Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up (1188 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Playloaded: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
The angry boyfriend decided to take the phone from her because he's the one that bought it.

A Nigerian man has caused a stir after stopping his girlfriend on the road to take back an iPhone he bought for her.

It happened after the duo ended their relationship.

The angry boyfriend decided to take the phone from her because he's the one that bought it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc3HJrRpMqV/

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-takes-back-iphone-he-bought-for-girlfriend-after-they-broke-up/
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
well done sir, let her buy an Iphone her damn self!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Godada(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Medianna(f): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't know why some men do that..

If I were the lady I wont give him anything back.

After all I'm sure she paid the full price in kind.who is fooling who?

Anything that receipt is not in my name.. I won't be foolish enough to accept it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kimiso(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

After all I'm sure she paid the full price in kind.

Anything that receipt is not in my name.. I won't be foolish enough to accept it

pelebe i feel your pain grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by goshikid: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

If you no give am back

You go collect wotowoto cheesy

You think say you wise

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Correct guy no dulling

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by drmuchin: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
MR REDPILL!
UBUNJA CAN RELATE

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by AfroKnight: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

You’re fooling yourself. It’s a relationship. She didn’t pay anything in kind. Sex is a given except you want to call her a pr0stitute. I’m sure you won’t agree to call her that.

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by GooodHardDick: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

She paid the full price in kind? By offering him her over used pussy right?

This is why you Nigeria girls are extremely stupid. Your stupidity is extra ordinary! When we say Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them. Idiots like you will be insulting your ancestors.

And of course, from the above comment of your, it is very clear that the only thing you Nigeria girls offers a man in a relationship is your over used pussy only. Apart from your over used pussy, you Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer.

If not that you're stupid, how can a SIMP man buy u an iphone, pay you money or give you gifts after having sex with you? Are you trying to tell us you're a prostitute or what?

9 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PerfectStranger(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

She paid in kind? Shey she no follow enjoy the sex?
No try am with me make u no collect.

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Medianna(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
goshikid:

If you no give am back

You go collect wotowoto cheesy

You think say you wise

Lolzz

You've not seen women changing it for men abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Toktee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Playloaded:

A Nigerian man has caused a stir after stopping his girlfriend on the road to take back an iPhone he bought for her.

It happened after the duo ended their relationship.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc3HJrRpMqV/

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-takes-back-iphone-he-bought-for-girlfriend-after-they-broke-up/
Goos News.
Majority of Nigeria girls are scammers.

Very lazy parasites.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by HopeNeverDies: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn!!!

Lmao
This news don tey nahhhh
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by kals4luv990(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wish I brave like this man
Women this days wan dey worse pass Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nyascobar1414: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Medianna:

She paid war torned toto in full baa....

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Oblivionz5(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
I’ll never spend “out of the line” on any daughter of eve. If she wanna go the door is open

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 28, 2022
GooodHardDick:

She paid the full price in kind? By offering him her over used pussy right?

This is why you Nigeria girls are extremely stupid. Your stupidity is extra ordinary! When we say Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them. Idiots like you will be insulting your ancestors.

And of course, from the above comment of your, it is very clear that the only thing you Nigeria girls offers a man in a relationship is your over used pussy only. Apart from your over used pussy, you Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer.

If not that you're stupid, how can a SIMP man buy u an iphone, pay you money or give you gifts after having sex with you? Are you trying to tell us you're a prostitute or what?
grin
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Austinbiggy(m): 4:05am On Apr 28, 2022
continue, there's God ooo,
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by goshikid: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzz

You've not seen women changing it for men abi?

Orh conductor where dy change

Them go deal with una gender wotoporiously cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Medianna(f): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
goshikid:

Orh conductor where dy change

Them go deal with una gender wotoporiously cheesy

Wahala for woman wey no get financial strength

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

what "kind" are you talking about? didnt she receive "kind" back (aka good dikc) from that same man?!
Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by bashuayi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:

Re: Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
My kinda nigha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do People Actually Earn With There Phones / Meet Mila Antonova: The Russian Bridge Player Linked To Bill Gates / A Friend Needs A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.