Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal (7649 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by frugal(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Peter Obi is your only sellable candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by onuman: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Aminu Tambuwal, you are the least sellable presidential candidate so far in PDP considering the fact that you abandoned the party in 2015 in search of a president from your north. You got that president Buhari from the north, he has served for eight years. Who do you think you are?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Sadstoner: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:
Yes you are very correct but on the South East mandate we stand.
Give an Igbo man a chance or let them go.
They should get the hell out of there too lazy to vie for it just like anyone else.

I wonder who said "Igbos can't contest" that y'all keep yapping about "giving them the chance".

Nonsense. If you Iboes think you'd scare Nigerians into voting for an Igbo man, you've got another thing coming. No one gives a shit. Y'all can start vacating the states where you find yourselves back to the East already.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Ebubu: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

Dem don comot so wetin your soldiers and institutions still dey do for there?

Why are you still forcing yourself on them? Embarrassing my anus!
let us go let us go. Oya na your destiny dey my hand and i won’t let you go.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
omenka:
They should get the hell out of there too lazy to vie for it just like anyone else.

I wonder who said "Igbos can't contest" that y'all keep yapping about "giving them the chance".

Nonsense. If you Iboes think you'd scare Nigerians into voting for an Igbo man, you've got another thing coming. No one gives a shit. Y'all can start vacating the states where you find yourselves back to the East already.

Imagine the mad erection you are growing on top Igbo matter. Don't go and kill yourself o.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
let us go let us go. Oya na your destiny dey my hand and i won’t let you go.

Which destiny, you don baff?
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by omoadeleye(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
stop this let them go it is embarrassing. Are you too weak to comot if you wan comot ?

They are very weak to commot,

Very weak to commot for the presidential sit and in all ramifications, all they want is to be served on a platter.

Were they expecting those who have worked their ass out to be sidelined?
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Lovelive: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Keep quiet with your hypocrisy.

You are a problem to this country.

Ebubu:
stop this let them go it is embarrassing. Are you too weak to comot if you wan comot ?
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Ebubu: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

Which destiny, you don baff?
shebi na you dey beg me let me go let me go. mumu
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
shebi na you dey beg me let me go let me go. mumu

Your generation mumu! In fact, your mumu na follow come. Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
You are not different from the poo coming out of my anus.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by ariesbull: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Clowns
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Classicool(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who will buy you?
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Yes, put yourself in a tray and start hawking yourself in the desert North. Nobody in the South will buy you a rotten product.

Lol
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by odysey: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:
Nigeria doesn't need an Igbo president just someone who will set things in place for all inside Nigeria to excel and thrive
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Bankrolls: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
You are 1 but we don't need you sir, let's make our own Choice

Anyways I have really good business model that could add another stream of income to you contact 09023157196

earning in US dollars is guaranteed don't message me if you're not ready✅
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Trentee4eva: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tambuwal is the worst presidential candidate in PDP. He sabotaged and worked for the destruction of the PDP. Now he wants to be their presidential candidate.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
odysey:
Nigeria doesn't need an Igbo president just someone who will set things in place for all inside Nigeria to excel and thrive

Would have totally agree with you but not after thinking about how virtually every other region we have tried has failed. Even the people that came with the CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL MANTRA are signing out as the worst government ever.

You cannot be doing something same way and be expecting a different result. Let us give the South East a chance. I make bold to make this demand because I know the average Igbo man value Nigeria more than any other tribe, they have their investment everywhere so let us give them a chance.

If we can manage and bear a cow for 8 years then I wonder what is wrong with an Igbo man who has his properties and investment in the nook and cranny of this country.

Be very rest assured that the Igbo man is the most affected in all of these bad government. Give the Igbo a chance.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
cessation this want them betweens it is embarrassing
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Okoroawusa: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:
Please stop embarrassing igbos here
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Ebubu: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

Your generation mumu! In fact, your mumu na follow come. Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
You are not different from the poo coming out of my anus.
igbos will remain Nigerians forever in Jesus name, amen
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Please stop embarrassing igbos here

Meaning Igbos don't want BIAFRA AGAIN? OGA ANSWER! Or you guys don't know what you want?
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by asobo1: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Saleable candidate shocked and the only PDP senator in your state just decamped to APC. Oga go and sleep
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by storm001(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Power returns to the South Tambuwal. No doubt you are a good candidate but you should wait for the turn of the North.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by franudi: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
No Fulani man will be president of Nigeria again. This Buhari's president is the last. Our eyes are now very wide open.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:

Igbos have no where to go. Igbos and Fulanis are the 2 most invested in One Nigeria. Evil Buhari's dot in the circle comment shook their confidence in Biafra. It brought home that nobody buys their "Nothing like Niger Delta" stupidity. Igbos are going to have to be pushed to independence when all others depart Nigeria.

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by MrUchenna1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
INUKWA shocked
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Emilokoiyawon: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
All this na shakara. Na when the game start u na go know say Man City no be Man United mate.

Bola Tinubu is the leader we need to take Nigeria to the next level. On your mandate we stand.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by sogodihno: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

Would have totally agree with you but not after thinking about how virtually every other region we have tried has failed. Even the people that came with the CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL MANTRA are signing out as the worst government ever.

You cannot be doing something same way and be expecting a different result. Let us give the South East a chance. I make bold to make this demand because I know the average Igbo man value Nigeria more than any other tribe, they have their investment everywhere so let us give them a chance.

If we can manage and bear a cow for 8 years then I wonder what is wrong with an Igbo man who has his properties and investment in the nook and cranny of this country.

Be very rest assured that the Igbo man is the most affected in all of these bad government. Give the Igbo a chance.

We are big giving them a chance, do your worst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari / Buhari Congratulates Oyegun On His 77th Birthday / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.