Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie (420 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie by TheGistDay: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Moghalu may be stretching a hand of friendship towards May Edochie.

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie's new wife, Judy Moghalu, has hailed his first wife, May.

Moghalu acknowledged Edochie's first wife after he shared her photo on IG, addressing her as his number one and undisputed.

"My beautiful lady, I see you," she commented on the post.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/28/yul-edochies-new-wife-judy-moghalu-hails-his-1st-wife-may-edochie/

Re: Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie by Godmother(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shes a very stupid woman, going to pour salt in a fresh wound. She should keep her niceties.

The best way to do it would have been to stay away from May's husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJYbx_W1vf8
Re: Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie by Ukinebo1: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie by Ryott: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
They should go and appease her behind the scene and leave all these social media show

(1) (Reply)

“we Would Forever Brag Because She Remains Ontop” Fans Hail Bbnaija’s Tacha / Jeriq Scores Second No. 1 Album On Apple Music 200 Chart With ALBUM / 'I Miss My Daughter' Adah Ameh Last Words Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.