Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me (6325 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Vision101(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2022
@Ovacoma21

Good afternoon Pastor ,pls what is this " maintenance of deliverance"? Cos I'm having similar problem and I need to be permanently free! Although I've gone for deliverance, it subsided but later it keeps coming back.

Thank u

@me
Maintenance of deliverance means that there is no one-off deliverance. This is because demons are always restless and bodiless but they must live in a vessel either human, animal or physical things.

Deliverance takes place when the power of light enters a vessel that is occupied by the power of darkness. The demons are chased away by the intensity of the fire fueled by holiness and the name of Jesus.

The manifestation is that the negative occurrences will cease and positive things will begin to happen in the life of the victim.

After sometime the demons will attempt to go back to their old house. If the vessel has become cold and filthy through sin and prayerlessness, the demons will reenter and cause more havoc. If they come and find the vessel very hot through holiness and prayerfulness then they will run away. This cycle will continue for sometime.

Deliverance is maintained through holiness and prayerfulness. These are the two things that constantly chase demons away.

A bishop can be attacked and subdued by ordinary witch if he lowers his guard. Demons don't fear titles and positions but they only fear holiness and prayerfulness.

Spiritual warfare is a constant and consistent battle.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by ladycomfort(f): 1:26am On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow.... Op why not head straight to a Babalawo that adopt and of these lies that hide behind the name or Jesus Christ abeg! undecided

It is not babalawo something. It is a natural answer/ secret to that cobweb problem. That is God for you. Our first urine in the morning is very powerful and neutralizes a lot of evil things

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On May 02, 2022
ladycomfort:
. It is not babalawo something. It is a natural answer/ secret to that cobweb problem. That is God for you. Our first urine in the morning is very powerful and neutralizes a lot of evil things
God no send anyone "nature". Na babalawos, witches and pagans dey do nature undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by ladycomfort(f): 5:28am On May 02, 2022
For the devil roam about looking for whom to devour,, besides satanic agent are everywhere (online and offline) just to make sure humans never get solution to their problem
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by SHINJA: 7:19am On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Seek the aide of a professional mental health therapist before you go deep diving into the rabbit hole. undecided

Busy body
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by InfinixMine: 8:29am On May 02, 2022
What about seeing former colleagues at previous place of work in the dream often? what does it mean? how does one handle it?

Vision101:

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by OlawaleBammie: 8:42am On May 02, 2022
mysticwarrior:
A man once told me that he was experiencing strange cobwebs coming his way, and this cobweb usually comes whenever he was expecting something good. He complained of noticing disappointment after he had encounter with this cobwebs, pls I don't have deep understanding on spirituality and I don't know if its real or not.
just pray u have a glance, just a glance sir and u wil be alright
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Vision101(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2022
@InfinixMine
What about seeing former colleagues at previous place of work in the dream often? what does it mean? how does one handle it?

@me
If the dream is one-off then there's no problem. If it becomes recurring then you might have to consider what happened when you were in that employment. Did you enjoy it? If you didn't enjoy the employment and you suffered in the employment then it's a sign of retrogression on the way.

Just pray very well and cancel it and make positive confessions concerning your life.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 11:27am On May 02, 2022
ladycomfort:
For the devil roam about looking for whom to devour,, besides satanic agent are everywhere (online and offline) just to make sure humans never get solution to their problem
Interesting! undecided

Oyinbo wey dey live in ignorance of the devil dey get solution boku boku, this while Africans who pretend to know devil well well seem never able to get solution to their many problems, why?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ovacoma21(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2022
@ Vision101

Thank u very much for the insight!

Indeed those evil beings (witchcraft) are restless, very disruptive,conscienceless and heartless, especially household witches!

In fact, this life is a battlefield.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by chiefolododo(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2022
Kimiso:
i always experience these kind of mayhem also will you please sir give me a PM with my WhatsApp number in the signature below
where is the number ? Well you can add me on...090

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
I also run into cobwebs too.. The one that had me bewildered one time is , a guy in front of me passed a particular spot and there was nothing .. I passed and I felt cobwebs on my face.. had me confused..

