Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (87766 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
LaJoe2:
What amazes me is if you ask the attendees in the background if they are Christians, they will say a resounding Yes. Only Hypocrites claim to be Christians and attend Adulterous 'weddings' / celebrations, which is an indication of their support for evil and disregard for GOD

The stupid husband snatcher even wrote thank you Jesus on her page. The internet steady putting stupid people in my face.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by daywatcher: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What's really the "behave anyhow here"?
Would you have preferred her divorced her like the West does b4 marrying the new one?
Of what essence is such?

Divorce is not a death sentence.
He married a second wife without consulting or seeking permission of the first wife.
He should have admit his ways to the 1st wife and so she can decide whether she wants a co-wife or not. Yul took the coward way out.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Brownygold002:
So this is true, Judith one of my fav actresses. Funny enuf she's played the role of a husband snatcher before. This lyf shaa

Acting don turn reality na. grin
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by OBoy50: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrlloyd:
OP your grandfather had only one wife ?
one's faith does not allow for more than 1 wife... Oga receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Those shouting polygamy is African culture. Is sacrificing humans not also part of African culture?
Na to dey cherrypick nonsense we sabi for Africa

Thank you oh.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2022
descarado:

There is a big elephant in the room people here have overlooked.

Is this new wife igbo and from anambra?

If she is,that first son don't belong to yul as they had the child before paying dowry like a Yr ago.

Now, even if yul train this child till he becomes somebody in life, the mums family will come for their son and its constitutionally upheld.

Unless she is pregnant again, that lady is handicapped as the law of the land favours the first wife and her kids.

Yul is Catholic. Henceforth, he will become a bench warmer in his town church. A bench warmer in ùmùnna. A bench warmer in politics.
He is not rich to buy his way out.
His dad is a core traditionalist who upholds costums. He will wanna save his face.
You wonder why most anambra men don't marry two wives like others. Cos it has never favoured them.
Our laws protects the women and children a lot in cases like this.
No matter how rich you are, don't ever have a fall out with your village people. Our men value that home respect and recognition more than Abuja recognition and your people are your strength.
Let's watch and see.

So far,read comments and you will see that it's people who don't know the culture of the land that are hailing him.

Everything up there stands only if the lady is from anambra.
I am surprised. I never knew this about Anambra customs

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

He is not poverty stricken YET. He has five children with the first wife. From all accounts the first wife does her own thing and provides financial support. I guarantee the second wife will do no such thing. And this will not be the only child. Naija where 2 pikins is hard enough, you have 5 and want to add more.

This is how redpillers are made. Parents who do not have the time and resources to properly nurture, and leave their kids to learn about women from the internet
Wait, you mean this young dude is having 5children with one woman already Na waoo
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
itchie:

Somebody offered to buy nairaland for 150 million naira as per naija elon musk wey him be,na him twitter begin dey argue whether Nairaland worth more or less than that amount. The argument for twitter loud no be small
It's worth more than that amount na. That's about 260 thousand dollars. It's too small. Let the person makes it #1billion.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Sion47: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
I think the auntie May may file for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:

I wonder what happened to cheating responsibly. All these would have been avoided if he had simply used a condom.

I can bet that he has been using a condom until a stubborn sperm escaped, this wouldn't be his first sexcapade.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Sion47: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2022
When it comes to issues trending on SM
Don't ever cast a stone until u are privy to the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Transcriber: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Another reason God will continue to punish men.
God will punish your father
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by tightpussy156: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Some women are good to trap men with pregnancy.The woman in question as given birth to two diffrent kids from diffrent men.yul edochie is the third.diffrent from all countless abortion.it show she has a bad records.she doesnt look like a loyal wife.she look lazy.the first wife look better and responsible than her.she might have trap him because of money.Bitches aint loyal looking for who to carry there financial burden for head.they never ready to work nor support a man.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2022
olabrinks:
First wife slim tall and beautiful even after 4 kids. Timeless beauty. This second wife even at her young age is looking sloppy and shapeless. Her face is no where near the beauty of the first wife. God help some men sha.
You think men marry because of just physical characteristics??

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by sherylbaky(f): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2022
tete7000:
People made their choices, good or bad and they should be allowed to live with it. The woman that married a man that will later marry another woman also made a choice she needs to live with. I am sure there are men out there who strongly believe in monogamy and she could have picked from them... Sadly she didn't, this was her choice.
People should be allowed to live with their choices, we all need that peace.
What if he didn't declare for one second that he would not be monogamous?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by chrizzyace: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Beautiful couples.

You can feel the joy in his heart.

Ned Nwoko’s wife did not use media weeps when he married Regina cos they know their husband is man enough, so why is Yul’s own different.

Has he denied taking responsibility for his first wife and kids?

Please let the man be!

He won’t be the first nor the last. And certain he won’t even surpass Davido

It’s easier for you to say, you think it’s every woman that accepts or wants polygamy. When he married her from beginning why didn’t he tell her that he would eventually marry someone else, instead of fooling the poor woman all long.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Those shouting polygamy is African culture. Is sacrificing humans not also part of African culture?
Na to dey cherrypick nonsense we sabi for Africa

One is a crime and the other isn't, so this your ratio no too follow.

