Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? (26910 Views)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by ajayiopy: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

But I've seen a lot of aged women doing menial jobs and riding keke as well

For young ladies, don't rely too much on your school certificate, unlock your potentials in other areas, the world is changing rapidly.

And lastly, don't bother yourself with people's opinions about your "walk of life"

MY WIFE SUPERVISE BUILDING PROJECTS PERFECTLY. SHE IS ZOOLOGY GRADUATE AND A TEACHER .
AM A BANKER WITH ENGINEERING BACK GROUND. I HELP HER PREPARE BQ AND SOMETIMES DEFEND THE BQ . ONCE AN APPROVAL IS GIVEN,SHE MOVES AND I CONTROL THE FINANCES BECOS NO STORY.
LAS LAS EVERYONE GO GET %
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:
The second and the third pix is OK for a start or to keep body and soul together at a moment.
But the first piz is a no go area even for a man.
For how long can one do bricklaying work?
Unless you upgrade to supervisor you're only wasting your strength.
Image an aged person doing site work, is that not suicide mission.
Or an aged person barbing, the hands will be shaking small na.

Hi dear
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:
This is what I do for a living. You can patronize me

Sweetheart may God bless you.

I respect you so much baby.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rushna27:
Cow milking would be nice

You're so beautiful dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
SpecsyGrachi:
Barbing

Oh my goodness!!! You're so super beautiful dear
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Sweetheart may God bless you.

I respect you so much baby.
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ladymillion:
I do UBER n thrift as side hustle. . . Nice topic though

God bless your hustle sweetheart
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Juoflife1:
Barbing. But some shape of heads eh grin

Good evening dear.

Wow!!! You're so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
I ll do bricklaying & fura.
If I barb, all my male clients ll be having konji.
I can't stay too close to such men.

Nice choice sweetie.

Lol. No be lie, in fact by me merely looking at your pic I'm already having konji. You too fine eh. I feel like swimming with you in your profile pic
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Nice choice sweetie.

Lol. No be lie, in fact by me merely looking at your pic I'm already having konji. You too fine eh. I feel like swimming with you in your profile pic
Thanks for the compliment. Oya jump into the pool. No tubes, no helping hands. You are OYO.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Barber
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nktessy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Driving. I have always jealous the male folks driving Keke. I just have the thought that they are richer than some white collar job workers
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Na today?

I done dey wash pops man car since I be teenager.

Na to recruit other women, train them and make it a ladies car wash.
E go make sense and surely customer go plenty but this may likely make this ladies vulnerable to dogs
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Effybaba(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Barber and Carwash.

I need your service to have my car washed.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Glocee:

Thank you cool
You're welcome sweetie

Please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547 so that I can have your number.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it

Cheers grin
I got something for u to milk
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Teleprompter(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Very nice post.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by muyico(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Olosho is more highly beta
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by shantti(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Omoh that milking of cow make sense die. If I get day kind work, nah to dey go there with one painter of garri. If I milk one cow Finish, I go just carry the milk soak better garri
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks for the compliment. Oya jump into the pool. No tubes, no helping hands. You are OYO.
LOL Babe you mean ooo
Happy New week and Happy New Month to you baby.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2022
shantti:
Omoh that milking of cow make sense die. If I get day kind work, nah to dey go there with one painter of garri. If I milk one cow Finish, I go just carry the milk soak better garri
lol e be like say you wan become the world's fatest man
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by rosalieene(f): 10:07pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
why none of the above?
My reasons may not be valid to you
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2022
rosalieene:

My reasons may not be valid to you
please tell me dear, I want to know
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2022
Teleprompter:
Very nice post.
thanks
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Uchedizzy(f): 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
Omo i cant do any one there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.