Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! (8271 Views)

Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by LordVarys1: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Have never watched a single match. So I don't even know them
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
The THEY I am talking about know themselves, it's their job so they should do it!

I can't be watching a league where home team must win and officials beaten up everytime if things don't go their way......My choice has nothing to do with colonial mentality, I go for the best. I will NEVER displease myself because I wanna be patriotic.
Weyrey na troll I go troll you.

Which league na home team dae always run, you are in the old days bro.

Come to the light.

If the South Africans don't support their local league clubs we won't even know about Kaizer Chiefs, Supersport United and Mamelodi Sundowns, without much support Enyimba United, Enugu Rangers and Kano Pillars are already glorious on the International Space.

Don't deceive your sef, Patriotism is key, People still support Dundee United and Blackburn Rovers of the English Football Teams even though they are nothing to write home about now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Abariwiseman: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Bendel Insurance

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by somehow: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2022
anonimi:

It can be that way sometimes, as it was for 3SC for several years when we were relegated to the NNL.
Thankfully we are back to the big league where we belong, and so far not doing badly. cheesy

They need a better management.

What is happening now is not nice at all.

Battling relegation is not natural for Kano pillars.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by demozee(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Akaw united

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Iwuanyanwu Nationals!!!! cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Let them put the game on tv and play the game on good pitch, then we can start taking them serious. Football is a serious business that shouldn't be done anyhow
They should rather make you the NPFL President.

Rubbish, if they spend money to construct good pitches na una go still complain about misplaced priorities.

Some of una dae mad, can you even pay for tickets when they have matches abi you think say na TV dae give them better money

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
League wey dem no dey win for away, na league be that??

League wey no get money to buy better hybrid turf

League wey no dey care for players

League wey no get sponsors

League wey hin teams no get sponsor, na addidas go ro the shirt, puma will do the shorts, kappa to do the sucks, nike to provide the skin guard, we no know who dey do their boots

The official balls wey dem dey play na New balance, umbro and addidas join hand do am grin grin

Stadia no get light to play in the night.

Na only two cameras we dey get for pitch.

Abeg make we stop football league for this corntree jare, we re not ripe for it yet.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by GardenOfGod(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Xtranoble:
Akwa united FC of Uyo
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by teejay29(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Sunshine star of Akure.

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Enyimba int'l since 2013

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
The THEY I am talking about know themselves, it's their job so they should do it!

I can't be watching a league where home team must win and officials beaten up everytime if things don't go their way......My choice has nothing to do with colonial mentality, I go for the best. I will NEVER displease myself because I wanna be patriotic.

The bold part is not (completely) true.
The two top clubs in the table currently, Rivers and Plateau, have won 16 of their 25 games. The home matches can't be more than 13 out of the entire 25 played so far. Meaning that they won 3 away matches.

Were hooligans not beating up officials and other team's supporters in European leagues until recently? Did we Nigerians/blacks do the oyinbos job of cleaning up their acts?

3 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Donfatraj: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Bendel insurance FC

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by sirsugar(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Liverpool always cool
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
League wey dem no dey win for away, na league be that??

League wey no get money to buy better hybrid turf

League wey no dey care for players

League wey no get sponsors

League wey hin teams no get sponsor, na addidas go ro the shirt, puma will do the shorts, kappa to do the sucks, nike to provide the skin guard, we no know who dey do their boots

The official balls wey dem dey play na New balance, umbro and addidas join hand do am grin grin

Stadia no get light to play in the night.

Na only two cameras we dey get for pitch.

Abeg make we stop football league for this corntree jare, we re not ripe for it yet.

Are you telling lies, or just being ignorant with the above bold part

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:
Weyrey na troll I go troll you.

Which league na home team dae always run, you are in the old days bro.

Come to the light.

If the South Africans don't support their local league clubs we won't even know about Kaizer Chiefs, Supersport United and Mamelodi Sundowns, without much support Enyimba United, Enugu Rangers and Kano Pillars are already glorious on the International Space.

Don't deceive your sef, Patriotism is key, People still support Dundee United and Blackburn Rovers of the English Football Teams even though they are nothing to write home about now.

God bless you for sharing this revelation with us. Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by anonimi: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
somehow:
They need a better management.

What is happening now is not nice at all.

Battling relegation is not natural for Kano pillars.

Is the problem beyond changing the management of the team(s)?
And more about privatising them so they can flourish as Nollywood and our music industry have flourished? Abi government hands dey inside these two entertainment industry businesses ni
Moreover how many of the clubs and even leagues abroad are government run? Is it not time for us to advocate for privatisation of the NPFL league and the clubs?

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by tctrills: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
They said charity begin at home �️ cheesy

I know you are Manchester united fan tongue
Which mumu charity. We have very limited hours in a day. We should use our time and money wisely. Watching the 9ja football is a low quality activity to me. I can't invest time or money in such.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Pecca: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Always Enyimba

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by wizelink(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Flying antelope

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Badonasty(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2022
I was an ardent supporter of enyimba back then

2 Likes

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2022
anonimi:

Are you telling lies, or just being ignorant with the above bold part
sebi yoruba nie??

Are u telling me u re just 14years old that just started watching football??

Set ur team up na and go to elkanemi warriors or kano pillars and Goan win away if dem no go give u and the refreee wotowoto.

No be kastina united fans beat on team recently? If u try it dem go beat u ooh, dem go beat u. Just play ur draw and go back to ur state in peace
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Vectorbozz234: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2022
LOBI STARS OF MAKURDI

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by VEHINTOLAR: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Remo Stars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by mrkings84(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2022
I fan Akwa United who are title holders
And Rivers United who will be winning the league this season.

Outer here I am a Blues fan, current UCL title holders.

Up Blues!

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Bahamas95(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:

The niggar hates the whites with passion, yet can never do without their gadgets.
It's foolishness to bite the hands that feeds you!
Don't mind him.

I always go for the best irrespective of the source, it's my nature. I can't vote for a criminal simply because he's from my village.

The NPFL is not encouraging at all, even the pitches are like where cattles graze. Someone was even making reference to South African leage that has tv coverage unlike NPFL that NTA can't even air. Nigerian leaders should do their jobs, no sector of the country is working.

I would rather watch 3rd division teams from any part of the world with good pitches where ball can move freely than watch NPFL teams playing on potholes.

1 Like

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Connected1:

They should rather make you the NPFL President.

Rubbish, if they spend money to construct good pitches na una go still complain about misplaced priorities.

Some of una dae mad, can you even pay for tickets when they have matches abi you think say na TV dae give them better money
Zero sense

They LL make more money when the games are on tv.

Officiating will be better and fans will want to watch your next game live

People pay for attractive football, i guess the stadia built by the governors are only good for political rallies
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by HiFive: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2022
flejnr2:

This charity no grow for home oo

Full time Liverpool / real Madrid

If U dey support Liverpool/Real Madrid, I suspect say e never too take u start watch ball.
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by parkervero(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Lalasticlala, which team are u gonna support.

Lalasticlala should be an ardent fan of Snake FC
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by Connected1: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Zero sense

They LL make more money when the games are on tv.

Officiating will be better and fans will want to watch your next game live

People pay for attractive football, i guess the stadia built by the governors are only good for political rallies
You talk like a woman

Arguing with baseless facts.

Don't qoute me please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Tunisia (2 - 1) On Sunday 5th February 2012 / Osaze Peter Odemwingie / Nigerian Viewers May Miss Out On AFCON 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.