Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up (4078 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Nigerian Men Should Grow Up And Stop Shaming Women. / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Is it just me?
Most guys haven't grown up. They don't know how to make or start conversation with a lady.

You guys should be creative.
For instance, a guy chatting with a lady for the first time and asking if she has eaten.

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

If I haven't eaten, what will you do about it? Will you order me food?
What did I eat? Are you asking because you are hungry?

Another thing
Asking what did you do for a living?
I don't understand, are you broke? Do you need money? Are you looking for a sugar mummy?

Lastly, send me your full pic
For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice

4 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Boogyman557: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool abeg MADAM chisom no vex!

waiting u want make Dem ask..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

18 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Another thing
I don't understand, are you broke? Do you need money? Are you looking for a sugar mummy?

But this is a good question to ask a guy,right??

It's crazy the number of girls that don't know how to converse either and think they are just too good to be the first to say 'Hi' or start a conversation!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by MAGG0T(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?
Most guys haven't grown up. They don't know how to make or start conversation with a lady.

For instance, a guy chatting with a lady for the first time and asking if she has eaten.

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Another thing

For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice
[/s]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

But this is a good question to ask a guy,right??

If you tell a guy that you are just a student, that's the end of the chat

3 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]
Guy that lady is very right,I've seen some mumu guys asking a lady you just met silly questions.
Learn from the post,that's not how to start a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by czarr(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Premiumwriter: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Says the gender that can't start a conversation with a guy.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Nobody wants to date a liability, I'm sure you've heard this from a few female mentors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by MAGG0T(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
lexy20I4:

Guy that lady is very right,I've seen some mumu guys asking a lady you just met silly questions.
[/s]

Only low life bitches should be chatted with such lines, career and intelligent women, you don't need to force the conversation, it flows freely......

You go try to create conversation with an average Nigerian girl, her only response would be Ok, lol,yeah,nothing..... Thereby making the environment more boring

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Only low life bitches should be chatted with such lines, career and intelligent women, you don't need to force the conversation, it flows freely......

You go try to create conversation with an average Nigerian girl, her only response would be Ok, lol,yeah,nothing..... Thereby making the environment more boring
Wahala, you don weak my spinal cord oga.
Outta hia. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Highman56: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Another thing

For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice
Shut up you think it's easy? Girls dat are boring as Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by PerfectStranger(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Nobody wants a liability. I'm happy guys are getting wiser. You act like a liability,we japa grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by anonymousthug(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Speak for yourself sweetheart cool I’ve never asked anyone if they’ve eaten (that’s one is their business if they haven’t) and i hate it when i was asked the same question, plus i get these girls asking me that. They think asking me that shit is romantic. Na girls they even do weytin you just accused us of right now.

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by alphaNomega: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Another thing

For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice
I advise every guy to find out what the lady he is trying to woo does for a living.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Some will even ask, are you a virgin?
I don't understand angry
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Nobody wants to date a liability, I'm sure you've heard this from a few female mentors

They should know who they are chatting with, not all girls request money from a guy
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Nobody wants a liability. I'm happy guys are getting wiser. You act like a liability,we japa grin

Not all girls ask guys money

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Highman56:

Shut up you think it's easy? Girls dat are boring as Bleep

Mechonu too sad
Its because you are boring
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Some will even ask, are you a virgin?
I don't understand angry
Na mumu dey worry them. grin
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by PerfectStranger(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Story

Seems all the ones you are meeting na urgent 2k
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by christianjoy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Matters up on matters
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Akinfemmy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Are you looking for a bf too or a sugar daddy?

Will you also date a guy that's not doing well financially?
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Are you looking for a bf too or a sugar daddy?

Will you also date a guy that's not doing well financially?

I am looking for a husband
If he no get today, he go get tomorrow
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by christianjoy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

e shock you cheesy
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Shadysen: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Plenty of girls I know are so boring , they can't hold a conversation.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
christianjoy:
e shock you cheesy

No, not even moved
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by christianjoy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

No, not even moved
most guys are like that they love to please girls cool
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.
nice write up

3 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Oturatetuala(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

cheesy I smell the lies coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must U Show That Nyash? / Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) / Meet Up: Thread For Nairaland Most Notorious Derailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.