Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers (46176 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Gkemz: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Many of these so called men of God are very strong occult grand masters. You don't challenge them without the strong backing of the holy spirit. In one the popular pentecostal churches I attended, the man of God who was alleged to be using necromancy usually make references to the occult world or compare giving to God through him his prophet, to giving to a deity through the native doctor.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by MadamOk(f): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why the woman is spilling now

Because she doesn't get what she wants again
Fear human being chai

Judge no one
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Instincteverest: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Go to Hell. You assisted him in burying the charms, and spent money he realized from his juju Church with him until he got a new pusssy and threw you out
. grin You are right
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by imagrg(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by a2d3rew(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
That's not exactly what happened,u just wanted to scattered the house of URS, because of something else , God will judge u if this is not true.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by VULCAN(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
William Congreve is the author of that statement.

The Bible never said that.

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In as much as I believe her to an extent...

But no one should forget in a hurry that the bible categorically stated that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned undecided

When she was busy enjoying,she gree talk out that time? NO......So why now?

Abeg make she get out undecided
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Iamnorth: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na wa for all these god of me abi men of ghost,well i am waiting for @rightousness to comment first
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Ken4Christ: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2022
They are everywhere. People get easily scammed because they are looking for miracles and quick solutions to their problems. They also do not read their Bibles. They swallow every word they hear from the pulpit.

Fake or false Pastors will never cease. Many more will be exposed. It's a matter of time.

I was invited by one of such fake Pastor few years ago. After a few things he did to make people give big, I sat down with him just for a brief discussion.

He put forth a call to another pastor in his native language not knowing I understood what he was saying. He said that the market was good because of the amount of money realized.

Worship where you are taught the word of God undiluted. Don't go after miracles. Miracles will follow the word.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by omolasho: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Please let's not rush to judgement, this woman like many Nigerian ladies are very comical.

Aonkuuse
post=112349806:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KuSFbUn1JM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5Z5vhq9J7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by watchwoman(f): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In as much as I believe her to an extent...

But no one should forget in a hurry that the bible categorically stated that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned undecided

When she was busy enjoying,she gree talk out that time? NO......So why now?

Abeg make she get out undecided

Which bible??
That quote is from the book, The mourning bride by English playwright William Congreve.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by GCFR: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2022
A toxic wife will make a toxic ex wife. Just look at all the energy she mustering in a negative direction. Life is too short to keep coping with this k vile being. I congratulate the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Emmanuel909090: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2022
I really want to see an ex wife say good about her spouse.

But bitterness won't let them, I guess he has always being a devil?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by HitSong: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Bastard bitter woman!

Na now your eyes open after how many children?

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT YOURS, THE BELONG TO BOTH OF YOU AND HE'LL DEFINITELY COME FOR THEM.

USELESS woman.

Many of them are gold diggers and unappeasable.

They start their lives with waywardness and harlotry and after one many manages to marry them in the end, the effect of their early will never let them no peace and stay in the marriage.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Safyqueen: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too bad . Who are those saying she is accusing him because they are no longer together? Is she not the one that left the man and ran for her life? Cultists' and ritualists' have taken over some mosques and churches. It's not a new thing. In the other thread she exposed his gay' activities with medical report evidence.

Please hold your side and manage your christainity/church devilish activities with the consequences. Cultists and ritualist cannot take over a mosque. Never.

A Muslim can be a cultist or ritualist but not in the mosque. There is clear distinction between religion of Islam and a Muslim. This separation/understanding is what some people lack that always makes them to attack Islam in general when a northerner commits crime.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Stanleyq: 5:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Almost all pentecostal pastors deal with charms, and some other pastors from other sides too...this I have seen, they have ended up giving christianity a bad name, people are not attending churches any more. Pastors!
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Nonsensical' explanations. Would a woman be free enough to come out like this to speak in your religion? Do you people expose crimes? Don't quote me again. You will be ignored.
Safyqueen:

Please hold your side and manage your christainity/church devilish activities with the consequences. Cultists and ritualist cannot take over a mosque. Never.

A Muslim can be a cultist or ritualist but not in the mosque. There is clear distinction between religion of Islam and a Muslim. This separation/understanding is what some people lack that always makes them to attack Islam in general when a northerner commits crime.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2022
For her to say " the devil is better than you. Living with the devil is far better than you, the devil is very holy than you." shows that this is serious
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Osobi32(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2022
All I see here is a bittered woman, she's here ranting because she feel cheated.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Elidrisy20: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Maybe your son saw naked skeleton
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Positiveme2020: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
No be new thing but this one de vex say she no de follow chop the tithe money again. Why didn't she raise the alarm when the going was good?
True talk my brother, she only started speaking up when she has been kicked out.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Lifted07: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
LordIsaac:
She waited until after being made an ex before deeming us worthy to know the truth. That gender! grin

I guess you didn't hear the part where she said she had long parked out of the house quietly, then the man was dragging her in the mud just so he could be justified to marry another woman. It was the dragging and the nightmares of her son that made her speak out, not jealousy.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Lifted07: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
PEXBlog:
When the dough is no longer coming again.
Why is it that it's the female folks that are not getting their fellow woman?

I guess you didn't hear the part where she said she had long parked out of the house quietly, then the man was dragging her in the mud just so he could be justified to marry another woman. It was the dragging and the nightmares of her son that made her speak out, not jealousy.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by blahc007: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
A lady my Pastor was supposed to marry is tarnishing his image and the image of his ministry presently...simply because the relationship didn't favor her entitlement mentality and toxic nature.

A lady wey Dem never marry, na jus see parents and engagement....this lady don de try control Pastor.

Pastor no fit get space again because e de date am....

This one na my Pastor...so I de see the ladies actions...

She don go write foolish things post for the ministry's Facebook page...say na em de feed the pastor, de buy am cloth...na em de support em ministry.

This na girl wey Pastor de pet, de give am small small credit alert mek em use de hol body....yet she say day one is not enof.

Mind you, ministry neverr grow oo....my pastor na business man.
Yet this girl no wan hear....it must always be about her.

So this madam mata....before u judge the envagelist....try to understand women.
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Chairwoman: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
ahnie:
I believe the woman,there's always an iota of sense in every nonsense.
Most pastors are not just it at all....them not follow.

My warri people use to say....water wey touch prick go must touch blokos.
Water has finally touched Madam's blokos so it's time to spill all his secrets
Wotowotoly.
shocked shocked grin grin omor
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Mryacks: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers by Babalola0920: 12:41am On May 01, 2022
When the going was smooth she have 10000000 reason now going got tough come dey swinging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Sex After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.