Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? (26904 Views)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Reality3080: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
A
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by hopahoduloq: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
wow
InMotion ICT HUB presents the CHANGE YOUR FUTURE training programme.

The future is IT, and we bring you this opportunity to take advantage of it.

The CHANGE YOUR FUTURE training programme contains courses on:
• Software development
• Web development
• Mobile Apps development

The InMotion advantage is that our best performing students get to intern with us for 6 months to 1 year, while garnering a wealth of experience in a Global Tech Company!

Want to register today?
get in touch today......check my profile or signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by HUSTLER001: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Let that babe barb my hair. I don't mind feigning sleep just to drool on her chest. cheesy lol. Pervert me grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Uniquetani1(f): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Tailoring
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Gambit1(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

But I've seen a lot of aged women doing menial jobs and riding keke as well

For young ladies, don't rely too much on your school certificate, unlock your potentials in other areas, the world is changing rapidly.

And lastly, don't bother yourself with people's opinions about your "walk of life"
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by HUSTLER001: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Shey you don't have handwork?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by LionofAfrica1(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
]I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

For young ladies, don't rely too much on your school certificate, unlock your potentials in other areas, the world is changing rapidly.

And lastly, don't bother yourself with people's opinions about your "walk of life"
Nice one]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by AlphaBeta130: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Make that girl come barb me abeg. I love female touches. Their skin is so supple and soft cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by 001spice: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it

Cheers grin
I Knew it. Nt just because of milking bt because u might wat to haue a taste of the cocummber as well
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by haslaw(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
OP, the first two pictures are fake because you can't be bricklayer and be that clean while wearing such fancy dresses with a well made up uncovered hair

The second picture sef, the girl was milking a cow while she was well dressed with the best fancy clothes she could wear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by SeeItSayIt: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Many of them will rather chose to be street girls
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by HUSTLER001: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Cheers grin
Are you sure it is cows you intend to milk. wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by System6464: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
I sent u an email.
Islandlady:

Cheers grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
This is what I do for a living. You can patronize me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by bmdmix11: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

u no add Bleep a dog, fake love for money, date criminals for money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Prozico22(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
na that one you go chose nah i see am for you eye

Cheers grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Na toto business pay pass o!
grin grin grin grin
Ladies now thank God for the Gift of "V".
Many now operate from their homes.
Yet blast YUL who makes effort at reducing such.
Tufiaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Kobicove(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2022
That bricklayer thing is not suitable for a lady undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:
How much do you sell one?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Wuppdex: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2022
I guess you meant milking of (man) cow grin They failed to add gold digging like in Zamfara = Golddigger cheesy
Islandlady:

Cheers grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Bmaster(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Cheers grin
u love animal wavulence we know!!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by ufuosman(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
kennygreen:
A GRADUATE, and I'm proudly a keke rider.
God bless ur hustle
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by ufuosman(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Brick layer is very strong job for women
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Proudlyomonna: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh..
Is any of these jobs for female?
We can only try our best.. Anywhere belly face..
No body should come here and tell me passion

Hello, Hello,so where did you see it written that those jobs are for men angry
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by tragergeorge(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
God bless you, you will make it big in Life.
not just be riding rh Keke alone o,,e should have the investment mentality, tryin to make more even outside thekeke hustle
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by rosalieene(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2022
None of the above
Thank you
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2022
They can have coitus with a dog for a living
Fear that gender

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2022
B..
AND
C

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MilitantAtheist: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Abominable act for a woman to touch my head like that, I can never let a woman Barb me. Sacrilege
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Wilyvibes(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2022
I too like you
Glocee:
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Skillsnigeria: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.