I really was going to ask the fellow if he felt cobwebs on his face while he passed but I just let it be..

But I don't get everyone. At least, it's been 3months since I last run into those mystery cobwebs..

Although I won't lie I never the spider a doing their thing on an open road like I did physically see a spider running off after bumping into its web..

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
chiefolododo:
where is the number ? Well you can add me on...09049670294
WhatsApp?!
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by chiefolododo(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
WhatsApp?!
yes
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Vision101(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2022
@PrinceofAgoAre
But I don't get everyone. At least, it's been 3months since I last run into those mystery cobwebs..

Although I won't lie I never the spider a doing their thing on an open road like I did physically see a spider running off after bumping into its web..

@me
Natural cobwebs built by natural spider are normal. In the case of spiritual cobwebs it will be like on a road, street etc. Those that it's not targeted at swill pass there but will not feel it.

It can happen in a short period and stop which means that either your everyday activities like holiness and prayer has driven them away that time or the demons have changed their focus to someone else or their manifestation.

I always laugh at people like Kobojunkie that tells us that oyibos and people in developed economies don't talk much about spiritual things. The truth is that whether they are Christians or non-christians they fully understood that irrespective of science spiritual power control physical things.

Who are members of Rosicrucian order(amorc), Freemasonry, Gray message, church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints, eckankar, etc.? What are their purposes? The most fervent Christianity, where did they come from?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ishilove: 8:34pm On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, there are no spiritual cobwebs out there to get you and yes, your mind is indeed what is continually playing these tricks on you. What you need is to visit a professional mental health care professional to help you learn how to beat your mind at its game. undecided

Make an appointment and go in to get treatment to help you rise up and out of what is the doldrums and start taking charge of your own life and decisions instead of giving bulllsheet excuses. undecided
You never jam agbako.

Op, please disregard Kobojunkie's post

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Ishilove: 8:38pm On May 02, 2022
ladycomfort:

Op, this is the best advice, don't contact anyone, give your life to Christ and wash you face three times with your first urine in the morning for 7 days.
I've never heard of this.
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On May 02, 2022
Ishilove:
You never jam agbako.

You assume too much. How do you know I don't currently live with agbako's boss, hence the reason I understand that Nigerians don't know agbako at all? undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 10:17am On May 04, 2022
Ishilove:

You never jam agbako.

She is Correct:
The weaker Your Mind the More Easier it become easily Possessed By Voodoo:

You won't be Possessed if you don't let Your Guard(Emotions) down:

All Spiritualism plays on our emotional Thresholds which is our Mindsets to Conquer Us:

What You give your Emotions towards Controls You: If You don't believe in Juju, You won't be Hypnotised in the first instance until they smooth psyched your emotions but a Sane person would have flee before they break down your Mental Securities:

Yahoo + wouldn't have been successful if not that Most Oyinbo are lonely and looking for true Love/Businesses then trust easily : Since their Emotions is down then Scammers can easily come in but not as cheaper and easier like before now since Oyinbo now dey wise up !

Same with Your Husband unless locked into your emotional Thresholds, he won't Mount the everest ....

Put your Emotions(Mental Health) in Check and Control Your World else You will be Bamboozled!
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 10:21am On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You assume too much. How do you know I don't currently live with agbako's boss, hence the reason I understand that Nigerians don't know agbako at all? undecided
Nevertheless, You Hyper developed yourself around too many toxic people you now so inflamed Yourself.

Your Mental Health self is on Fire, Shey everyone dey tell you grin ....

Don't come and bite me oo coz I no get your wahala tongue
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On May 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
Nevertheless, You Hyper developed yourself around too many toxic people you now so inflamed Yourself.

Your Mental Health self is on Fire, Shey everyone dey tell you grin ....

