Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal (7651 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by anyilalaz: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Say No to a Fulani's president!!!
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by haslaw(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:
Yes you are very correct but on the South East mandate we stand.
Give an Igbo man a chance or let them go.

You yeebos are the most confused liars in the world

1) You hate Nigeria, you want Biafra but also want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that?

2) You hate quoter system but want us to zone presidency to SE

3) You want us to vote in one of the most currupt and bigoted politician in Nigeria history as president. This man is known as Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.

4) How do you hope to convince northerners to vote in a bigoted kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary who was deporting northerners out of Anambra.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by danot1030: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Obi is not a sellable candidate.
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by odysey: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Felimax:

Would have totally agree with you but not after thinking about how virtually every other region we have tried has failed. Even the people that came with the CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL MANTRA are signing out as the worst government ever.

You cannot be doing something same way and be expecting a different result. Let us give the South East a chance. I make bold to make this demand because I know the average Igbo man value Nigeria more than any other tribe, they have their investment everywhere so let us give them a chance.

If we can manage and bear a cow for 8 years then I wonder what is wrong with an Igbo man who has his properties and investment in the nook and cranny of this country.

Be very rest assured that the Igbo man is the most affected in all of these bad government. Give the Igbo a chance.
With where Nigeria is let's give it to the person with a proven track record, if it's an Igbo man fine, we're almost past breaking point
Re: Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal by Felimax(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2022
odysey:

With where Nigeria is let's give it to the person with a proven track record, if it's an Igbo man fine, we're almost past breaking point

I cannot agree with you any less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Summon 63 Agencies For Spending ₦‎2 Trillion Illegally / True Phone Encounter With A Nigerian 419ner In London / House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.