Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri (11295 Views)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Whothecapfits: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Obi Pandora
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by GreatrAnalyst: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
You can actually. You have antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by learnedJAMES(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Among all the candidates aspiring for president across all the political party peter Obi is my number one,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by everythinggirly(f): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Papa Desperate well-done.
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Someone should tell Peter Obi the truth.

It will be easier for Peter Okoye (Psquare) to become the President of Nigeria than Peter Obi.

Hommie should stop chasing shadows!

You cannot even get a PDP presidential ticket and you talking about President of Nigeria.

SENSELESS COMMENT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by UncommonLogic: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Yeah right, by investing govt money into your family business like you did while you were a Governor?
Peter Obi, pls go and sit down somewhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Cos it’s the truth!

Stare at the reality facing you and stop dreaming!

It will easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA Champions League than for Obi becoming President.

Face reality and stop using emotions to analyze politics.

You talking about President of Nigeria when you know fully well he won’t even get a PDP ticket.

So why deceive the man? Cos you getting paid for raising his hopes which is false!

President of Nigeria you said? I would have agreed if you said President of Awka Trader’s Association

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Yeah right, by investing govt money into your family business like you did while you were a Governor?
Peter Obi, pls go and sit down somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by oseahumenb(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Lol you don’t have to become a president to make an impact brother man

Has he not been making imparts? As Governor of Anambra state and also as private sector business man

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by CSTRR: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
If Nigeria miss this boat, they have no excuse for their condition.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by havenz(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2022
We dey your back. VOTE PETER OBI.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by CSTRR: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Oh really?

Pls tell me how he is going to make impact that will affect the destiny of future generations?

Is by sharing food to the beggars?

If someone like him "does not have" to be president?

So who does?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Emmanueltrinity(f): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Someone should tell Peter Obi the truth.

It will be easier for Peter Okoye (Psquare) to become the President of Nigeria than Peter Obi.

Hommie should stop chasing shadows!

You cannot even get a PDP presidential ticket and you talking about President of Nigeria.

you're one of the reason this country is backward
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by toujurs: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu is a thieve, after stealing lagos funds, he now wants to take his theft Presidential, May God punish him. Greedy man!! angry
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Zorn: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Nigerian will never vote one useless desperado in 2023.
Then change your name first.
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Richarlison640(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Oga go seedown waiting we never hear before even buhari selv been make all this empty promises
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2022
grin

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Deltatoto: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Umahi or Peter Obi for me.
na nyash u take Dey see road?

1 Like

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Yeeyo: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Desperation is desperation.
Obi should stop deceiving himself
there freedom of speech, pls allow him to voice out his mine mine and go
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by CSTRR: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
you're one of the reason this country is backward
You don't need to answer people like him.
Even if Peter obi gets the tickets for both APC and pdp at the same time, he would rather not vote.

Someone can be bigoted to the point where the future of his children is not important.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by ikpumbe(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2022
marcusaurelio:

He has been making impact.

But he can do little if he is not the chief in command

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by ikpumbe(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Why are all these Tinubu urchins always copying and posting the same gibberish every single day?

They are very stupid.

Nothing dey dia head. That's why they are rooting for a drug Baron and old sick man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by sognoyolmu: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by Gozac: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Sir it's a pity Nigerians are out to make a living or a fortune , no one is interested in making Nigeria work. The reality
Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Then you must be a kid! The president has the greatest influence in a country's direction
marcusaurelio:

3 Likes

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by ikpumbe(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Cos it’s the truth!

Stare at the reality facing you and stop dreaming!

It will easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA Champions League than for Obi becoming President.

Face reality and stop using emotions to analyze politics.

You talking about President of Nigeria when you know fully well he won’t even get a PDP ticket.

So why deceive the man? Cos you getting paid for raising his hopes which is false!

President of Nigeria you said? I would have agreed if you said President of Awka Trader’s Association

Stop saying alll this rubbish.

The masses decides who wins.
Stop making the country look childish.

It's people's lives and destiny we are talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by MedicH: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
marcusaurelio:

in what ways can he put u back to school as ASUU is on strike and possibly stop the incessant strikes so your kids wont suffer same fate if he is not the president?

Are you truly intellectually capable of independent thought processing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by olarent: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
I weep when I read the comments of youth that suppose to know better, but divided by tribe,religion on platform that suppose to be for learned people.Any Good candidate should win aside north that has produced times without number.I am from south west,east need to be tested to see what they are capable of doing.enough other region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri by tino22(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Bobloco:

https://guardian.ng/politics/im-desperate-to-make-nigeria-work-obi-tells-diri/
God bless you my incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��. God willing you will win this election effortlessly by the support of the teeming youths and everyone that wants to see a better Nigeria for ourselves and our Children children. Keep doing your best Sir the real Good Nigerians are seeing your good intentions for this great country

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.