What he did wasn't polygamy, it is adultery because Christian marriage doesn't support polygamy in modern world.

The west brought Christian religion to us and they were against polygamy as well. The difference is that the Bible itself doesn't explicitly condemn it, but Christians condemn it.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
descarado:

An Egyptian is an African man.
Do you have the same culture?

You see all of them here spewing rubbish as long as it involves women.
See how they have made Nigeria.
Is Yul an Egyptian?

What is Yul's business with the culture of the Egyptians?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Mrlloyd: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
OBoy50:
one's faith does not allow for more than 1 wife... Oga receive sense!
You hypocrite get off my mention, you fool yourself but you can’t fool me. Are you a real Christian? If we look into your first four messages on WhatsApp we’ll see you begging for sex, so don’t come here and tell me religion bullshit.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2022
SavageResponse:

Forget that religion shit, we are in Africa and our culture allows it!
Our culture also allows sacrifice of Humans to cleanse the community.

Hope you won't change mouth when you are being selected for a sacrifice?? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

E pain am. grin grin grin grin

40+ year old f00l taking hard drugs just to fvCk pros+itut£s to quench his permanent misery. grin

You must have worked as a houseboy for Ned and late bleached alafin to know how they fvCk. grin grin grin grin

Who be this?

Seems many nairalanders are suffering from serious mental illness.

What brings about the insult? On top wettin?

I think you need an urgent evaluation of your mental health and now that you have displayed your symptoms please stay off my mentions.

It is well with you.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by OBoy50: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Mrlloyd:

You hypocrite get off my mention, you fool yourself but you can’t fool me. Are you a real Christian? If we look into your first four messages on WhatsApp we’ll see you begging for sex, so don’t come here and tell me religion bullshit.
cry me a river you perverted ill-stinking egufe-goat... Shame on your crayon manhood.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Oga, I'm not even talking about the Christian faith.
I'm talking about common sense.

You can't just say it's our culture and forget that it's not exclusive to Africans

Many people don't even understand the Christian faith they talk about.
Western culture is not Christian culture
truthsayer009:

One is a crime and the other isn't, so this your ratio no too follow.

What he did wasn't polygamy, it is adultery because Christian marriage doesn't support polygamy in modern world.

The west brought Christian religion to us and they were against polygamy as well. The difference is that the Bible itself doesn't explicitly condemn it, but Christians condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:
You never know with men. grin

'Chop and clean mouth' gone wrong. Yul's wandering glorious gbola got hooked the way two mating dogs sometimes get hooked and can't disengage afterwards, no matter how loudly the male screams in pain and terror.

The brideprice was paid on Sunday, and his wife May found out on Monday. We live in interesting times.

Like a social media commentator remarked, some men deserve to be dragged 'wotowotoly."

https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2022/04/everything-to-know-about-yul-edochie.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/Gistloversblog1/status/1519437065330569223?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Beautiful woman
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Echoban: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Pasan ton fi na iyale, ti iyawo na wa laja grin

He go be like season film for the new bride eye when replacement for her come too.

Na lie, Trash, just mere superstition of old.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Beautiful couples.

You can feel the joy in his heart.

Ned Nwoko’s wife did not use media weeps when he married Regina cos they know their husband is man enough, so why is Yul’s own different.

Has he denied taking responsibility for his first wife and kids?

Please let the man be!

He won’t be the first nor the last. And certain he won’t even surpass Davido

Me sef tire o! cheesy cheesy

When it Regina Daniels people were hailing and even admiring her.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
lawrenzooo:

So in your small mind you think the children are not seeing what is happening? they don't need there mother to poison them when they can see for themselves

Nothing concerns his kids in this matter.

Their only business is that their father plays his role as a father by training them and guiding them properly
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
GOD PUNISH THIS USELESS SECONDHAND WIFE.YULl YOU ARE A SHAME TO CATHOLICS.
This is show of shame.EWU,ANUMAN,WHICH TOTO SHE GET WEY BETA PASS YA WIFE WEY GIVE YOU GROWN UP KIDS. OYE IBERIBE,ANU! angry you lost ya senses to secondhand pussssy to disorganize you home forever.Ewu ofia!

THIS NOTHING LIKE A ONE INDIVISIBLE FAMILY,UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED IS FALL.
DON'T BE FOOLED BY POLYGAMY/BROKEN HOME, IT'S BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE THE SOURCE OF DISORDERLY SOCIETY AND DISFUNCTIONAL HOMES BREEDING FRUSTRATEDKIDS,MISCREANTS,HOOLIGANS, THUGS,STRAY KIDS,youth CRIMINALS LOOFING ABOUT TO TAUNT INNOCENT PPL. AFRICANS IN AFRICA ARE BACKWARD,especially naija ppl because THEY LIVE LIKE MONKEYS,THEY WEAR TROUSERS BUT NOT CIVILIZED at all,is ONLY WHEN they go TO WESTERN COUNTRIES THEY FALL IN LINE. AFRICANS YOUR MINDSETS STINKS,and polygamy stinks so terribly.REFINE YOUR MINDSETs to be like human beings. sad
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Polygamy is very much the natural design. Gay is not.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Okobola146: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Horseband snatcher. Yorubas are the only tribe that does not practice polygamy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.