Don't come and bite me oo coz I no get your wahala tongue
Hyper developed myself? I did no such thing to myself. undecided
Kobojunkie:
What I instead did was open myself to the Most High, the one that sits above all Spirits(Agbako's Boss) , and He is the one who reveals that Nigerian's don't know Agbako at all. What they are mostly at home with is that born of their delusions. grin
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hyper developed myself? I did no such thing to myself. undecided

What I instead did was open myself to the Most High, the one that sits above all Spirits(Agbako's Boss) , and He is the one who reveals that Nigerian's don't know Agbako at all. What they are mostly at home with is that born of their delusions. grin
Agbako is Societal Based and Everyone only relates with their experience of Life thinking their is the worst:

Imagine someone living in Penthouse in New York Committing Suicide

and

Someone living in Magodo(A slum in Lagos) also Committing Suicide:

What's the correlation between the two Agbako: But actually explored their Brain to the Finish Line and decided to end it right there:

At any Point in Life, God shall absolved and tower us above all Agbako both the one with Strata and the one without Strata grin

Please who is Your Agbako Boss, Hope That's not Your God grin
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Dollywood(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
I hate to admit it. But I stand on what i solely believe in. There's nothing like cobweb attack. You are overthinking things and people around you are so superstitious pouring gas on a burning house instead of water. I have been in your shoes too, I went to church, did sort of deliverance and shit but it never solved it. When I became an atheist I still do get cobwebs entangled on my face on the road, school or anywhere. But I disregard it and kept my mind positive. One of the reasons you think that cobweb is cause the series of failure you been through is because you're too bitchy to take responsibility for your mistakes. The moment you start taking responsibility and looking for pity like a lost kid, that's when you will realise the truth. The truth is absolute. You need to be a man.
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On May 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
Agbako is Societal Based and Everyone only relates with their experience of Life thinking their is the worst:

Imagine someone living in Penthouse in New York Committing Suicide

and

Someone living in Magodo(A slum in Lagos) also Committing Suicide:

What's the correlation between the two Agbako: But actually explored their Brain to the Finish Line and decided to end it right there:

At any Point in Life, God shall absolved and tower us above all Agbako both the one with Strata and the one without Strata grin

Please who is Your Agbako Boss, Hope That's not Your God grin
The "Agbako" references as used in my responses were to that assumed to be of spiritual origins. undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The "Agbako" references as used in my responses were to that assumed to be of spiritual origins. undecided
What is "Spiritual"

Let's shake your Brain small na grin ...

As You tey dey shake others cheesy
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On May 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
What is "Spiritual"
Let's shake your Brain small na grin ...
As You tey dey shake others cheesy
The Kingdom of God is and it's citizens. undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Kingdom of God is. undecided
Wawuuu alot think You be Atheist:
How is God now Agbako(Debacles)

God is Peaceful with Firepower!
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On May 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
Wawuuu alot think You be Atheist:
How is God now Agbako(Debacles)

God is Peaceful with Firepower!
Like I said,
Kobojunkie:

I have not been an atheist since October of 2017. undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Like I said,
I hereby comot here cool
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On May 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
I hereby comot here cool
I thought you wanted to take me on or something like that? undecided
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I thought you wanted to take me on or something like that? undecided
grin Mad ooo ...
Your craze makes craze even crazier ....
Take You On when I no dey Ment grin

Japa Japa Japa kiss
Re: Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me by HRprof: 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm first have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Secondly, you have to go to a powerful church for deliverance…. Life itself is spiritual before something happens physically it must have happened in the spiritual realm….

He should give his life to Jesus Christ , do you know if he is a Christian.
OP you do not need to visit any church or go for any deliverance, all you need is spiritual exercise : Use meditation and visualization techniques for 30 minutes everyday for 7 days. Use deepbreath exercise then visualize yourself removing every cobweb around you or before you. Do this and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband. / Happy International Women's Day 2024 / Giving Birth In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.