
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian along with these pathologically hateful people. Honestly I feel sad sharing the same country with this people. In shaa Allah when Tinubu wins this election, he should declare with immediate alacrity Biafra as separate entity from Nigeria and dissect us from this cancer of a people.
Honestly, some Igbos are very hateful especially when it concern Yoruba .

I swear I can't wait for biafra to go their separate ways,one thing I'm very sure about that is, hatred among country men will drastically reduced .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Njc1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Aggrieved Nigerians embarassed embarassed...so we no dey organized outside the country abi,all these blogger self undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by caprini1: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Saintinoo:

Yoruba Muslim, Igbos hate no one, instead you should clear yourself if hate for Ndigbo, every Nigerian is allowed to support a candidate, we must not support Tinubu. And if you believe it is Yoruba time to get president in Nigeria, then maybe Igbo and Middle belt are not part of Nigeria.

Support your Tinubu without involving Igbo in your campaign.
Didn't you see him name? Doctor Lateef.....trained and bred to hate anything Igbo,if you listen to these types you won't have anything to do with Yorubas,if you are Igbo,but alas ,smart Igbos and Yorubas are wiser now.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

HEAD SLAMMER!

I AM NOT SURE YOU HAVE HAD SOMETHING DECENT TO EAT FOR DAYS

If that’s your idea of someone who speaks the truth, then I want to shock you. I am a professional and I do live in Europe. I believe I can feed you and your family for at least a year without borrowing money.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by olatuns2017: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Igbos will not be happy ooo

Their old papa walking long miles

The only presidential candidate

Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Tnk God u are admiting that ur reli Gion does not promote peace and that's y u try to attack the wrong it.

Jesus is NOT FAKE, He exist. He is definitely the rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Most IPOB naturally worship their diety. Amadioha.

For record purpose, if they want freedom. It's their rights. Nigeria is to big to be governed by people like Buhari and Tinubu.

So u gat no point. Infact ibos are better than fulani. Ask usman Dan frodio.

Your fake Jesus only resides in the brain of Paul if you must know. And yes, Islam is a religion of peace, that’s why the Jews chose to live among Muslims in Iraq, Iran Syria and other places till today.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stupid Afonja.

The Igbo people are more ashamed to share a country with hypocritical louts like you. It's on record and well known that you are pathological liars, hypocrites, cowards and turncoats. Hypocrites who do not acknowledge the logs of wood in their own eyes but see the grain of sand in the eyes of others.

Tinubu would be the president of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah.

You can see that your 5% amounts to nothing significant when it comes to choosing leaders in Nigeria. That’s why we don’t care about you lol. And if we Yorubas have been hateful and intolerant like you, there would not be any igbos doing business in Lagos or anywhere else in southwest. Can you not count the number of Yorubas in igboland? Do you know there are more Yorubas in south south than the whole of igboland? That says it all.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by tonididdy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol dey are trying so hard to market an old..... Nice try

but I ain't buying it grin cool
na wike we sabi
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

If that’s your idea of someone who speaks the truth, then I want to shock you. I am a professional and I do live in Europe. I believe I can feed you and your family for at least a year without borrowing money.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE FEEDING YOUR WRETCHED SELF, THEN YOU CAN START TALKING
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by drlateef: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

WHEN YOU ARE DONE FEEDING YOUR WRETCHED SELF, THEN YOU CAN START TALKING

If you think am joking just try me. I can do what I told you, including your village, I can open a soup kitchen for them for free. So long as you promise to stop hating others. Show love to other tribes and stop looking down on them. Money made from shops is not everything. Human dignity is important. Do not reduce the dignity of other tribes because you made some money from trading.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Kajaard: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
ManOfSon:

They hate him may be because he uses thugs to steal their votes each and every election. Does he have a blood oath with agberos and area boys?

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by Superboss: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tales by moonlight.
Story! Sory!! Story!!!
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by planetx: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bunch of Arab slaves
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by anungangampu: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
SLOVFO:

How even did you know they were Igbos? This is a faceless forum . Moreover, does opposing BAT equates with been Igbo? I guess Osibanjo, Dimeji Bankole et al are all Igbos?
That's their only campaign strategy. Same that was used during Buhari first year in government.
They always think it appeal the North to see Igbos descended.
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by BarrElChapo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nonsense propaganda
Re: Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals by toprealman: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is son will loot more than Abacha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.