Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) (4582 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Ade1234tayo: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbS37B3eJcM
https://share.ogelle.com?mediaId=39485

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has made a shocking revelation about her relationship with ex, Opeyemi Falegan after showing off her new boo. She stated that she only used her estranged ex, Opeyemi Falegan, to pepper her ex and the father of her son, Mike Adéyemí for treating her badly.

Nkechi Blessing made this know after she was slammed online for flaunting new boo hours after her ex showed off his new mystery woman.

Nkechi Blessing stated that the last thing she will do in life is to use another man to get someone jealous.

In her words, “The last thing I NBS will do in this life is try using another man to get someone else jealous…..the one I tried that landed me in a miserable relationship? Never Again!”.

Nkechi Blessing also posted the photos of her new booto spite her ex, Opeyemi Falegan. She revealed that she and the actor woke up looking hot.

Nkechi Blessing wrote, “We woke up like this. I’m M.O the movie DAY 3. With the boo @_josephmomodu”.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
see them liars....as if Nigerian women sleeps with her wig on, bwaaaaaaaah! abeg go tell this fable to someone else!

8 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Naijanascam: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebidosia o'nato..... according to Flavor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by slawormiir: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This gender And drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yoruba demons don show her shege
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Crixxx: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
This Yoruba evening news paper rest

3 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Faber(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wake me up when Tinubu poo for his boxers inside Lesser Hajj, for Mecca, na that tori I want hear...

SWAGA mumus no stone me for head o sad shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
I notice say Nigeria girls pay more attention to yeye celebrity news, especially the once that have to do with female celebrities.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Mandate2023: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
That guy is an actor and a model......he will eventually dump her....100%

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Solosolojohquay: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
This joromi for simi video the guy is not getting married soon

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wait, NBS is in another relationship?

Maybe the guy is just a bed mate. undecided
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by omunabo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
No be she say, she dey do lesbianism watin she dey do with man? shocked shocked
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Continue your good work............ Mrs. Cheerful giver
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Show some men death face to face, they will say "auction how much"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
That guy is an actor and a model......he will eventually dump her....100%
I have always seen him in her movies, that's why people don't like that profession, they do a lot outside movie.
She is always forcing herself on men.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see them liars....as if Nigerian women sleeps with her wig on, bwaaaaaaaah! abeg go tell this fable to someone else!
You never see anything, even make up sef. They can't snap without makeup nor wig, na horrible site
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by JaneYave(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
E neva do. Pls continue.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Friend22(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
She has finally captured outside brother from Edo...
Yeye people!
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Just shaking my head for any careless brother way want date this ignoramus babe.....am out of here grin grin

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by MartinCorridon: 4:19am On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
Yoruba demons don show her shege

The babe must be addicted to their rods.

After them don plug and panel beat am.... one Okoro e.g. Crixxx would still pay for 30 page bride price list. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2022
No be simi's joromi be dis? Hmm

Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by duduade: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2022
This is from a movie scene

Make all of una dey drink Panadol on behalf of NBS
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
I love thick women.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Peace081: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nawa o.
Nah only boyfriends u dey show?

What about those hidden girlfriends? undecided
Re: Fans Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her New Boyfriend (photos) by Pakute: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Pregnant Again! / First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? / GENEVIEVE IS PREGNANT FOR D BANJ !!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.