Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos (22350 Views)

2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, whatever makes you orgasm

Wetin tramadol abuse fellow dey do for my mention na? Bounce!
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
olabright31:

Are you a delegate, oga wait first make party choose candidate

Are you a delegate too? Does it take a delegate to comment on nairaland?
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Adabestseason(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
I personally hail the courage of HE@RotimiAmaechi for visiting Lagos knowing quite well HE@Tinubu is Lagos and Lagos is Tinubu this is a sort of bravery,and i appreciate the HE@BabajideSanwo-Olu for a phlegmatic disposition and a wisdom of solomon's response to the Minister of Transportation.BAT should visit not only the North.This is a prove that HE@RotimiAmaechi is a unifier and bridge builder
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
goshee:
Tinubu is everything you. Call him But he Should Give younger Aspirants chance to take Nigeria to the promise land. He can't Be Nigeria president and it is unfortunate

Neither Tinubu nor anybody is stopping the younger ones. They should join the contest. That's why it's called DEMOCRACY.

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Jostoman: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2022
If PDP can come out openly and remove the intimidating tactics that APC is using against them in Lagos PDP have a chance.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by sirsugar(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same thing to secure my seat as governor if I were Sanwo Olu even though I didn't mean it
ur mumu aspirant doesn't have home sef grin but he want to have whole Nigeria, wike will confidently win him if they both contest in river state

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Omooba77: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Won loyal pa grin... definitely sanwo olu can never denied or betray his benefactor

I mean on a saner level Tinubu has helped and install a lot of success politicians as a good and competent leader who will be forever grateful to him and would not think twice before supporting his presidential ambition

Sanwo olu you just earn my respect for this wise response
Note: I will not reply any stupid mention, I said what I said... cheers grin

You mean gbewu dani, see how Lagos is upside down, someone not man enough.....
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Abujaexpress: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same thing to secure my seat as governor if I were Sanwo Olu even though I didn't mean it
And Amaechi has rightly recognised "our leader". Asiwaju na leader
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Invitationn: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
In Lagos, they don't do bojuboju politics, it is a state with confident politicians.

Even APC chairman used a infinity logo face mask to welcome Amaechi.

Amaechi himself even mentioned that it was a hard decision for him to come to Lagos to canvass for delegates.
No hard feelings. These guys are clearly not hiding anything or raising his hopes.
It's a "Thank you for coming" atmosphere.

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Invitationn: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
First I commend Amaechi for his courage to even visit at all. The coward VP avoided Lagos and Osun. I'm beginning to rate Amaechi above Osinbajo. Leaders must be courageous at all times. This is one quality the president of Nigeria from 2023 will need because lots of tough decisions are required to set Nigeria on the part of greatness. The VP obviously lacks it.

Tinubu is a leader of leaders. His mentees are everywhere. No bitterness can change that FACT.
In fairness, It's far easier for Amaechi to visit Lagos than it is for Osinbajo.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Surprise thing is that Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi wearing AGBADA just to seek APC lagos delegate for vote.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
First I commend Amaechi for his courage to even visit at all. The coward VP avoided Lagos and Osun. I'm beginning to rate Amaechi above Osinbajo. Leaders must be courageous at all times. This is one quality the president of Nigeria from 2023 will need because lots of tough decisions are required to set Nigeria on the part of greatness. The VP obviously lacks it.

Tinubu is a leader of leaders. His mentees are everywhere. No bitterness can change that FACT.

I like people like you easily. Smart, concise and candid.

Osinbajo's obvious avoidance of Osun, Lagos and importantly the iftar dinner invitation of first lady, Aisha Buhari, portrayed him as weak. He could easily have jetted back to Abuja to attend the dinner after his engagement with the delegates and stakeholders he went to see in a Southwest state, the same day.

Any smart politician would begin his consultations from the strongholds of his opponents. I will always say it. Osinbajo isn't the right kind of President for Nigeria. I like him as a person, and as an intellectual, but it takes way more than that to be Nigeria's president.

We need a president that can look anyone in the eyeballs and say NO on matters that bother Nigeria's greater good, such as improving power supply, security, infrastructure, economic diversification, revamping the education, health, steel and oil sectors etc.

Like you rightly pointed out; tough, radical decisions are what would bring Nigeria out of the current situation. Certainly a lot of such tough decisions will greatly impact the elite class....and the Osinbajo that we all have seen, in past 7 years, does not have what it takes to make such decisions.

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SEGLIZ: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

My major grouse with the VP is the fact that he's been part of this government so there's nothing new he's bringing to the table. He was head of the economy and we all know what the economy is today. If the only experience he has is from working with buhari for 7yrs,we don't need that kind of president right now.
little will you have to blame the VP, he is the head of the economic team, his part is to work out plans but it is not his to execute the plans. it is left with the head government to approve and give go ahead to execute.

yet the president has his advisers who in torn have their interest as such would advise their principal to favour their own views. the presidency don't really work the way we see from the outside.

the VP only has four years to convince us all that he is capable of, which all we he envisage he can (of which we saw during the ailing period of the president). it is worth the risk and try.

my no to batman are his antecedent, while he was governor. it still linger his response to pensioners (who went to over their unpaid pension) back then: telling them, 'sé è tíì kú tán ni?' meaning 'aren't you all dead?'

the Máròokò dispossession, is another thing. people were deprive of their possessions during this operation, poor people at that.

