Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131290 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by chaloskyx: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2022
This is the Nigeria we all go to church and mosque to pray for its the one where we select our leaders based on ethnicity and religion rather than merit this is the kind of society we create for ourselves unfortunately the innocent would suffer RIP girl Nigeria failed you as it failed the people on the train attack. Useless country

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dex4(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2022
No warning, nothing......so,dead body viewing is now normal for us in this country?��

When will these guys realize that the baba in the mud house performing these rituals for them would have done money ritual himself if it was a reasonable thing to do? This is madness!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Truvelisback(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

Why do we like to play Politics with everything? Just why?!
This is not politics, this is reality. The high rate of inflation, ressession, severe hardship and severe Poverty has highly increased the rate of Crimes and wickedness.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by spy24(m): 3:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

Oga shut up! Just shut up !!!

You people are the reason why this country is like this

You fail to realize that if things were better in this country chances of occurrences like this would reduce significantly.

Buhari made things worse . We never has it this bad

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MrCover: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by rolams(m): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2022
God! What has this country turned to?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by livinbygrace: 3:47am On Apr 28, 2022
osazsky:
he has a point..I really think that the yoruba sec sch should introduce this as a subject in thier curriculum maybe ritual dont work RDW 101..from ss1 till 200l it should be a core course which kind nonsense be this na..the yoruba need enlighteenment..wat is all this na..I feel for the family of the berived..no parent deserve to go tru this pain..RIP is painful to type for this inocent girl..imagine the pains she passed tru.telling from the pics the murder was very gruesome I feel like crying..that's y anytime a travel to ogun or Osun I always put both hand on top of my head while walking and I walk very fast.stipid people shouting tinubu up and down with no sense..nonsense

The boy that brought is girlfriend from the east and killed her,after which he slept with her corpse for six days in Lagos is also a Yoruba boy?
It’s either both of you are stupid or still an infant,if not you won’t be spewing this nonsense.
If you don’t know election is around the corner and most politicians all over the country are desperately seeking for diabolical power ,money and all other available means to achieve their aims and aspiration .
Mind you ,pray we should not be hearing this kind of news after Ramadan .
Election is coming,everybody should be careful and prayerful.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by davidvico(m): 3:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Chaiiiii!!!! There is no value of life anymore in this country ����

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Onlinebar: 3:58am On Apr 28, 2022
I've lost any respect and emotion for any human that if you try persuading me otherwise with empathy bull*shit I could shoot you dead
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by livinbygrace: 4:08am On Apr 28, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This was done by some unfortunates who have been deluded into thinking that sacrificing human beings will bring them wealth.

If they arent stupid, they should go ask how many humans Musk had to sacrifice to become as rich as he is today.

Illiteracy + failed government/country + religion + wrong cultural practises + a society that does care what means you take to make wealth = Nigeria

May she rest in peace

Forget this your grammar bro.
Ritual killings has been going on for ages and if it’s not working they won’t be doing it.
Mind you ,election is around the corner and everybody should be careful and prayerful ,most especially after this Ramadan as politicians are desperately in needs of money and spiritual powers to achieve their political ambitions and they can go to ny length this period.
I met one top politician recently and if you see the desperation on him trying to raise funds ,you will understand what I am saying.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Easy5265: 4:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

You must be naive or a chronic buharist. Politics determines what you eat, even what you wear. The economic situation is the primary reason for this desperation and barbaric acts that have become a daily occurrence.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Rayjnr: 4:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess

In Africa abi
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Rayjnr: 4:15am On Apr 28, 2022
When they are caught now , they will interview them to explain how they did it instead kill the idiots
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by kabukabu50(m): 4:22am On Apr 28, 2022
After some mugu here will start posting pictures asking if you can compare Nigeria to any white country.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Poiu11: 4:23am On Apr 28, 2022

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Easy5265: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

My guy the root cause is lack of the fear of God.
I would rather go hungry for days till I get help than to go steal talkless go kill to make money.
But here we are that lots of youths don't even believe there is a God. Theyld tell you there is no God anywhere and it is their likes and those who pretend to serve God that involve in acts like this.

It is not hardship but lack of the fear of God. Shikena!

You think so. The countries that are riddled with atheist are not mutilating one another for riches. These ones don't believe God exists, talk more of being fearful. The economic situation is the primary reason, then there is the fact that there is almost no consequence for committing a crime.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bimpe29: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2022
This is pathetically sorrowful.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Chuksyno(m): 4:35am On Apr 28, 2022
What a degenerated generation. Rip beauty.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by hslbroker2(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by deflover(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Reggaemich:
Nothing is in this life O

See as this fine girl just waste

If u are a serving corper, Always walk in groups in your PPA, don't walk alone,

Especially at night

sometimes it has nothing to do with groups

its the free rides

corpers love free rides
they believe that like the soldiers they get things for free
once a car pulls over and calls a corper to hop in

they dont think
they just jump in
and believe everyone loves them and are willing to help them
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Humphrey2015: 4:48am On Apr 28, 2022
The land of fct is of the Lord and His Fullness thereof. I decree that the killers of this corp member shall be found and arrested. Plss to sisters in fct and other state in Nigeria God will protect you all always listen to the voice of God resident inside of you. Don't go out lately . I will continue to seek for God's protection n your behalf.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by victorv12(m): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2022
We need to start going all out after these Yahoo boys and the so called ritualist. WE MUST START KILLING THEM!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by nijanigga: 4:59am On Apr 28, 2022
zico530:
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.
Lust not love
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by nijanigga: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Killing innocent souls and hailing politicians stealing from the common somebody like this poor girl,whose parents spent so much on her
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by huttonbanti(m): 5:02am On Apr 28, 2022
samista:

Tell your people to stop their evil culture of harvesting innocent people's skulls if you don't want me to talk about them.

Make God forgives you....
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Hassanmaye(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

What about the Igbo guy that killed his girlfriend, slept with the corpse and harvested her private parts. And several other ritual killings by Igbos.

Many of you on Nairaland are not only senseless but also evil.
Here is a lady killed and being mourned and you are here displaying the madness you must have inherited from your parents without remorse.

If I was the owner of this platform, for lunatics like you, I would create the madness section and permanently transfer your kind there. There you would be free to display all your generational inherited lunacy.

Sick mofo
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by PastorFire: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2022
God is in control. It is well.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by danngnews: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

Nigerian security forces are concentrating in the southeast where 'IPOB ' the real security threat is , Ndi Ara .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House