Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! (8250 Views)

Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Sunnykind(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.

My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Drop the team u might be supporting as 4rom now..
Same here, I support Shooting Stars. Up Sooting!

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by gozie112(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Heartland of owerri

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by obinoral1179(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2022
The only NPFL club games have seen is, MFMFC and I'm supporting them from afar..

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Franking: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Mtchewww.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by samiabigail: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Eyimba all the way !!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Bahamas95(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2022
None!

I don't want my eyes to see nonsense, they should work on the fvcking so-called league.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by macdiho: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Sunshine Stars of Akure

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Ammeddy1: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Shooting stars of Ibadan

See the way we even trashed eyimba fc on Monday nah. Up up we go

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by joetem(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Kano pillows sad

pillow ko, mattress ni
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Maobichek: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2022
philo04:
My own nah Eyimba of Aba and Kwara United FC....

The People's Elephant oh! I can't count how many times i spent 500 on ticket watching the Aba base clubside while in Aba. It was fun and lovely as fans always troupe out enmass to watch Enyimba.

Lastly, "Columbia" stand is a no-go area for me though that's the most lively stand in Enyimba stadium. God bless Felix Anyansi Agwu (Chairman), God bless Enyimba players ( Orjinta, Emeka Nwanna (Ayaya), Vincent Iyama, Dele ( the best spotkick goalkeeper), Onyekachi (Tiko), Ahmed Musa, David Tykasy, Obinna Nwaneri, Muri Ogumbiyi, Oporo ocha, Ajibade Omolade, Kadiri Khana (Coach) etc.) God bless Nigerian Premier league, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Seredebe: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2022
As an 042 boy, I rep Rangers FC of Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kingharzyz(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2022
The white Eelephant
Enyinmba of Aba

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by greysam: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers United
1st position

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by christejames(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Rangers International...

The most organized and the best!

4 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
flejnr2:
This charity no grow for home oo
Full time Liverpool / real Madrid

Inferiority complex despite our intellectual equality with the whites
Who grew the English/European leagues from when they were infested with hooligans? Blacks? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Tryon4(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.

My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Drop the team u might be supporting as 4rom now..

The Enugu Flying Antelope... Rangers Int'l Enugu, Ne'er say die!

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by hurryup123(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Iwuanyanwu National

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by robosky02(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers united

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by famousroland(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
AKWA UNITED

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by lewis512(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2022
3SC

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by GentleKingdom: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2022
dalongjnr:
Plateau united.
Italian serial A;AC Milan.
Laliga;Athletics Madrid.
Premier league; Chelsea.
Scottish premier league; Rangers.
German league; B.Dortmund.
French league; Ajax.
Russian league; Not sure but,spartac Moscow.
Others; the infailable young boys,midjiland,molde HK,........ And other teams that play good football.

French league AJAX khe

Ajax is the Netherlands ��
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by nesgeeek(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
I support Akwa united.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by GentleKingdom: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2022
3SC
Shooting star
The oluyole warriors

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Polynek(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
dont put words into my mouth, I mean Biafra united of owerri that is what I said.
Bro You crack me up with ur comment and your replies grin grin grin and the sticker is very funny too grin

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by ppogba: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2022
MFM FC

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Polynek(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2022
The last thing I will do is to watch Nigeria league, rubbish undecided
Fighting upandan sad
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Map1(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Ijesha Warrior fc of oduduwa land

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by dalongjnr: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
GentleKingdom:

French league AJAX khe

Ajax is the Netherlands ��
My bad, I wanted to input Olympic Lyon instead.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Polynek:
Bro You crack me up with ur comment and your replies grin grin grin and the sticker is very funny too grin
abi oh, grin is just for the fun bro,I no sabi any club called Biafra united of owerri self grin
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Fagbemi00(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Up Sootin Up Stars

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by jice(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Enyimba

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by lordm(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers United

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

₦50,000.00 What Of Merrybet Pin & Etisalat Data Will Be Shared Among #100#1st C / Nairabet Gives U Ur Money Even If 1 Game Spoil Ticket / COVID-19: 9 Kwara United Players Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.