Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131287 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gangster1ms: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Westtimeline:
I have reported him. He should wait for his ban. He is igbo, i checked his previous posts already, very easy to know. If you don't like the way i reported him. My friend, do the needful.

After all, you are one of the unfortunate beings who like his post.
[/s]
Get lost! Everything he said is fact!
Foolish being

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by laprince(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
So sad. People gloryfying yahoo people, it will come to your turn or maybe someone close to you.
Reject these vices . Government should also put up a better fight with these ritualists.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by normaman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truth is that being a Nigerian is a misfortune where we practically fight for existence. Government doesn't have your interest yet skull miners wouldn't still let people be. Rip angel.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Aaay: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a country
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
I know blood money exists ooo...
psychopath serial killers capitalizing on the poor wretched miserable state of the country to practice their barbaric fantasy to commit murder.

A son or young relative of an utterly corrupt politician (who got stinkingly wealthy by insane looting of national treasury) can easily decieve his peers who may be from humble background into thinking and believing that the limitless wealth is from ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CaptMarvel(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
hansomb:
Hmmm, such a beauty. . . E no go better for Yahoo plus and anyone wey dey support them. Beautiful fair ladies are becoming endangered species down south as of now. Be careful ladies. Is it only ladies dey use for rituals, if yes why ?
what a beautiful lady unmmh!
Just wasted.

Please, you all should pray for your sisters
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Vicol555(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
May those involved in this killing die in prolonged pain and sorrow may all your desires and achievements perish.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bahamas95(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And you still ended up killing it, and probably quite enjoyed the meat without remorse.
People are hypocritically heartless
Only a fool would regard killing of a chicken for consumption and unjust killing of a human being as same thing.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by omurphy23456: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
I pray your blood would not be like that of a Goat that cant speak, may your blood drag all your killers to the ground.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Squidbabe: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
The best solution is to start with the herbalists(dibia) who send them to get those human parts ,cos if the herbalists,babalawos ,dibias are no longer there, there won't be any need for the killings. If they kill and rip off the private parts and the babalawos are not existing,who will help them make the money . so first thing is to abolish traditional worship but those politicians won't allow that cos miss of them patronize such. God help us

adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CHoccolaTE: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Pakute:

Your own beautiful criminal is better than the ugly criminal of the other gender. This emotional gender sef.

As long as I am not rapist and armed robber gender, am okay.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by kabillionaire(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Buhari has pushed Nigerians to the brink of inhumanity, now they're bringing out the very monsters lying idle within for so long.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 1x2x3: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

With the recent developments on this case you could now clearly see that her case wasn't anything related to ritual. People can murder people then make it look like ritual case.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 1x2x3: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
laprince:
So sad. People gloryfying yahoo people, it will come to your turn or maybe someone close to you.
Reject these vices . Government should also put up a better fight with these ritualists.

This is why investigations are very important before conclusion. They murdered this girl and made it look like it was ritualists by cutting her privates. In reality, another girl who people know to be very notorious runs girl has a hand in this.......business gone bad? Kill and make it look like it's ritualists.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
1x2x3:

This is why investigations are very important before conclusion. They murdered this girl and made it look like it was ritualists by cutting her privates. In reality, another girl who people know to be very notorious runs girl has a hand in this.......business gone bad? Kill and make it look like it's ritualists.
All The online report never mentioned them pour acid on the face, clear case of jealousy from a fellow female.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Where did you get your knowledge from?
I agree with you but at least 99% of our people won't
JaskanFactor:
Nigeria is no longer the place where you can send your child far from home. No more Nysc no more university that is far from your street. If you like your child.

There is a new kind of evil force operating inside Nigeria. There is a serial killer going after young pretty women.
Some i say its ritual and thats possible , but it could also be those who have the oyinbo pleasure of only enjoying sex if they can kill the woman as they come. All am saying is its possible there is oyinbo serial killer operating in nigeria.

They are the only in the world that find sexual pleasure in being pissed on and murder at sexual climax, that is why they strangle each other during sex, but where they feel they can get away with it, they kill the woman.

All these pretty women they have been killing since before the BRT bus in Lagos, ask yourself is it possible that they are lured into trap cause they see oyinbo that calls them into a car.

The same people giving the terrorists instructions by day and looking for women to sex and kill by night.

Who do you think will find it easier to lure this kind of pretty girl into a trap, a ritualist, or very well dressed oyinbo.

Cause nobody else in the whole world makes movies about killing women for sexual pleasure but Oyinbo. And Oyinbo own nigeria.

Tell your children your sisters and mothers , dont just lookout for ritualist, it could also be a foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.