Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos (22341 Views)

2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dagger111(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:
Better out his cronies are everywhere. Tinubu so much believes in imposition that's why kept foisting his men on Lagos while keep praising him that he has made many people. Anyway they are getting their daily bread from this sycoohancy

sycophancy....
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by toprealman: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2022
yyba:
Even AMEACHI the lion of the south south and south east admits TINUBU is their leader.
Because he is part of Tinubu’s game plan.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Gozac: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Dagger111:

Do u mean sycophancy?

Yes typo error thanks
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by EagleNest(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Sanwo Olu's statement is bold and clear, Lagos is for BAT, and Amechi's courage to visit Lagos regardless of knowing that it is BAT's political stronghold is strategic. In case the dynamics changes during the primaries for BAT, he could take advantage of the opportunity it presents.

Politicians should always try and build bridges instead of tearing it down.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Miracle2022: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Won loyal pa grin... definitely sanwo olu can never denied or betray his benefactor

I mean on a saner level Tinubu has helped and install a lot of success politicians as a good and competent leader who will be forever grateful to him and would not think twice before supporting his presidential ambition

Sanwo olu you just earn my respect for this wise response
Note: I will not reply any stupid mention, I said what I said... cheers grin
and you are happy that only one person will decide who will rule Lagos state? This is slavery,Sanwo olu is just a slave that must say what his master want to hear.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SOFTSKILL: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
That is not the case rather your comment expose the fact that you must have been given birth to by lunatics.

Ikpeazu that told your foolish Igbo fathers to shut their foolish mouth cos they can't afford cars to ply the bridge they are complaining he took over 20 years to build, same Ikpeazu exposed your mothers are extremely foolish gifting them mere N500 to birth lunatics like you to come on NL defend him while your future n that of your born n unborn generation his ruined n looted.

You are doomed beyond eternity.

Haba! No kill Osu people ooo, this comment is brutal!
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by abbasajao(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
All because of his second term ambition

So he could have said otherwise?
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Dagger111(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:

Yes typo error thanks

Correct the anomaly b4 those boys attack you. grin
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SOFTSKILL: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Miracle2022:
and you are happy that only one person will decide who will rule Lagos state? This is slavery,Sanwo olu is just a slave that must say what his master want to hear.

Even the ones in the south yeast who dont have anything to show for their miserable existence as governors have started anointing successors, direct your advice to the erosion ravaged enclave

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by goshee: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
First I commend Amaechi for his courage to even visit at all. The coward VP avoided Lagos and Osun. I'm beginning to rate Amaechi above Osinbajo. Leaders must be courageous at all times. This is one quality the president of Nigeria from 2023 will need because lots of tough decisions are required to set Nigeria on the part of greatness. The VP obviously lacks it.

Tinubu is a leader of leaders. His mentees are everywhere. No bitterness can change that FACT.
Tinubu is everything you. Call him But he Should Give younger Aspirants chance to take Nigeria to the promise land. He can't Be Nigeria president and it is unfortunate
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by LIGHTROOM: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Tunubu will be shocked

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Miracle2022: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
In Lagos, they don't do bojuboju politics, it is a state with confident politicians.

Even APC chairman used a infinity logo face mask to welcome Amaechi.

Amaechi himself even mentioned that it was a hard decision for him to come to Lagos to canvass for delegates.
maybe there is another meaning of confidence sha. Do you know that the governor is not speaking his mind? He have to worship one greedy old fool in order to be governor.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by foreshore(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://equitymedia.com.ng/2022/04/28/2023-tinubu-remains-our-rallying-point-says-sanwo-olu-as-amaechi-visits-lagos/

What do you expect from a stooge that was planted by his master even though was not qualified
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Khaysee: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Nice words

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Ikea81: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by 77up(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
In Lagos, they don't do bojuboju politics, it is a state with confident politicians.

Amaechi himself even mentioned that it was a hard decision for him to come to Lagos to canvass for delegates.
Why would lagos do bojuboju politics grin ? Would they need any state help ? Obviously,na other state need their help.

Na them they rush lagos , Eko Tinubu !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by 77up(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Tunubu will be shocked
Shocked for what?

Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by 77up(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same thing to secure my seat as governor if I were Sanwo Olu even though I didn't mean it
You will always be on ftc just to say trash , this shows how jobless you are.

