Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! (8276 Views)

Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

You talk like a woman

Arguing with baseless facts.

Don't qoute me please.
Dindinrin, you couldn't come up with a superior argument
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
sebi yoruba nie??

Are u telling me u re just 14years old that just started watching football??

Set ur team up na and go to elkanemi warriors or kano pillars and Goan win away if dem no go give u and the refreee wotowoto.

No be kastina united fans beat on team recently? If u try it dem go beat u ooh, dem go beat u. Just play ur draw and go back to ur state in peace
That has nothing to do with the league but the citizens of Nigeria.

We all saw what happened when Nigeria couldn't qualify against Ghana, I am sure you were amongst those who vandalized MKO Abiola International Stadium.

grin

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Dindinrin, you couldn't come up with a superior argument
I should come up with a superior argument then you come up with a baseless one, na me dae waste me time na.

Wahala.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by bigyomite(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
3Sc The Oluyole warriors the club with a tradition

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

I should come up with a superior argument then you come up with a baseless one, na me dae waste me time na.

Wahala.
Sorry, you are incoherent
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Sorry, you are incoherent
Go look for someone that has your time oh
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

Go look for someone that has your time oh
BOLO! You ve won.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

We all saw what happened when Nigeria couldn't qualify against Ghana, I am sure you were amongst those who vandalized MKO Abiola International Stadium.

grin

grin grin grin

Comrade come let reason together, even if Nigeria qualify wetin we wan go play?? Talk truth

So why will i be destructive over something i knew would still be useless?? grin
A no dey among ooh, av never even visited a stadium before apart from my school sport complex and the pavilion in nysc orientation camp grin

Comrade a supose give u sledge hammer for head oh.

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by promisedeco(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Enyimba a.k.a The people's Elephant

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

grin
and besides, no be citizens dey play the league? Abi no be citizens be the league management.

The fans nko, no be citizens dem be??

Oga awa lig no good, i prefer south Africa, and the northern African league
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin grin

Comrade come let reason together, even if Nigeria qualify wetin we wan go play?? Talk truth

So why will i be destructive over something i knew would still be useless?? grin
A no dey among ooh, av never even visited a stadium before apart from my school sport complex and the pavilion in nysc orientation camp grin

Comrade a supose give u sledge hammer for head oh.
Bro you don't know the history of Nigeria and Ghana football else if you are the violent type you would have destroyed things out of anger.

If any team should knock Super Eagles out of the Worldcup tournament race it shouldn't have been the Black Stars.

E pain me welwel that day eh.

Na so my Ghanaian Friend just dae mock me for 4 days.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by j64real(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Heartland of Owerri

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
MFM FC

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by ibiali(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2022
As a Rivers man, I support my darling Rivers United.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by somehow: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
anonimi:

Is the problem beyond changing the management of the team(s)?
And more about privatising them so they can flourish as Nollywood and our music industry have flourished? Abi government hands dey inside these two entertainment industry businesses ni
Moreover how many of the clubs and even leagues abroad are government run? Is it not time for us to advocate for privatisation of the NPFL league and the clubs?

But other clubs doing well this season are all in the hands of government, so I don't think this is really the issue.

There are private clubs not even doing well at all (MFM), so management is the koko.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by lordprogress: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2022
I stand with the peoples elephant eyimba FC of Aba for the past 15 years.
But I also support my home team warri wolves but politics dun destroy the club.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

Bro you don't know the history of Nigeria and Ghana football else if you are the violent type you would have destroyed things out of anger.

If any team should knock Super Eagles out of the Worldcup tournament race it shouldn't have been the Black Stars.

E pain me welwel that day eh.

Na so my Ghanaian Friend just dae mock me for 4 days.
and that is the beauty of competition, not only football.

There is rule to the tins, if u can't handle agony den dont compete

Competition comes with agony(wen u lose) and joy(wen u win)

This is their turn to laff, wen next we meet it could be our turn, so that is the tin about competition and na wetin dey make am sweet be that, seeing ur adversaries crying gives u joy grin
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Ferrous(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.
My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Drop the team u might be supporting as 4rom now..

Do they have advance fixtures.
Though, I supports Rivers United

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by SamgoldBaba: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:

I

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.

My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Up Shooting!
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by tobby94(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Sunshine stars of akure

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by SIONKPO1(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Akwa United

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by aysuprano(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Sooting stars of Ibadan
The Oluyole warriors
I’ve only watched one game at the stadium this season actually

The match against katsina United

It was a wonderful experience

I’ll still watch more before the end of the season

Who is in Ibadan that wants to watch the next game with me ??

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by bleskid: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2022
lobi stars

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Bigdre31: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Remo star

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
and that is the beauty of competition, not only football.

There is rule to the tins, if u can't handle agony den dont compete

Competition comes with agony(wen u lose) and joy(wen u win)

This is their turn to laff, wen next we meet it could be our turn, so that is the tin about competition and na wetin dey make am sweet be that, seeing ur adversaries crying gives u joy grin
I swear

That's the thrill

grin
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kelvin3476: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
I AM AN ORIENTAL BOY . THO HEARTLAND FC OF OWERRI OR ANY OTHER ORIENTAL CLUB. I WILL NEVER SHOW FULL SUPPORT UNTIL THEY ARE SERIOUS WITH OUR LEAGUE

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kelvin3476: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
and besides, no be citizens dey play the league? Abi no be citizens be the league management.

The fans nko, no be citizens dem be??

Oga awa lig no good, i prefer south Africa, and the northern African league
TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Tessyy1701: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
KWARA United aka Afonja Warriors

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kelvin3476: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
j64real:
Heartland of Owerri
UP NAZI MILLIONAIRES

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by BafanaBafana: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
As a full time Makurdi Boy, Lobi stars forever. I remember as a child, we do go to the gate of the stadium on match days and make pitiful faces until they let us in.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
As NwaAba wey I be.. na Enyimba

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kelvin3476: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
If i say heartland i will feel ashamed.. they cant even pay for hotels
COMRADE THAT'S OUR DARLING HEARTLAND. LOWER UR VOICE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Viewers May Miss Out On AFCON 2013! / Osaze Peter Odemwingie / Don't Pay For Any 49ja Tricks, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.