Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? (26921 Views)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
do you have passion for it? Are you a doctor now?

Doc what?
No way.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Carwash? Do you really think you can do that? That job is more strainous than it looks

Strenuous

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Juoflife1(f): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Barbing. But some shape of heads eh grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Ladymillion(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
I do UBER n thrift as side hustle. . . Nice topic though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Medianna(f): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Abia undecided
So which fits the other gender more?
Sit down cross leg chop shawarma and opka with groundnut, come dilute am with chilled Pepsi akwaya angry angry

Sorry oo

I no kno say e pain you like this..
But really, its the Lord's doing and its wonderful in our sight
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Sheriman(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:
This is what I do for a living. You can patronize me
You snap it very well now beautiful smartworking lady. Although I see your craft but I can't see your face. I want to see your face properly grin sad
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by JayPeeOham: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Na today?

I done dey wash pops man car since I be teenager.

Na to recruit other women, train them and make it a ladies car wash.

Yeah.. just like those ones we see in some of those music videos !

Nice business plan! Make I go start to dey plan how to take open one sharperly grin

But the problem now be say the girls wey dey normally do this kind work for Naija dey worwor undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by jubrilELsudan: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
THEY WILL RATHER DO ASHAWORY

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Reeb2244: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
See how beautiful that lady barber is grin
Can and sit down some where. She's just average.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Doc what?
No way.
Lol.
cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ladymillion:
I do UBER n thrift as side hustle. . . Nice topic though
good to know, keep it up
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Juoflife1:
Barbing. But some shape of heads eh grin
abeg which shape? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sheriman:

You snap it very well now beautiful smartworking lady. Although I see your craft but I can't see your face. I want to see your face properly grin sad
Hahaha! It's the bag that I make something out of not the face.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Alexaonfleek: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Abominable act for a woman to touch my head like that, I can never let a woman Barb me. Sacrilege
But she can rub your [/i]head[i] to seduce you ba?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by koyyess: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

But I've seen a lot of aged women doing menial jobs and riding keke as well

For young ladies, don't rely too much on your school certificate, unlock your potentials in other areas, the world is changing rapidly.

And lastly, don't bother yourself with people's opinions about your "walk of life"

This shouldn't be so.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
I ll do bricklaying & fura.
If I barb, all my male clients ll be having konji.
I can't stay too close to such men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Sheriman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:

Hahaha! It's the bag that I make something out of not the face.
This is really nice.. keep it up!! May God bless our hustle.
I also need to see your beautiful face cos both will sell your products grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sheriman:

This is really nice.. keep it up!! May God bless our hustle.
I also need to see your beautiful face cos both will sell your products grin cheesy
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Testimony1988(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it

Cheers grin
That one is okay, the rest are stressful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by harmony75: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Keke rider
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by phemmyfour: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Cheers grin
We always appreciate what we don't have

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by phemmyfour: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:
This is what I do for a living. You can patronize me
Where are your earrings? Abi you be SU
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Where are your earrings? Abi you be SU
Hahaha! cheesy smiley
I didn't wear earrings nor made my hair the day I took the picture.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by phemmyfour: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Glocee:

Hahaha! cheesy smiley
I didn't wear earrings nor made my hair the day I took the picture.
Don't mind me, I pay attention to details
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Glocee(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Don't mind me, I pay attention to details
No wahala!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Fantazy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Cheers grin

So na cow breast you like to press.
Continue!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by folake4u(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
But she can rub your [/i]head[i] to seduce you ba?

Okada drop me for here. I smell a vawulence champ. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by kennygreen(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
db10dtruth:

Which one be PROUDLY a keke driver?? For a graduate?? Nna rest! We know there’s dignity in labor and we appreciate that but still does not mean you should be proud of driving keke. While at it, seek other opportunities to utilize your skills and academic qualifications. You’re better than a keke rider.

It is well sir. Just that there are no jobs. But GOD will help. Thank you.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by kennygreen(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dollywood:
Proudly what? wink
Can u gimme a better job?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by kennygreen(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
ufuosman:
God bless ur hustle

Amen. Thanks. But am tired with life. My keke is bad and haven't worked for over 2wks now. I need 8k to fix it up. And i dnt have d money. Its frustrating me. I take care of my siblings in sch plus rentage and other needs, from d money i make reason i dnt have 8k to fix it. Am depressd
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Caleb15(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Abi na the gun sweet pass..!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by dangoteinlaw: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I agree, but I hardly see female bosses in this occupation
coz they are lazy mentally. One civil engineer on my WhatsApp is selling teddy bears when her male colleagues are swimming in millions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom / Isaac Balami: I Was Soak-away Evacuator, Painter, Mason 18 Years Ago / Why Private Schools Pay Peanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.