Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know (1811 Views)

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. / ‘I Was Initiated Into Cultism At The Age Of 12’ – Dreaded Cult Leader Confesses / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know by Sleekz360(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Do you know there are some top nigerian celebrities and top influencers that are actually into cultism that you know they actually belong?.. Read this.

Cultism has actually eaten deep into our system and has expose a dreadful downside among the Nigerian society. it’s extensively believed by some Nigerian youths, that to be someone of connection or attain a peak of significance, then you wish to be in some style of cult or the alternative.

It is fairly unlucky that the act of cultism is being bought to Nigerian youths even by the purportedly well-known and powerful people among the Nigerian society. Despite the actual fact that these Nigerian celebrities are acutely aware that they’re being seen as role model by the immature , they see nothing fallacious in associating themselves with the numerous Nigerian cult teams.

Many Nigerian celebrities belong to completely different Confraternities in Nigeria. Fame hardly are available in a platter of gold, they have to be some sacrifice and commitment for one to achieve international fame. thus so once a careful study and analysis I gift to you 8 Nigerian celebrities are verified to be cultists.

Here are the list of celebrities and the cult they belong to. Read here >> https://muzanet.com/8-top-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-into-cultism/?amp=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know by ghettokid1(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
how did u know ? EWU

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know by Jeon(f): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
I don first hear the news... EVEN BEYONCE KNOWLES DY FOR CULTIST.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know by Jashub: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
No be lie
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
because OF FAME AND MONEY?THEY WILL ALL BE SORRY BEFORE THEIR MAKER angryTHE DEVIL DOES GIV ANYTHING FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of New Naira Notes From 2003, 19years Ago (pic/video) / 22-year-old Woman Shot Dead After Being Accused Of Adultery – Video / Prostitute Who ‘died’ During Romp Came Back To Life In Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.