Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” (16223 Views)

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Emma1Oj(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Kipbilivin:
To hell with him and his admiration
if truly you are a women and this word came out of your mouth then I sympathize with that man in your life.. I can imagine what you will do to him wen you r angry.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Help2020: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=112370831][s][s]Mind what you say guy. I be partly edo and yoruba. Don't bring ethic bigotry here. Even the obas don't think the way most of you guys do on social media. We be brothers according to history. I saw oba of Benin's convoy in ife in 2019 and I told myself, I wish the social media fighters would come and see these people. [/s][[/s]/quote]

Nan you get my mouth?
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Advocate500: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2022
This so called oba no dey get sense i swear,after foolishly supporting izaiyamo against obaseki in edo governorship election,he is yet to learn his lesson, when they give him sanusi treatment now his admirers will start foaming from the mouth.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by onuman: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Oba traditional leader in politics does not understand his role as traditional ruer. Go and sit down, Ob
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Help2020: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Advocate500:
This so called oba no dey get sense i swear,after foolishly supporting izaiyamo against obaseki in edo governorship election,he is yet to learn his lesson, when they give him sanusi treatment now his admirers will start foaming from the mouth.
. Edo non be Kano. Any Edo state Governor when try that don buy market. But I really didn't like the way he supported Eze iyamu last time shall. Especially against incumbent governor, it was not good at all.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Help2020: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Emma1Oj:
if truly you are a women and this word came out of your mouth then I sympathize with that man in your life.. I can imagine what you will do to him wen you r angry.
You for ask if she get man fess. Nan so man easy this days?
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by zomby(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
I admire Oshibajo, but the question is:
Does Oshibajo have what it takes to tackle all the issues we are up against in Nigeria?

I know for sure that being a Mr. Nice Guy doesn't solve our issues, and in fact, this is the main reason why Jonathan was unsuccessful. We need a president that has a high performance standard record, an entity that will make tough decisions without any hesitation. A president that can connect directly with all Nigerians at all levels and most importantly, a president that has the wisdom, skills, mental stamina, experience and connections to reunite the country.
Is this Oshibajo?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2022
feranmidele:
Royal response, make every one comfortable yet support none. Oba gha to kpe ei ise!!!
your response is exactly why I'm always suspicious of anyone from edo state and delta sad... Very dangerously cunny people!the moment I know you are bini,I double my distance from you criminally minded viper lot angry..not that I even like osibande but I hate the fukk outta edo people in general after yorrobanza people dem! Oba werepe, werepe my ass, what's his use in modern time NOTHING!Nopology!
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by rigarmortis: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
What happened to Wike his son
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Titaniumental: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Oba Of Benin the latest hypeman grin grin

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by yosolaschools(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
There is promo going in Yosola School. You can be partaker.
You pay for only tuition form.
Come today, you will be gland that you did.

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by niyion(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2022
OSIBANJO IS JUST GOD SENT WHO WILL NOT LIKE THIS MAN I WILL GIVE PYO ALL MY SUPPORT
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by zomby(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2022
rigarmortis:
What happened to Wike his son

It isn't a good idea to allow a drunk dude to drive a car; Wike is permanently drunk!
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by flejnr2(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Sheuns:
Is there a cold weather?
Asiwaju just left the room call him back
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2022
YorubaMentality:
It's Igbo turn, don't tell me you Yorubas are this wicked.

Osinbajo who is currently the vice president of Nigeria is also nursing another ambition. This is greediness of the millennium.
Obasanjo 8 years
Osinbajo 8 years
And South West is contesting for another 8 years, and you Yorubas are asking Hausa not to contest.

Northerners have said that "greed will not kill Yoruba people, but Igbos have known better

The southeast should work on their baby politics......awon confused people
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Advocate500: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Help2020:
. Edo non be Kano. Any Edo state Governor when try that don buy market. But I really didn't like the way he supported Eze iyamu last time shall. Especially against incumbent governor, it was not good at all.
is obvious most of them find it difficult to learn their lesson, in the case of obaseki, it was obvious he wasn't speaking for the people of edo state.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Pastorsmile: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
The oba that commands respect.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Praisegate(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
You mean they have left hi behind.....In Asari Dokubo's voice
Validated:
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by BESTScientist1: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but right from when I was very little I had always admired his spoken English, he speaks like two of my uncles....bikonu no just go there.....I love his speaking die.....but na the AGBERO wey go full everywhere for Naija I'm scared of. As regards ruling he will get guys to rule but monies will......for sure
Voice234:
Osinbajo will have my vote if I was a delegate in APC, same way Peter Obi would have mine if I was a delegate in PDP. It’s high time we look above our personal interest and choose leaders that would put us back on course as a nation, leaders that have what it takes and are corruption free.

It beggars for belief seeing young people campaigning and trying to convince others of Tinubu’s credibility, talking trash like; state of health is not important.

Tinubu who cannot speak free flowing English when talking about result driven solutions.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by ButterBurger: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Me I dey tell them say no Nigerian vice president both president and past wey no get money pass any fvcking governor, be it Lagos or rivers.
Vice president na federal money, if na money Tinubu no fit come.
Na me dey tell una
A whole federal republic of Nigeria vice president,
Na professor and na thief self like other elected/selected and appointeds.
But na him go win.
You can't tell Buhari doesn't trust him than any useless national leader.
And na Buhari be Baba.
The successful stunt he put up for the con wetin dem call am party chairman na him still be the leader of the party as the president of the nation.
Tinubu will fly to Saudi Arabia into exile in the end.
Osinbajo will be president of Nigeria.
Am not God but Buhari is the president.
Na christian go be president
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
With the money FG distributes

Kwara1stson:
state government pays them
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Benin boy....Tueh.

Reinaldo:

Get + out. Booooooo
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by DeRay98(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I see Osinbajo convincingly winning any Election in Edo... But I doubt APC Edo State Delegates are for him

Edo APC members are broke, competence is not their interest but stomach infrastructure.
They will collect coins and go with the highest bidder.

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by hotseat: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
The Oba of Benin is a highly revered monarch, no doubt.

However, though he is entitled to air his opinion, it is advisable he maintains a dignified neutral stance when it comes to strictly political matters so as not to drag the Benin throne into the not so palatable consequences of becoming overtly partisan.

He must ensure he plays a fatherly role and not openly taking sides.

If he decides to join the fray, then he should be prepared to accept the brickbats, insults and arrant disrespect to the throne and his royal person.

Oba otokpere, or so, to the great Oba!
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Benin boy....Tueh.

Benin boy indeed. See his head
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Funflipper: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Moferere:

Some of you will come here and display how bereft you are.

Is FG paying monarchs?

So you don't know traditional rulers get paid?
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Testimony1988(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice one.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by harmony75: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Osinbanjo next president of Nigeria or Peter Obi❤️
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by writeprof(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
“If we have politicians that have the fear of God — not just to go there to rip the treasury and oppress people — whether at presidential or gubernatorial level, I’m sure the country will be better for it.

I hope Prof. Osinbajo proves the Oba right on this statement when he becomes the president. Osinbajo's presidency should be about wide range reformation of governance systems as what the Oba of Benin rightly said SHOULD strongly apply to Local government administrations.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by zomby(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Moferere:

Some of you will come here and display how bereft you are.

Is FG paying monarchs?
Yes, they get paid by the government (federal or local, it shouldn’t matter)…and by the way they also collect gifts ( bribes) like no man’s business.
A politician that visits a palace without Ghana must go bags, goes there to waste his time.
It is that simple!
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Aboguede(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian's Ten Most Wanted List / There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper / President Buhari In Competent Hands In London – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.