Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! (8282 Views)

Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by somehow: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Kano pillars but quite disappointing of recent.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by fm001(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.

My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Drop the team u might be supporting as 4rom now..

My OWN Team is also SHOOTING STARS - OLUYOLE WARRIOR

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
None!
I don't want my eyes to see nonsense, they should work on the fvcking so-called league.

Who are the THEY you expect to do the work that you want done for your own benefit, instead of doing colonial mentality of watching and spending your emotions and money for the leagues of people who consider us unevolved monkeys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by optimismlaz(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Enyimba is a goal

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by haabidah666: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Up shooting.......up stars!!!!

3sc for life tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2022
fm001:
My OWN Team is also SHOOTING STARS - OLUYOLE WARRIOR

Same here, as ojulowo Ibadan boy.
My home boys of 3SC are thankfully doing well since our promotion this season to the league of big boys where we belong. wink

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by haabidah666: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Kano pillows sad

U mean Kano pillars
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
somehow:
Kano pillars but quite disappointing of recent.

It can be that way sometimes, as it was for 3SC for several years when we were relegated to the NNL.
Thankfully we are back to the big league where we belong, and so far not doing badly. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by obax321(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2022
I rep Shooting Stars of Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Jonegonu: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.
Me na rivers United

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

me na rivers United

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by ichommy(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Kwara United

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kilef05: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Otassolo Fc, MFM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Polynek(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
abi oh, grin is just for the fun bro,I no sabi any club called Biafra united of owerri self grin
I base in Owerri so I know dat such club doesn't exist grin
Do u base in Owerri too?
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Judge316(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Sunshine of Akure
Sunshine will win their next match against 3sc

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Akwa United

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Passionate888: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers United cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Polynek:
I base in Owerri so I know dat such club doesn't exist grin
Do u base in Owerri too?
no
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Enugu Rangers

The Great 042 Team.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by GardenOfGod(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Lalasticlala, i will continue to call you till you move it to fp. Seun
Nairaland mods don't like our home league, that's why you hardly see weekly updates here.
That should change asap!

As for me and my household, we are Chelsea and Akwa Utd fans for ever. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Bahamas95(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2022
anonimi:

Who are the THEY you expect to do the work that you want done for your own benefit, instead of doing colonial mentality of watching and spending your emotions and money for the leagues of people who consider us unevolved monkeys?
The THEY I am talking about know themselves, it's their job so they should do it!

I can't be watching a league where home team must win and officials beaten up everytime if things don't go their way......My choice has nothing to do with colonial mentality, I go for the best. I will NEVER displease myself because I wanna be patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by GardenOfGod(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
The THEY I am talking about know themselves, it's their job so they should do it!

I can't be watching a league where home team must win and officials beaten up everytime if things don't go their way......My choice has nothing to do with colonial mentality, I go for the best. I will NEVER displease myself because I wanna be patriotic.
The niggar hates the whites with passion, yet can never do without their gadgets.
It's foolishness to bite the hands that feeds you!
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Driwiz(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
3SC The Oluyole's warrior

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Starhearts: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Eyinmba nd remo star

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Let them put the game on tv and play the game on good pitch, then we can start taking them serious. Football is a serious business that shouldn't be done anyhow

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Aydot351(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Enugu Rangers

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Polynek(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
no
Alright have a nice day bro
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Xtranoble: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Akwa united FC of Uyo

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by otokx(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
As a Port Harcourt son, my support goes to Rivers United.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Mgada1ne(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Lobi Stars

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Kinematics: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers United

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Polynek:

Alright have a nice day bro
you are welcome cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osaze Peter Odemwingie / AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Tunisia (2 - 1) On Sunday 5th February 2012 / London Olympics: 3 Female Athletes Fail Drug Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.