Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers (46162 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Yankee101: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Issachar, I'm the one pursing you now, run!!!

Even the devil is better than you!!!

Wetin this woman see like this?

Let her and her kids go or we'll all come after you mr fake pastor. No be her alone again
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Righthussle: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
G
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by CoronaVirusPro: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Normal!

No way you will excavate all this big churches whole grounds that you wont find same.

You think its ordinary to fool people at same time without none using his/her thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Mayeldah(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
She will soon retract the statement once pst Isaachar beg am and credit her account

Hell has no fury than a woman scorned!

BTW, I am not supporting the pastor if these allegations are true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Dskillful(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shut up, useless woman. Why didn't she speak out since? Now marriage is broken she want to speak out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
The man looks fake
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Petshopng: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na WA o , wahala Just full everywhere
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Truefaith: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tgdh
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by general111(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In as much as I believe her to an extent...

But no one should forget in a hurry that the bible categorically stated that he'll hath no fury like a woman scorned undecided

When she was busy enjoying,she gree talk out that time? NO......So why now?

Abeg make she get out undecided
this is not in the bible bros
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Jeon(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Midah2m:
Wahala for who no fear your gender

at least my gender get tender heart.. them no dy harvest heads, organs or use their family members for ritual for nothing but money and worldly materials just like the pastor using voodoo.

NAH ME FOR ADVICE LUCIFER MAKE HE DY FEAR YOUR GENDER

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by gracealonev: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tomorrow, she would apologise and denounce the video.

Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Aunty shattap please , you're angry he replaced you

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Newton2024: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
What if its just a lie and she wants to tarnish his image for leaving her? What if she is a toxic woman?. Let's consider another point of view. She could be saying the truth or lying
I agree with you. I have made up my mind not to judge one sided story.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Winters23: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing new under the sun.

My prayer is May GOD ALMIGHTY Expose and Disgrace all Demons and Fraudsters masquerading as Pastors, Prophets or whatever....

Lols

Your partner in crime exposed

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Premiumwriter: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
ahnie:
I believe the woman,there's always an iota of sense in every nonsense.
Most pastors are not just it at all....them not follow.

My warri people use to say....water wey touch prick go must touch blokos.
Water has finally touched Madam's blokos so it's time to spill all his secrets
Wotowotoly.
way to go.

Not until she provides proofs. The world is hard enough for all of us. It's best to hear from both sides and if we can't hear the other party then provide proofs beyond doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by oilmane(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KuSFbUn1JM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5Z5vhq9J7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hell have no fury lake a woman scorned, could be true, can still be false but a lot of pastors day do things sha, pastors even day tie members as yahoo boys day tie their work.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by vannessa7(f): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
LordIsaac:
She waited until after being made an ex before deeming us worthy to know the truth. That gender! grin

She moved out by herself when she couldn't stand the evil, read and comprehend, I'm sure she must have gone through the process of suspicion, discovery, discussion, disappointment, argument, soul searching and decision to leave, you think it's easy for a mother to just pack up and leave, if she realises she doesn't want the devil in her life because of money, it's easy to decide to leave after realising the husband is not ready to change.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Rainerpaints122(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why saying it now
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Premiumwriter: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Newton2024:
I agree with you. I have made up my mind not to judge one sided story.
seriously. That culture of believing one sided story must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Amayabor1: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
ahnie:
I believe the woman,there's always an iota of sense in every nonsense.
Most pastors are not just it at all....them not follow.

My warri people use to say....water wey touch prick go must touch blokos.
Water has finally touched Madam's blokos so it's time to spill all his secrets
Wotowotoly.

Only a fool believes the accusations of a woman who is bitter and out for revenge!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
See casting grin
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
The job of pastor is not something to be taken lightly

But in Nigeria, we do that, and then we wonder why there are scandals among our pastors.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by delishpot: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
LordIsaac:
She waited until after being made an ex before deeming us worthy to know the truth. That gender! grin
All you moles planted to make whistle blowers look bad to protect your men gods. Dont you people get tired? What if she just needed time to leave? How did you know she wasnt the one that left the marriage for theose reasons she talked about in the video?
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by slimik: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

My prayer is May GOD ALMIGHTY Expose and Disgrace all Demons and Fraudsters masquerading as Pastors, Prophets or whatever....

Nobody is coming to save Anyone.While we are alive let's be kind to one another.Once you are dead you are dead.The only life after death is the children one leave behind or
The Legacies either good or bad.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Amuluonyenaego: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

pastor I've missed you here esp your sermons

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by ajerimitan: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
The 'MA BA TIE JE GANG' wu lo, te bo. The woman looks like a witch. Pain of a woman scorned. Perform your responsibilities and respect yourself they will not hear.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Ykc2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
This woman is really missing all the money she used to enjoy before so she wants to scatter the husband's church make everybody lose grin fear woman

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Kyase(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by gmmuktar: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
So much deception in the land ...
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by WHITELIGHTER: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Like I'll always say, as a man, never let your woman/wife/babe/side chick/gf/sex mate, never let them know all of u....don't ever share any secret with them....

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Newboss(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Don't believe anything that comes out of a woman's mouth except she gives you evidence.

Please, don't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / 9 Children Raised by Animals. / Sex After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.