Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131276 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by back2sender: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2022
All this our teenagers/youths should be very careful and stop all this westernization kind of life.

When as teenager/youths in the 60,70,80 our value system inculcated in us was to behave appropriately, stop associating with dangerous elements or questionable characters , stop following strangers, stop leaving a care free life etc.

This days what you see in the society is so despicable character wise, so much care free and living the life behaviour, moral values thrown into the dustbin.

What a shame! and such evil will continue until we reverse to our value systems that speaks against bad morals and evils.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Shaev7(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....
Naso I dream say I go see babe, as I reach there, them rape me and nearly kill me, I come manage escape. As I come back, naso I carry Army go there, them give me whip say make I beat them, naso I beat them eh, flog them like them flog Jesus them come faint, blood full everywhere, na I wake up from sleep. Omo, as I wake up, I tell myself say, thank God say me no dy do online dating, even if, na public place we go meet.
Even men wey dy form superman need to dy careful

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by kayusely70(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria is getting more dangerous to live in. God save us from the devilish elements!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LordGuru1: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Ola14:
the fact is post Endsars in Nigeria have seen the the very high increase in rituals killings because no one is disturbing so called ritualist pretending to be Yahoo boys in as much as I don't support the excess of defunct SARS of Nigeria police but things were no so bad like this when they were around,every society needs a very serious arm of security agents to combat these type of violent crimes. Rest in peace to the beautiful girl, another victim of failed society.
More ritualists emerging because Killer Ritualists caught never got the equal of what they served their Victims. China became Great because immediate Capital punishment kept the Society Sane! We all know that Nigeria's Judicial System is almost useless, the only Hope would have been that the able bodied good Youths take Responsibility to Set their Communities Straight! Twhe fault majorly now is that of good Nigerian Males or so called Youths who have refused to manup to always Burn to ashes any Ritualist Caught! Only Jungle Justice of immediately killing ritualists as soon as their Caught would serve as deterrent to intending-Ritualists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Andytyx(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Who go preach make dis girls hear.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by jclassiq(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2022
My question is was she snatched on the express road? Or she must have gone to see a man and was killed instead.

Abuja is a busy town for a ritual killer to simply snatch someone on the road....unless she entered a one chance vehicle of course....which is very very common on Abuja roads.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2022
The present is male
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by kelspinall(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2022
evil
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by yinkeys(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....
Meet halfway or a public space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

Do you know that most of the bold is the function of LGAs?
So do you know your councillor and chairman well enough to make them do all these things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Born2Breed:
This life eh.

Just when the parents want to start reaping the fruit if their labour.

Despite these human sacrifices to get power and wealth quicker, Elon Musk is still the richest man.

It's high time out youth knows there are more legitimate was of making money on the internet than fraud,it's high time our politicians knows you don't need human sacrifices to elongate your life or gain more power.

Na only God dey protect.May God continue to protect us and our children.

May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never have peace.

What is it with parents reaping the fruits of their labour?
Do Elon Musk's parents reap the fruits of their labour?
Will Elon Musk reap the fruits of his labour from his children?

Poverty mentality shows up in different forms, walahi!

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Ejelah:
The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

If that dead vulture BBQ griller and his fellow zonebees catch you ehn?
They are happy to collect their 30,000 BMC miserable stipend and spread lies and propaganda for this useless government of crazy looters and rogues.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by just2endowed: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
anonimi:

Do you know that most of the bold is the function of LGAs?
So do you know your councillor and chairman well enough to make them do all these things

LGA and councillors duties are dead in Nigeria.

The constitution was designwfir ultimate power to the center and the state levels
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2022
buzz8u:
Unfortunately, most of us are wrong.
Majority of these crimes are for human organ harvesting. There are people all around Nigeria, Africa and the world who pay big money for a new heart, kidney, liver etc for transplants.
Nigeria is a good market for them cos anyone can go missing with no consequences.
They operate under the guise of rituals to make sure their collaborators don't go talking.
Its all about money...

Did you read that her private parts were missing

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Of course it does.. Let me give you a live scenario of how it works amongst many.

I have once asked a native doctor who knows about it how it works, do you know what he told me? He said; my son, I will not advice you to do it because the sound of a bitter kola in the mouth is not a testament of how it tastes.

He said that as a young man in his late 20s, if I do money rituals this is what will happen to me.. He said I will be stupidly richer than I am at the moment but the repercussion (amongst many, repercussions depend on the deity involved) is that the spirits will travel to the future and push closer all the monies/wealth I was naturally destined by God to enjoy till old age, and bring them to me now that I'm young.

And that I should be aware the money been drawn to me from the future will also reduce the number of years I would live on earth because I have chosen to enjoy everything now and therefore there's nothing else to hope on about the future.

Just the way our cars use fuel/gas to function, the human blood remains the functioning mechanism on which the deities would feed on to advance this course on my behalf because even the money I seek is been controlled by other higher powers in the realm.

I thought about this, also thought of the future, and the pain I would cause my family and loved ones and realized it's not worth it. I concluded there's no reason why I should be desperate in life to make money. I currently work with a startup tech multinational firm with a lot of potentials for career growth, and if God has naturally blessed me to excel in life I see no reason why I should not be patient and wait for my time.