the Ajegunle mass killings, not too different from the recent lekki massacre. sending soldiers and police to open fire on citizens of the nation and indigenes of the state he governs. this was as a result of his high handedness as a governor.

history don't and won't forget things. this men except Osinbajo will still come out cleaner, if not totally clean from all candidates being presented by both major parties.

individuals I can cast my vote for in a general election for now are:

1) Osinbajo

2) Soludo

3) Zulum and

4) Ezekwesili.

this are from a detribalised angle and personality of mine.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Omodua(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2022
yyba:
Even AMEACHI the lion of the south south and south east admits TINUBU is their leader.
Stop your expensive joke. Which South South and southeast recognise Tinubu as their leader?
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Won loyal pa grin... definitely sanwo olu can never denied or betray his benefactor

I mean on a saner level Tinubu has helped and install a lot of success politicians as a good and competent leader who will be forever grateful to him and would not think twice before supporting his presidential ambition

Sanwo olu you just earn my respect for this wise response
Note: I will not reply any stupid mention, I said what I said... cheers grin

At least politically

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Invitationn:

In fairness, It's far easier for Amaechi to visit Lagos than it is for Osinbajo.

We're saying the same thing. It's the lack of courage.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
That is not the case rather your comment expose the fact that you must have been given birth to by lunatics.

Ikpeazu that told your foolish Igbo fathers to shut their foolish mouth cos they can't afford cars to ply the bridge they are complaining he took over 20 years to build, same Ikpeazu exposed your mothers are extremely foolish gifting them mere N500 to birth lunatics like you to come on NL defend him while your future n that of your born n unborn generation his ruined n looted.

You are doomed beyond eternity.

It nice u pure ur heart now, coz it my be ur last as ur colleges that bleep dog the way u did are dead. So I can feel ur frustration.
As na Animal kingdom u da roll with. Maybe na donkey go give u last struck. Foolish olosho DAT can't face the topic but due to frustration e da face others. Go get a life be4 ur hoe go big pass the O in Owolabi
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Thebigheart: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Nice move Ameachi, but only Lagos delegates can't guarantee your election. Therefore, continue and move to another state.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by LIGHTROOM: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2022
77up:
Shocked for what?

Rubbish undecided
Who do like this

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Invitationn: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

We're saying the same thing. It's the lack of courage.
Something like that.
Why do you have to go to a place where you might be disgraced? grin
Just to prove that you have courage. Lol

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Invitationn:

Something like that.
Why do you have to go to a place where you might be disgraced? grin
Just to prove that you have courage. Lol

Trust me nobody will disgrace him. He'll be received and listened to. I'm not sure someone like Sanwo olu will descend so low to disrespect the VP. The party will only politely tell him they're with Tinubu. I'm sure he'll eventually summon that courage. They all need one another to win the main election after the primary. It's a family contest.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
SEGLIZ:
little will you have to blame the VP, he is the head of the economic team, his part is to work out plans but it is not his to execute the plans. it is left with the head government to approve and give go ahead to execute.

yet the president has his advisers who in torn have their interest as such would advise their principal to favour their own views. the presidency don't really work the way we see from the outside.

the VP only has four years to convince us all that he is capable of, which all we he envisage he can (of which we saw during the ailing period of the president). it is worth the risk and try.

my no to batman are his antecedent, while he was governor. it still linger his response to pensioners (who went to over their unpaid pension) back then: telling them, 'sé è tíì kú tán ni?' meaning 'aren't you all dead?'

the Máròokò dispossession, is another thing. people were deprive of their possessions during this operation, poor people at that.

the Ajegunle mass killings, not too different from the recent lekki massacre. sending soldiers and police to open fire on citizens of the nation and indigenes of the state he governs. this was as a result of his high handedness as a governor.

history don't and won't forget things. this men except Osinbajo will still come out cleaner, if not totally clean from all candidates being presented by both major parties.

individuals I can cast my vote for in a general election for now are:

1) Osinbajo

2) Soludo

3) Zulum and

4) Ezekwesili.

this are from a detribalised angle and personality of mine.

You're making excuses for him now because the economy is in tatters. If the economy was booming you would've proudly be saying he's in charge that's why the economy is booming.

Amaechi is currently using his achievements in the transportation ministry to campaign. If his ministry was as bad as the economy he would have said buhari is in charge he's just an appointee.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Invitationn: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

Trust me nobody will disgrace him. He'll be received and listened to. I'm not sure someone like Sanwo olu will descend so low to disrespect the VP. The party will only politely tell him they're with Tinubu. I'm sure he'll eventually summon that courage. They all need one another to win the main election after the primary. It's a family contest.
Not Sanwo-Olu.
I'm talking about paid agents.
Or just Tinubu political halleluyah boys chanting betrayal outside APC secretariat or whatever venue they're hosting him.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Invitationn:

Not Sanwo-Olu.
I'm talking about paid agents.
Or just Tinubu political halleluyah boys chanting betrayal outside APC secretariat or whatever venue they're hosting him.

Overzealous supporters! I agree with you. Some people have taken it more personally than the actors themselves.

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go sleep.....
Osinbajo will not even be second to Tinubu in the primary. He'll be distant 3rd or 4th. The likes of fayemi and Amaechi will get more votes than him.
till den.
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
abbasajao:

So he could have said otherwise?

Yep
Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Dapson73:

Whatever .

Re: Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2022
aremuforlife:

What would you have done, if you are in his shoe?

His shoe is oversized

Akeredolu, Abike Dabiri, Omisore Inspect Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Ondo / Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79