Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (87750 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by HRprof: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
itchie:

The second marriage was not planned, na chop and clean mouth gone wrong. He go give woman belle outside by mistake, dey come dey hide am even after she born. Pikin don almost reach one year before the truth come burst so the man just rush go pay bride price. First wife no know anything. He no tell her
Well explained, unlike IGBO guys hardly marry 2nd wife but he even try marry the lady without pursuing his wife. He must have told the side chic to abort the baby she refuse. He really love the side chic most IGBO guys will take care of the child but will never marry her as 2nd wife .
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by koyyess: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Rubbiish:

[s]It is funny how all of a sudden u now know so much about Yul lol
No need for the frustration[/s]

You aren't blind or daft are you?

If you are smart, you don't have to study psychology to recognise a negroe fighting hard to cover his shame.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Another reason God will continue to punish men.
One half of my ancestry are made up of men, one half of my nuclear family are made up of men, one half of my extended family are made up of men, one half of my progeny will be made up of men, so no, I don't share in your misandrist sentiments. Punishment will go to anyone deserving of it, irrespective of gender, race or creed.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:
You never know with men. grin

'Chop and clean mouth' gone wrong. Yul's wandering glorious gbola got hooked the way two mating dogs sometimes get hooked and can't disengage afterwards, no matter how loudly the male screams in pain and terror.

The brideprice was paid on Sunday, and his wife May found out on Monday. We live in interesting times.

Like a social media commentator remarked, some men deserve to be dragged 'wotowotoly."

https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2022/04/everything-to-know-about-yul-edochie.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/Gistloversblog1/status/1519437065330569223?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
yul see sweet apple, una no want make him chop
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm
Y'all should free the guy jor!
It's his bloody money I even plan on having 50 baby mamas if I don't run out of sperm
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
A legend indeed, men live upto their wants n responsibilities. I will do the same at the right time and repeat it again like Ned. We need to help our single sisters out who's abode have become prayer house
God Bless you.
We are on same page.
Religion has destroyed Africa.
They used FEAR & Threats to capture the minds of Foolish & Gullible men.
Men should wake up.
Our sisters are becoming prostitutes everywhere.
Many end up sleeping in churches from one program to another with some terrible pastors lashing them left, right centre.
Ladies now send nudes across boards.
These are highly UnAfrican.

They deserve to be married too.
Women should learn to work together like they did in the past.

Rather than encouraging prostitution, please WIFE that sister. She deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Pimine: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Aunty nah another way you drive the matter go now o cry
Aswearugaaad

grin That girl na extremist.
She needs to know that there's a thin line between feminism and misandry. She falls into the latter category. Tufiakwa
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by wizseller: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Back up plan as in to park and leave

Or what

Help share the plan so ladies can learn

Mstick:
Yul Edochie impregnated his co-star,she gave birth in June last year and he denied it.married her on Sunday and his wife of 17 years found out on Monday and they're people supporting him. As a woman married to a Nigerian man please always have a backup plan. E get why.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2022
kelvindj98:

We are Africans. That's how you all keep giving birth to miscreants that commit all manner of attrocities to make money.
Keep birthing kids like pigs. Na zoo all of you kuku dey.
what is this illiterate saying?

Only an Illiterate and a nonentity like you would want to control another man on how he must run his home, how many wives he must marry and how many children he must have.

You be mumu!

Yul is a free born!
An African,
He is not the first and won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by koyyess: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Toks2008:

[s]Dont worry your head about where else I donate to.

Anyways it is quite obvious you have no clue so just rest the matta and allow any other interested person provide the answer.

Cheers and stop your ignorant approach to polygamy.[/s]

You have been an advocate of polygamy for years on nairaland and you think you are doing a special thing.

Remove your d1ck from your mouth and use your brain for once.

Mr donater of STDs.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:

One half of my ancestry are made up of men, one half of my nuclear family are made up of men, one half of my extended family are made up of men, one half of my progeny will be made up of men, so no, I don't share in your misandrist sentiments. Punishment will go to anyone deserving of it, irrespective of gender, race or creed.
How is all these nonsense you typed my business? Who cares if all the world are made of your men? I pray this fate befall you and your generation IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by wizseller: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Better to focus on your own life o

Dmacqh:
I’m sure if this extra marital affair didn’t result to pregnancy, Yul won’t think of marrying second wife . In fact , if he did been interviewed maybe few years back , he will be against polygamy.

He was fvcking at work . That’s why sex for role is Nollywood slogan .

I won’t blame the lady . She got nothing to lose. Yul got a revered father and career. That’s his headache.

All man to himself. Let me focus on my life .
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Deepocean(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The beauty and horror of SM is that you can no longer do these things on the DL.

This sxxt happened to one of my guys when we were in school. We lived in ilorin. His dad worked in national oil in lagos.

We knew the dad used to screw around becuase he had delivered package to his wife one time. Madam was thinking she caught it from toilet.

Anyways na so it came out dude had an entire second family in lagos. Today, madam would have found out by SM.

Your message would have been decently passed across and we'll understood without the abbreviations. What happens to writing in full? Takes more energy?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

You aren't blind or daft are you?

If you are smart, you don't have to study psychology to recognise a negroe fighting hard to cover his shame.
Madam I believe u have problems in your life u are yet to solve? Why not channel your energy in solving your problems? Instead of worrying your head over a man that has done well for himself? Your frustration will change nothing. You can see from the marriage pics they both look good & baby is super cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Another reason God will continue to punish men.
Unfortunately, GOD doesn't reason like humans.
He is GOD & supreme!
His ways are not our ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by lawrenzooo: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2022
victorjoe:

Neds relationship was open to everyone including his wife and kids.

