Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos (22339 Views)

2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Gozac: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Emboldened. You're still finding excuse for Ameachi's statement?

Are they In thesame category not to have recognized him as his leader?
Amaechi was a governor just like Tinubu in addition he was a speaker and he was also the chairman of both speakers and governors forum during his time
Tinubu on the other hand was a senator for a little above a year
Amaechi as a minister performed marvellously well
Tinubu on the other hand had a legacy of imposing his loyalists and cronies in traditional, political and market sectors of Lagos.
Amaechi has a good track record in terms of performance, while cronies if Tinubu are promoting his aspiration because they have gained from benevolence, not that he did very well for Lagosians or Nigerians
His aspiration must certainly fail
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Islandlady(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't hate Tinubu, I just feel he's corrupt and won't make a good president
kindly provide proofs of his corruption and give me reasons you feel he won't make a good president grin
Remember no be fight na questions I ask
And don't run away from these questions Efulefu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dapson73(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
yyba:
Even AMEACHI the lion of the south south and south east admits TINUBU is their leader.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dapson73(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
All because of his second term ambition

Whatever .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Of course, every body dey find him belle... Nobody cares about anyone anymore. Hunger has forced everyone to be greedy. Imagine the reason this governor publicly pronouced as his reason for supporting Tinubu. Honestly, it's very sad. I'm not blinded by stupid sentiments. I'll vote Amaechi or Osinbajo because these people can at least understand status quo. Tinubu is still thinking that present Nigeria is like past Nigeria. Even Buhari thought so when he said he'd equalize naira with dollar but the complete reverse is the case.

As Governor, Amaechi performed but he cannot lace Tinubu's shoes when we talk of records and Legacy. Jagaban is a better transformation strategist. No sentiments about that!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dapson73(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
First I commend Amaechi for his courage to even visit at all. The coward VP avoided Lagos and Osun. I'm beginning to rate Amaechi above Osinbajo. Leaders must be courageous at all times. This is one quality the president of Nigeria from 2023 will need because lots of tough decisions are required to set Nigeria on the part of greatness. The VP obviously lacks it.

Tinubu is a leader of leaders. His mentees are everywhere. No bitterness can change that FACT.

But you can't conclude VP visit to those mentioned state, Lagos and Osun as consultations is still on going.

Anyway,

On Asiwaju mandate I stand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dapson73:

But you can't conclude VP visit to those mentioned state, Lagos and Osun as consultations is still on going.

Anyway,

On Asiwaju mandate I stand.

If he visits later, it's an afterthought. He knows why he avoided those states.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
kindly provide proofs of his corruption and give me reasons you feel he won't make a good president grin
Remember no be fight na questions I ask
And don't run away from these questions Efulefu
You said I should never quote you again so no need
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Islandlady(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You said I should never quote you again so no need
Chai indispensable85 come and see common question I asked this Efulefu, see the reply he is giving me, he suddenly remembered I said he should never quote me

PS. He has quote me a thousand times after I told him not to grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai indispensable85 come and see common question I asked this Efulefu, see the reply he is giving me, he suddenly remembered I said he should never quote me

PS. He has quote me a thousand times after I told not to grin grin
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Gomojamm: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same thing to secure my seat as governor if I were Sanwo Olu even though I didn't mean it
This Abia man again! Don't you have something else to do other than stalking Tinubu on social media?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2022
He will get the same reply in Kano either directly or indirectly. If he has any self esteem, he should not try to go near the Majority Leader of the Federal House of Reps (Dogunwa). That one is singing it to everyone that it is his Civic duty to ensure Jagaban becomes President.

Whatever a man sows, he shall reap. I believe it just looking at the love for Jagaban from Northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by LegendHero(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:
Amaey was a governor just like Tinubu in addition he was a speaker and he was also the chairman of both speakers and governors forum during his time
Tinubu on the other hand was a senator for a little above a year
Amaechi as a minister performed marvellously well
Tinubu on the other hand had a legacy of imposing his loyalists and cronies in traditional, political and market sectors of Lagos.
Amaechi has a good track record in terms of performance, while cronies if Tinubu are promoting his aspiration because they have gained from benevolence, not that he did very well for Lagosians or Nigerians
His aspiration must certainly fail

Nonsense. How can you compare Tinubu performance as governor to Amaechi? Even Amaechi will not be that foolish to compare that.

What is Amaechi lasting legacy in Rivers despite the bogus allocation Rivers state get?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

PS. He has quote me a thousand times after I told him not to grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha........... PrinceofLagos is just a clown walahi.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Is this not beta than Ikpeazu gifting your mothers N500 for each birth just so he can appoint a successor.

This post shows how stupid u are, u can't face the guy tribe, so to show how a SW olosho like u wa da busy da Bleep Dog for island, u decided to say nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Truthisunique2: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha......you know them.
PrinceofLagos and truthisunique2. I pray they don't have cardiac arrest after the primary. I've told them repeatedly here, nobody can come close to Tinubu in the APC presidential primary. He has paid his dues. He has been building this for decades.
just keep consoling yourself

Amaechi went there to fulfill all righteousness just like apc would go to the east and ask for votes regardless of not expecting anything

I also don't expect tilumbu to cum to rivers and be expecting rivers delegates (not Abe that have 3 delegates) to support him when they have their candidate.

No be Lagos go decide who get ticket, and nothing wrong in amaechi calling tilumbu leader he senior am

But it won't stop him from shading him, a matured politician like amaechi
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
just keep consoling yourself

Amaechi went there to fulfill all righteousness just like apc would go to the east and ask for votes regardless of not expecting anything

I also don't expect tilumbu to cum to rivers and be expecting rivers delegates (not Abe that have 3 delegates) to support him when they have their candidate.

No be Lagos go decide who get ticket, and nothing wrong in amaechi calling tilumbu leader he senior am

But it won't stop him from shading him, a matured politician like amaechi

Go sleep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Sonyboom765: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2022
That is not the case rather your comment expose the fact that you must have been given birth to by lunatics.

Ikpeazu that told your foolish Igbo fathers to shut their foolish mouth cos they can't afford cars to ply the bridge they are complaining he took over 20 years to build, same Ikpeazu exposed your mothers are extremely foolish gifting them mere N500 to birth lunatics like you to come on NL defend him while your future n that of your born n unborn generation his ruined n looted.

You are doomed beyond eternity.

Hyperchi:

This post shows how stupid u are, u can't face the guy tribe, so to show how a SW olosho like u wa da busy da Bleep Dog for island, u decided to say nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry did i just read, "all of us in lagos". Oga please you and who .
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Rexymania(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Ameachi will ultimately back down for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2022
The puppet of the lifelong ambition man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by 001spice: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
You knew ur visit to lagos will be unfriutful yet u went there isn`t that foolishness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by folanskillz(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dagger111(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:

That was sycoohancy, Amaechi knows that true leader of the party is PMB. He just said to appeal to the emotions of SW delegates that chant national leader, our leader upandan. Amaechi, wise one

Do u mean sycophancy?
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Levels1(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2022
He was referring to responsible and reasonable likes mind and not just anyhow person.

Bunkbars:
Sorry did i just read, "all of us in lagos". Oga ppl lease you and who .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by rickyrex(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
In Lagos, they don't do bojuboju politics, it is a state with confident politicians.

Even APC chairman used a infinity logo face mask to welcome Amaechi.

Amaechi himself even mentioned that it was a hard decision for him to come to Lagos to canvass for delegates.
ameachi is a fearless lion. It's a man with balls to take such step. Tinubu rules Lagos but tinubu is not lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue / 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.