Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” (16222 Views)

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Bahamas95(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Help2020:

Don't mistake oba of Benin with this yeye Yoruba obas. Obakhatokpea,Ise
All traditional rulers in Nigeria are the same. They contribute little or nothing to society.......All they do is to sit in their palaces and wait for people to pay homage
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Amayabor1: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Daguga:
Obas have no functions in the society.

Says an ignorant fellow
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Amayabor1: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
goan sit down abeg. Oba of benin wey esama sue go court that year

And so? Na to sue?. Oba nor step him leg for court one day!
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Amayabor1: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Advocate500:
This so called oba no dey get sense i swear,after foolishly supporting izaiyamo against obaseki in edo governorship election,he is yet to learn his lesson, when they give him sanusi treatment now his admirers will start foaming from the mouth.

Na you wan give Oba of Benin Sanusi treatment? Wetin Lucky igbinedion as governor (and him papa) nor fit do. Wetin Obaseki nor fit do.

Foolish talk. You think Oba of Benin is appointed like your governors do to your traditional rulers.

The Oba of Benin is the Only first class king in Nigeria that is a true monarch. Others die and politics gets involved to determine who will be the next traditional ruler. But the Oba of Benin dies and his first son becomes automatically the oba. No room for political manipulations or in fighting between ruling houses.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by nkemjacob2(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Copy and paste. There are some words said by the oba not mentioned.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Advocate500: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Na you wan give Oba of Benin Sanusi treatment? Wetin Lucky igbinedion as governor (and him papa) nor fit do. Wetin Obaseki nor fit do.

Foolish talk. You think Oba of Benin is appointed like your governors do to your traditional rulers.

The Oba of Benin is the Only first class king in Nigeria that is a true monarch. Others die and politics gets involved to determine who will be the next traditional ruler. But the Oba of Benin dies and his first son becomes automatically the oba. No room for political manipulations or in fighting between ruling houses.
oga forget sentiment, those revered positions were held on the people trust, immediately a traditional ruler transcend to politician, he will immediately lose the trust of the people and his position will become weak.politics is the only occupation that can make a very popular person or position become unpopular, if you are close to him ,advise him to stay away from politics in order not to lose his popularity.

His choice of support is always at variance with the choice of his people.
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by 4ckyou: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
SEGLIZ:
the most respected Royal Throne in Nigeria.

for the first time openly declaring and supporting a candidacy that I know of.

he didn't declare to support him Oga, read well
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Voice234:
Osinbajo will have my vote if I was a delegate in APC, same way Peter Obi would have mine if I was a delegate in PDP. It’s high time we look above our personal interest and choose leaders that would put us back on course as a nation, leaders that have what it takes and are corruption free.

It beggars for belief seeing young people campaigning and trying to convince others of Tinubu’s credibility, talking trash like; state of health is not important.

Tinubu who cannot speak free flowing English when talking about result driven solutions.

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu? If u say Tinubu lacks credibility, does osinbajo have credibility?
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Murphyenemuwe: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bros the matter tie wrapper. Edo APC delegates see this as an avenue to revenge.
Mooh247:
cool

I see Osinbajo convincingly winning any Election in Edo... But I doubt APC Edo State Delegates are for him

Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by rigarmortis: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
zomby:

It isn't a good idea to allow a drunk dude to drive a car; Wike is permanently drunk!

Lol. Smh. I understand you sha. Wike is very loquacious. I don't really like him, but truth be told, he seems like the only person with the willpower to tackle insecurity
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Amayabor1: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Advocate500:
oga forget sentiment, those revered positions were held on the people trust, immediately a traditional ruler transcend to politician, he will immediately lose the trust of the people and his position will become weak.politics is the only occupation that can make a very popular person or position become unpopular, if you are close to him ,advise him to stay away from politics in order not to lose his popularity.

His choice of support is always at variance with the choice of his people.

You are saying 2 different things. The first thing you said was that he may be given the Sanusi treatment soon and I told you that is not possible. This is the reason I quoted you.

However on the issue of him openly supporting politicians, I am against it. His father never did it. I don't know why he is doing it. But to be fair to him, he never openly endorsed Ize-,iyamu neither did he endorse Osinbajo (I stand to be corrected).
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by WATCHOVER(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Heavensent01:
anytime I'm looking at politicians pics, I always admire DSS officers, their smartness, look and focus

God bless all DSS officers even though Buhari had reduced them to political tools but I know they will retrieved their lost glory after the Cow tenure
God bless you
Re: 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Benin boy....Tueh.

Bush baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) / Nigeria Fulfills Financial Obligations To AU, Pays All 2023 Dues / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.