Yuls own was done in secret. Not a member of his original household was there not his wife and not his kids this means he is the one that used his hand to scatter his first family.

If he had nothing to hide, like Ned, everyone should be at that wedding. No matter how you look at it, whats bad is bad. And if you don't see it that way, it will happen to you or someone close to you.

My brother I'm shocked at how people are coming out to defend his action. there is something fundamentally wrong with us as a people. How ever we decide to look at it the fact that his first wife was not in the know is completely wrong. lets call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

grin That girl na extremist.
She needs to know that there's a thin line between feminism and misandry. She falls into the latter category. Tufiakwa
Extremising in anything is bad.... It's like a cancer that won't stop spreading in the mind. That been said" God will not punish every men on earth".... I've a man sleeping right next me right now, I've a younger brother, father and male relatives.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
wizseller:

Better to focus on your own life o

Yes Boss .

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by VillagePipu: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
omooba969:

Ishilove appeared to have purported that notion by sharing, therefore guilty by not distancing herself from such derogatory comment.

Obviously what I see is not what you see.

Look at who is asking another to comprehend - dumb people everywhere.

I understand your mental limitations.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

You have been an advocate of polygamy for years on nairaland and you think you are doing a special thing.

Remove your d1ck from your mouth and use your brain for once.

Mr donater of STDs.

Im not a polygamist but I have a factual view about it.

But I'm considering marrying two extra at the same time.

I have a party fantasy and it won't be a bad idea to do it sinlessly.. What do you think?

And mind you, nobody is entirely free from std except you don't sleep with anyone without protection.

Iwo lo fe gbo oro
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
omooba969:

Polygamy is not to blame but the black people who are inherently wicked.

Do guns kill people, NO - people kill people!
To avoid this wickedness why not discipline your to your wife.
A lot of bad seeds are sown in polygamy when the harvest come the children suffer.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by shadeze: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
quentin06:
Another arrogant display typical of Igbo men, what is yul trying to say to his first wife?

That he is a man and that he can do whatever he wants and she can't do anything about it period.

Well we can't really blame him, it takes 2 to tango.
People from other tribes take second wives every time in this country, you don't call it arrogance, you call it tradition or religion but one igbo man takes a second wife and suddenly that makes all igbo men arrogant. You better cure yourself of hatred and bitterness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Dreal1247:

When a married man is not disciplined, this is what you get. This is high taste gone wrong. Hope he doesn't initiate the domestic battle that may end his life. Go and listen to his father's view of polygamy before justifying his actions. When the other children with their mother will rise up against him, nobody will be there to defend him. The unity and love attached to monogamous marriage is one of the main reasons why most of the players live long and grow old together. I wish them all the best in life.

Really women are the ones that initiate domestic battle and enmity in polygamous families, so I wonder why blame the men? They should learn to accommodate each other and they will live happily ever after.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by macho44(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Ones have changed and the world is adapting to polygamy.

Ned Nwoko, Tuface, Ubi Franklin, Dangote, TY Danjuma, Razaq Okoya, King Sunny Ade, Wizkid, KWAM1e.t.c can all be referred to as polygamist and their families are doing fine.

Learned people who have found themselves in such situation will always have a plan, that even in death, their definitely will be no issue.

It’s left for the first wife to embrace the second wife so has to build a happy home.

The earlier she realizes that they all one inseparable family as it stands today, the better for the family.

Tearing down the roof will only fall on same family she is part of.

Ubi Franklin isn't a POLYGAMIST, Dude Impregnates Women For Fun. TuFace dey learn work for where he dey.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by lanocfoods: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Shit happened to my SIL, her own they found out when the first child was already 17 with 3 younger siblings

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Peace081:
Fear men
for your info, the biggest enemy of a woman is a woman.

Fear men at your own peril, because you only have two options.

1. End up a single mother
2. Live a miserable life without a man in it.

Our culture, values and ancestry heritage gives African men the leisure and right to marry as many wives as possible.
You don't even know why he decided to get another wife, Yet you all condemn him.

Any woman that can't handle it should simply divorce and stop disturbing our peace.

Yul is not the first and won't be the last!
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by juanmiguel: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Thats a movie
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by koyyess: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Toks2008:

Im not a polygamist but I have a factual view about it.

But I'm considering marrying two extra at the same time.

I have a party fantasy and it won't be a bad idea to do it sinlessly.. What do you think?

Iwo lo fe gbo oro

There you go again contradicting yourself.

When do you plan getting the two extra wh0res? Is it when you have developed erectile dysfunction?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Miyachi: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
He deserves his happiness. Let him be.

In this life.....We LL always have these categories of men.

Some will not marry

Some will marry and break up

Some will marry just one

While some will marry more than one

He's chosen to be in no 4, let's live with it
grin cheesy cheesy
You find "happiness" by marrying many women? That's a new one.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by shizzle1: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
APOPTOSIS:

So you Ladies have now suddenly agreed that men should cheat responsibly rather than marrying second and third wives...
What a confusion!
Nooo, we disagree.
Rather than cheating responsibly...,we have decided to settle for this.
Our LADIES must marry..
We must encourage MEN to Marry as many as possible but have fewer kids. That's the new concept now. We have allowed you ladies to have ur ways 4 too long. We can't continue to be the COWS led to the slaughterhouses. The table has turned back.
Don't mind that foolish girl ishidundee

I agree with you completely, that we can't continue to be led astray by these daughters of eve

The stupid girl (op) is now advocating for men 'cheating responsibly'.

Is God not wonderful? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Testimony1988:
She's not even beautiful than his first wife.

Lol, I've never seen any woman that agreed the second wife or side chick was more beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.