Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed (30256 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by SATANICALLY: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Bala Mohammed, imposed a 24-hour curfew to prevent the crisis from getting out of control.

One person has been killed and over 20 houses have been burnt in a clash between a Fulani community and a Hausa community in Bauchi State.

The crisis between Gudum Hausawa and Gudum Fulani communities escalated on Wednesday after the burial of two people who were killed last weekend during an attack by hoodlums on a wedding send-forth, Channels TV reports.

Worried about the situation, the state governor, Bala Mohammed, imposed a 24-hour curfew to prevent the crisis from getting out of control.

Accompanied by the state police commissioner, Umar Sanda, the governor visited the communities and gave an insight into the efforts of the state authorities since the clashes began.

“I have come here to commiserate with my brothers and sisters over the ugly incident that happened within the last one week,” said Mohammed said. “Last three days, two peace-loving and unsuspecting Christian youths were killed by suspected hoodlums who don’t want us to live in peace.

“After that incident, all the suspects were arrested, the commissioner has attested to this and we are in the process of prosecuting them. Of course, during this burial, we had a reprisal. Two wrongs don’t make a right.”

The governor promised that justice would be served and those who lost properties to the incident would be compensated.

“Those who came and unleashed this havoc, burning houses and one man died, were not members of this community; they came from somewhere,” he stated. “We are looking around and we will make sure we give you cover.

“I have directed the commissioner of police to make sure that there is a police station on the fringes and inside the community. The community is a diverse community, a community of Muslims and Christians, and a community of the Fulani, Sayawa, Hausa, Jarawa, and other tribes.

“This is the reflection of the heterogeneity of Bauchi. This is a reflection of the diversity of Nigeria. We have to live in peace. Bauchi has made a name that we are peaceful. I will make sure I give you the required leadership. It is my duty to make sure I come here to ensure peace in this place.”

Gudum Hausawa, Gudum Sayawa, and Gudum Fulani are ethnoreligious communities that share boundaries but have a history of clashes for many years.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/28/one-killed-over-20-houses-razed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-bauchi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by ComrdDRS1: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2022
goat eating goat this days

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Who's Hausa, who's Fulani?
It's a shame.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Sirlancelort(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Na them them, so nothing "consine" me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by nzeobi(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2022
So Hausa and Fulani actually fight

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by alsudan: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Even Hausa don tire for these Immigrants Dominance.

It’s time the Hausa’s reclaimed their lands, their kingdoms and their Politics.

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Maxymilliano(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Hausa clashes with Fulani is just like a friendly match

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by libertyfather(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hausa clashes with Fulani is just like a friendly match

Abeg who dey home?

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by duro4chang(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2022
That one no concern me nau. Na family affair.

279 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2022
libertyfather:

Abeg who dey home?
Hausas have always been the home team but the away team is trying to outplay and overpower the indigenous home team

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Asgard73: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Shalommy(f): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Best killing ever... Chaiii... cheesy cheesy How i wish they can destroy themselves and become less for my dear naija. I tire for these people!!

12 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Emmajn1: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Hausa people are beginning to wake up. Why would Hausa for long allow Fulani that are not up to 7 million in Nigeria to rule over them. Hausa are over 40 million in Nigeria. Good one from Zamfara State governor too. The 2 dethroned Fulani Emir must be replaced by Hausa Emir. Hausas must wake up and take over their land and political powers from the Fulani.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by naija4life247: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
We Southerners do not care. We will never interfere in family friendly matters

280 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by limeta(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
When is about fulanis they are simply called hoodlums
No mention of their tribe ever .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by franchasofficia: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2022
We need more of it to make Nigeria a safer place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Emmajn1: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
Na them them, so nothing consine me
nobi them them o. Fulani doesn't have land in northern Nigeria but are rulling over hausas and kanuri. Hausa and Kanuri are two different indigenous people.

All top political positions are held by Fulani. Imagine that no Hausa Emir in Hausa land o. Fulani killing them everyday and commiting crimes in Nigeria then hide under Hausa-Fulani slogan.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
This match go bloody die, imagine 2craxe men dey fight.
Blood overstain. grin

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by shortIGBOman: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2022
alsudan:
Even Hausa don tire for these Immigrants Dominance.

It’s time the Hausa’s reclaimed their lands, their kingdoms and their Politics.

Have Easterners reclaimed their lands from the hands of Fulani? Cause we all know that, Fulani have taken over and sacked several Communities in that Region. grin grin

276 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Sirlancelort(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Emmajn1:
nobi them them o. Fulani doesn't have land in northern Nigeria but are rulling over hausas and kanuri. Hausa and Kanuri are two different indigenous people.

All top political positions are held by Fulani. Imagine that no Hausa Emir in Hausa land o. Fulani killing them everyday and commiting crimes in Nigeria then hide under Hausa-Fulani slogan

then the hausas would still come and defend them after commiting atrocities in southern part of Nigeria and north central, now that they are having a taste of it, na them them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by wallarwallar(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Family affairs
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Brothers quarrel.....am out of here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Bosenan: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
r
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Sultty(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
buhari is a terrorist

13 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Chibuezem(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Bala Mohammed, imposed a 24-hour curfew to prevent the crisis from getting out of control.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/28/one-killed-over-20-houses-razed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-bauchi
AntiChristian where are you your brothers are dancing here oh

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by CrownOfClay724: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
When jungle mature, all men go bear their papa name.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by KUNZEH(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Family Matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by ki02020(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Enough of the Blood shed between fellow Nigerians

OSINBAJO 2023
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Sergio103(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by AntiBMC(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hehe. It's hausa-fulani I know o. Why are they separating the two cheesy

Abeg... family matter is not for public discourse. Anytime the hausas are fully ready to rid themselves of the parasites sucking them dry, we will know.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.