Sanwolu speech shock you I know, una never see anything. Just so you know that Osun is also on lock down for Tinubu and North on standby.

I present to you, my president,your president, our president come 2023, Dr Bola Hammed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:

every State has her political structure...okowa will plegde allegiance to a PDP presidential aspirant when tinubu visit Delta...
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by saintnegroid(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same thing to secure my seat as governor if I were Sanwo Olu even though I didn't mean it
what if amaechi finally wins? Do you know what will happen to Lagos governor? Politicians are always diplomatic but I wonder why this one isn't
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by olabright31: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
First I commend Amaechi for his courage to even visit at all. The coward VP avoided Lagos and Osun. I'm beginning to rate Amaechi above Osinbajo. Leaders must be courageous at all times. This is one quality the president of Nigeria from 2023 will need because lots of tough decisions are required to set Nigeria on the part of greatness. The VP obviously lacks it.

Tinubu is a leader of leaders. His mentees are everywhere. No bitterness can change that FACT.

Are you a delegate, oga wait first make party choose candidate
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by eldoradoxx: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2022
South West cannot have an intellectual octopus, a legal amazon, a professor of law, senior advocate of Nigeria, tested, trusted and has integrity intact and want to give us Buhari promaxx - Tinubu as President. Let him remain in Lagos and be empowering his political friends. He can't be President of FRN
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

If he visits later, it's an afterthought. He knows why he avoided those states.

Lol, whatever makes you orgasm
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

PMB is leader of nobody. Even his local government chairman will not rely on such an idiot.

So he has become an idiot in 2022.

You now, you are saying that you and your people foisted an idiot on us in 2015 and 2019. You God father the "Bat" entered formed an alliance with this same person you called idiot. So what does that make you, your people and the "bat"?
Now the bat wants to become president you now refer to d president as idiot.

Una get sense at all?
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SEGLIZ: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

To be honest with you, I sometimes sympathize with them. It's not an easy job to hate a man you just can't stop. They cry here on a daily basis. It's not an easy job at all. Lol....

I had like 40 mentions from them last week for a post I made here. Hahahahahahahaha......they cried for two days on my mention. Lol
same way you ain't like PYO but of the truth so many candidates of 'KIDDIES VISION 101' are parading themselves as adults on nairaland.

if you ain't like BATMAN your argument must be constructive enough to be in line for an averagely intelligent individual to feel your point.

if you for PYO do same not just attacking people personality without giving genuinely constructive criticism. bullion van, Judas are no selling point to present our candidates.

though I blame this on our politicians for they have not help the electorate in understanding that politics, leadership and followership is founded on ideology.

is so rretard to see or read PYO supporters insult BAT supporters, while they BAT supporters do same. is so bad they would mention your father or course your children and generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by olarent: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Your comments its right bro,a leader must be fearless.
Indispensable85:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by okunwaye(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
embarassed
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by erubati: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He meant every word
Go and kill urself if u're not pleased with it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

take this from me, Tinubu will not be president. Yemi Osibanjo is the new president.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He means it, ọ̀bgẹ́ni!
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
franciskaine:
take this from me, Tinubu will not be president. Yemi Osibanjo is the new president.

Go sleep.....
Osinbajo will not even be second to Tinubu in the primary. He'll be distant 3rd or 4th. The likes of fayemi and Amaechi will get more votes than him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2022
SEGLIZ:
same way you ain't like PYO but of the truth so many candidates of 'KIDDIES VISION 101' are parading themselves as adults on nairaland.

if you ain't like BATMAN your argument must be constructive enough to be in line for an averagely intelligent individual to feel your point.

if you for PYO do same not just attacking people personality without giving genuinely constructive criticism. bullion van, Judas are no selling point to present our candidates.

though I blame this on our politicians for they have not help the electorate in understanding that politics, leadership and followership is founded on ideology.

is so rretard to see or read PYO supporters insult BAT supporters, while they BAT supporters do same. is so bad they would mention your father or course your children and generations.

My major grouse with the VP is the fact that he's been part of this government so there's nothing new he's bringing to the table. He was head of the economy and we all know what the economy is today. If the only experience he has is from working with buhari for 7yrs,we don't need that kind of president right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State / Obiano Rewards Hardworking Traffic Warden, 34 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.