Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks (3322 Views)

George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
For those of you that have lost money through sport betting either by playing or paying someone to give you games and also lost money to all this Ponzi scheme I'm very sorry but with time we will all get over it.
Once I have mastered this pattern I just found out of making 5-25% through sport betting.
I promise to be dropping the games on my WhatsApp group for free and I hope little by little we will recover our loss
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
I believe in sport betting as one of the one of the best investment anyone can venture into only with the right knowledge.
Because they is no business where you won't encounter a loss but with the right knowledge you can grow it to any level adding a little patience
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Together we will make it
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by magnificent5: 10:34am On May 01, 2022
Betsource01:
try reading before commenting. I have not asked anyone to join any group yet and neither have I asked anyone or will ever ask anyone for a penny.
I only said once I'm done studying the pattern I will be dropping the games for free on my WhatsApp group nothing more than that
OK, oga. Although I wasn't just referring to you if you read your thread properly.
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 2:05pm On May 01, 2022
magnificent5:

OK, oga. Although I wasn't just referring to you if you read your thread properly.
it's ok we ain't quarrelling.thanks for the comment
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 4:07pm On May 01, 2022
Betsource01:
Well my reasons are that
1 they see it as a business
2 they make proper research
3 they do not accumulate games only one per ticket
4 they are never greedy
5 they are more patient
6 they love the game of sport
Add yours and if you think otherwise share your opinion
we should learn to believe in what ever we are into be it trading or something else
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 10:23am On May 02, 2022
It all begins from a step
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 5:49pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
blinking001:
Interested
once the group is created you all will be notified
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Ultimate101: 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
Betsource01:
boss we are waiting
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Ultimate101: 12:49pm On May 03, 2022
At least this is a sure way to investing our money rather than those ponzi schemes that promises returns monthly (5-30) at yet the still run away. But with this we all know that football can be viewed by everyone so our capital will be controlled by us and nobody else we will chose when to and when not to trade on any game. To me 5-25% daily is a good one for me and I'm with you all the way boss I just can't wait to join your WhatsApp group.
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 1:08pm On May 03, 2022
Ultimate101:
At least this is a sure way to investing our money rather than those ponzi schemes that promises returns monthly (5-30) at yet the still run away. But with this we all know that football can be viewed by everyone so our capital will be controlled by us and nobody else we will chose when to and when not to trade on any game. To me 5-25% daily is a good one for me and I'm with you all the way boss I just can't wait to join your WhatsApp group.
you are right and I hope to help a lot of people gain financial freedom no matter how small 5-25% might be but with patience we will all grow.
And before the end of this month I will be announcing the WhatsApp group to everyone on nairaland so everyone get prepared for it
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by officialfestus(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
Loading time
Countdown to the day
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Chigorkizz(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
So far my pattern has been going well and I hope once it's introduced to everyone it will still hit greater results.
I know 5% to 25% daily is small but with consistency and patience we will finally make it
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Still counting
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Ultimate101: 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
Ok boss
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 7:57am On May 06, 2022
Coming soon
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by phr0nesis(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
Nollywood de learn work from this your coming soon cheesy
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Ultimate101: 6:19pm On May 06, 2022
phr0nesis:
calm down
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 5:15pm On May 07, 2022
phr0nesis:
please be patient, once I'm sure that I'm very good at it I will inform everyone but for now the trading has been going on pretty well without any loss but I just want to be certain.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Ultimate101: 5:15pm On May 07, 2022
Better late than sorry
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Ya
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Stepfohmario(m): 1:49am On May 09, 2022
magnificent5:
cheesy funny sets of human beings. Na when the game cast dem go begin preach a different sermon. Abeg avoid all this so called WhatsApp betting traders or whatever they call themselves. yeah dey have strategy but poor as church rats and are looking for people's money to try out what's in their head- soon to doom strategy. Goodluck if you don't understand.
it takes great mind to understand and be rich via sport betting. We don't argue, seeing is believing.

Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by pvicky(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2022
Betsource01:

Please let us know when you are ready. You can create a WhatsApp group for us who are interesting.
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
Betsource01:
if it were to be as you have just said then no one would have gone into the business of betting.
A lot of people are making 5-25% daily.
Why because they took it and their daily business I'm not trying to intice anybody but I'm a living testimony of that and with time I will show to everyone here on nairaland for free without taking a dime how to make 5-25% daily from football game betting.
Little secret don't be greedy and just have patience.
If you can help me I will appreciate it sir
I have lost alot 09057127874
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by magnificent5: 3:02pm On May 09, 2022
Stepfohmario:
it takes great mind to understand and be rich via sport betting. We don't argue, seeing is believing.
oga go and sleep jor. Rich, indeed and you are looking for subscribers. Don't you people have family members that need to be rich, start with them first and stop constituting nuisance here.
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 6:58pm On May 09, 2022
pvicky:

Please let us know when you are ready. You can create a WhatsApp group for us who are interesting.
by next week my contact will be drop for those that are interested and remember it's free of charge
Re: Do U Know Why The Whites Make More Money From Bets Than Most Of Us The Blacks by Betsource01: 6:59pm On May 09, 2022
Hizzy:

If you can help me I will appreciate it sir
I have lost alot 09057127874
by next week my contact will be dropped for those that are interested so have a little patience that is once of the secret to success

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. / Balotelli's Most Inglorious Moment / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.