Most people who do rituals are desperate people who cannot withstand peer pressure. I hope I made sense?
good to hear that. I hope many of us might have learn one or two from this... There is one other thing going I heard. That if one is not destined to be rich in life, no matter the ritual he or she do, the money won't come is that true

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by KingMack(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Feggie3:
Wretched yahoo boy don drop quote grin

I ain't a yahoo boi... Watch your mouth son angry
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
blood money is real.. Never doubt the powers of this world
i know..but the repercussions our not great... More reason to stay clear of it.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by luluosas(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerians, there's nothing like money ritual. Stop killing your fellow human beings in the name of money making. Don't you know that you will still die whether rich or poor?
Work legitimately with your hands and money will come looking for you, not you looking for money.
Stop the killings for ritual money now.

My condolences to the bereaved family

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
just2endowed:
LGA and councillors duties are dead in Nigeria.

The constitution was designwfir ultimate power to the center and the state levels

Continue woith your eternal blame on the constitution that has been amended a few times. Why did you not work to further dilute the power of the centre and state levels? Na who hold you?
Do you know how many times the imperfect American constitution has been amended?
Who will make your LGA councillor and chairman plus state legislator work for you?
Is this why Bubu called youths lazy- wanting something/everything for nothing

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by michoim(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
This is very painful. May her killers never no peace...the times are full of so much evil...all beware
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by delishpot: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
When you tell tjem to tackle ritual killings, they say no that the problem is the victims because according to them the victims are ladies who rejected them for big yahoo boys so its well deserved.
Now that the cant find so called greedy girls all the time, shebi thay have started taking your sisters in NYSC uniforms, Hijabs, Reverend sister habit etc? Keep it up and they will start visiting you and your sisters at home to harvest the parts they need live and direct.
When you see small fire try to quenvh it instead of ignoring it because it is burning your neighbour's house. Shebi after it has finished with his house it will have strength to jump on uour own house and by then it will be too strong to quench easily. This is the Nigeria we ignorantly and wickedly made.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by anonimi: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Easy5265:
You must be naive or a chronic buharist. Politics determines what you eat, even what you wear. The economic situation is the primary reason for this desperation and barbaric acts that have become a daily occurrence.

You are a wise man.
Please don't stop sharing your wisdom for your tribe of wisemen to grow even more.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by delishpot: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
buzz8u:
Unfortunately, most of us are wrong.
Majority of these crimes are for human organ harvesting. There are people all around Nigeria, Africa and the world who pay big money for a new heart, kidney, liver etc for transplants.
Nigeria is a good market for them cos anyone can go missing with no consequences.
They operate under the guise of rituals to make sure their collaborators don't go talking.
Its all about money...

Organs meant for transplant are not just hacjed off like meat in the market. Not saying it doesnt haooe that oeople are kidnapped for such but thise cases are specialized ones not this type.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
EdwardRandy:

I don't support rituals, but saying there's nothing like blood money is to live in denial.

If blood money is not effective those going into it and those renewing the ones they did won't be doing so. I am a traditionalist by faith and I CAN boldly tell you that blood money is effective, they don't have to be rich like dangote or Elon musk before you'll agree it exists.

In the hierarchy of blood sacrifices, the human blood is most sacred and potent compared to cow, goat, etc and that's why it's highly sort after.
I know it exists.. You know becoming rich through blood money is something that comes with two many don't... E. G. Don't sleep in the house u built with the money. Don't travel of where u are living every month on a particular day because u will have to appease the gods, all money gotten in a day must not remain till the next day, u must not render any assistance to ur family, u must always wear one particular color.. These terms are always difficult which has will put one in trouble depending on the kind of ritual the person did.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Arysexy(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Govt should go hard on all these Alfa, babalawo, Imam, herbalist, that ask desperate lazy boys to bring human parts for money ritual.

This is getting out of hand. In SW it's now a daily occurrence

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
OriOko88:

Stop the nonsense capping.. No go lose guard or else dem go use u run levels. Blood money is real..thats why there's increase in rituals.. Those using human part for ritual must have seen examples of rich people who became rich by ritual. So make una stop ur ignorant assertion say money ritual no dey. Dem go use u run package. I tell u my own
I know blood money exists ooo...
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by PhantomProbe(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2022
3kay945:

Nigerian wasted 8years under this government, nothing good to claim as achievement expect bloods and tears!
I bet Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson. Looks like they are itching to make another electoral mistake. Some will vote amiss for the sake of small monetary gains, others will vote amiss due to their blind hatred for the ethnicity of the credible candidates. Lol...

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Lepon02: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Subhannallah! shocked
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CHoccolaTE: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Pakute:

If the other 10% are committed by women, can they be said to be any better based on lower ratio?
How sure are you that at least a woman was not an accomplice to this crime?
Humanity above gender, use your brain.

Yes they can be said to be better because of their comparatively low crime rates compared to that of males.

I am not going to be naive and say males and females are equally violent. They are not. Men need to do better.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
How did it end?

I also was talking to a beautiful girl on Facebook recently, she insisted I come over to her end but I said it was only proper for her to visit. We reached an impasse and we just stopped talking.

Stinking yahoo boys have made things hard for genuine ones

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Arysexy(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2022
PhantomProbe:

I bet Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson. Looks like they are itching to make another electoral mistake. Some will vote amiss for the sake of small monetary gains, others will vote amiss due to their blind hatred for the ethnicity of the credible candidates. Lol...

And na them go begin look for easy way out of self inflicted misery. Some will go into ritual to make non existent money after voting an incompetent leader.

Nigeria is irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.