Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage (31557 Views)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Brendaniel: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
wow, so he is on his own...
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by MartinCorridon: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Carry your flat head comot. We don't care if you support or oppose.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Sleekfingers: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:
Uche Edochie, the elder brother of Actor, Yul Edochie had stated that his family is not in support of Yul Edochie's second marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Yul on Wednesday announced that he has a second wife and that they recently welcomed a son together.

Uche also advised people not to be quick to judge his brother as women throw themselves at famous people "so bad that it is suffocating."

He stated that the Nigerian Constitution supports polygamy. He wished his brother, Yul and his family good luck.

Uche Edochie's Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7OInuOZ3z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yul is mature enough to do whatever. So what the fuss about marrying a second wife? If the first wife is not comfortable, she should pack out. .. marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by pozehnani(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gbam!
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by illuminutty: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yul is old enough to take a decision on how many wives he wants to have.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by We4all: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
The truth is, a real man does not need the support of his family in his quest for happiness and peace of mind.

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

You just carry this matter for head like gala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by dahmie2013: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
It is their heads for me.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Polynek(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dix week na 4 Yul, abeg Dix trend stop make we hear another tin
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by SEGLIZ: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
many funny comments.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by BeerBeerManiple: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hustle hard.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Realists(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
The truth is, a real man does not need the support of his family in his quest for happiness and peace of mind.

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

Ameilikaners want to force foreign culture on us. Imagine ooo, He legally married her as a wife not baby mama or concubine.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Rehoboth2020(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Get yours now.

Slide into my dm

https:///message/ILIOQHCSUVDSF1

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Myself2(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
dawnomike:
Elder brother wey get sense... He stayed neutral and diplomatic while still making his stance known

Exactly
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by LadyTara(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
illuminutty:
Yul is old enough to take a decision on how many wives he wants to have.
That's a fact

But another fact is that a woman has the right to decide if she wants to be a vessel of polygamy to a man.

Many men determine their success by how many women they have access to.Being the center of attention among women gives them a sense of importance, However, every woman has the right to decide if she wants to be accessible to such men.

If you want many wives, go for women who don't mind such a lifestyle.

Where I have a problem is when you use religion or traditions to corner a woman into such a lifestyle for your own need. That's outright selfishness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by winner37(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Not time to put month on person family life ..I would do more than him
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Maverick777: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=envoymedia post=112ad;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7OInuOZ3z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]
Diplomacy at its peak.
BTW, dude writes really well!
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by CoolAmbience(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
dawnomike:
Elder brother wey get sense... He stayed neutral and diplomatic while still making his stance known

Typical Edochie wisdom.

Yul cast sha.

The guy just put the family for position wey taya them.

But what can anyone do than stay with the new development.

That's part of life! All Edochies can't be Pete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by ImoleNaija: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Women throw themselves at famous people so bad that it is suffocating. If the average person walks in Yul's shoes for one year, they will get five or more women pregnant

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Moneyboyz: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
People would not mind their business, most people criticizing the guy are worse (adulterers, pedophiles , fargots etc)
He wouldn't marry a second wife if he can't take care of her, it's his business. You all should face your own.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Richy4(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
So they are still on this issue?.. Is it not being over flogged ?

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Kog45(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
duro4chang:
But is is better than having side chicks.
Who told you Yul didn't have side chicks or do you think this would stop infidelity.Pls ask my Muslim brothers that having four wives stop side chicks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by shiwex: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
who cares, he's not marrying your family......
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by fineboynl(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
duro4chang:
But is is better than having side chicks.
that's if it stop him from carry more side chick? Do you believe second wife will stop him?
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by tiswell(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chynwe:
You are just pathetic.You must be a product of a polygamous home.By their utterances, you shall know them
since when has it become a stigma to come from a polygamous family

If we check well,you go don fvck one married man before sad

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by AfroKnight: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rubbish.

He could have kept quiet. The public don’t care about your family. They just want to be entertained. Keep quiet and this will blow over. Finish.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by LocalStandard1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Funny, is Yul a small child that he has to gather all of you and ask permission before he poops? Go one side and continue your adultery in secret joor, until it's no more a secret.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Tomilola360: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
we true xtians have declared yu edochie is a fake Christian grin

he is welcome to islam anyway. grin grin
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by duro4chang(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kog45:
Who told you Yul didn't have side chicks or do you think this would stop infidelity.Pls ask my Muslim brothers that having four wives stop side chicks.
I no know o. I just dey talk my own.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by gotnel: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebubu:

And what’s the problem from being from a polygamous home if the father can fend for all the wives and the children of the wives ?

Are there no spoilt brats from single homes?

I guess chrisland school girls having sex at 10 is from a polygamous home. You better start saying it out that monogamous home favors only wives so they can be misbehaving up and down.

Same monogamous home where many women bring kids out of wedlock and paternity fraud and the man raises to adulthood only to die of hypertension when he finds out.

Please monogamy is not the African tradition. Africans only started practicing monogamy due to capitalism and the raging cost of maintaining one woman and her children. But I can assure you as wealth increases naturally a man will once again desire multiple wives and children and it is traditional and fantastically NATURAL EVEN BIBLICAL.

Many times women use their bad character to pursue a man. They nag, quarrel, insult, fight, and cheat. So he shouldn’t marry another wife if she doesn’t stop tormenting him in his home he built and paid for ?

Haaaa

Polygamous home fits wealthy men especially if the money is enough to go round to all the wives and children so why should the man be cheating outside if he can afford multiple wives without hiding face ?

God bless you more.
Polygamous is very good and important for a wealthy man in today's society.
Once you have enough money and courageous enough, the best way to go is polygamous to prolong your life.
Gone are the days of marrying two women under the same roof, get the second wife officially and traditionally, let the world know that you are married to more than one woman.
Africans and Asians have been practicing polygamous marriages from the beginning of the world and it remains as that time to come from generations to generations.

From Genesis to Revelation, no verse of bible condemns polygamy.
Jesus Christ did not condemn polygamy.
The apostles did not condemn polygamy
The ten commandments did not condemn polygamy.

Monogamy is from western world.
Their own way is even worse than polygamy.
Let us know what we need to know and everyone should follow his mind.

Yul Edochie is good to go, if he chooses to go polygamous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by duro4chang(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
fineboynl:
that's if it stop him from carry more side chick? Do you believe second wife will stop him?
I no know. But some people no dey do polygamy but they get plenti girl friends abi concubines for outside. You no remember the one wey chidinma ojukwu killed for one hotel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D’banj & Don Jazzy Announce Mo’hits Reunion Tour / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Oge Okoye Shares New Year Photo In Happy Mood Amidst Husband-Snatching Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.