Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage (31561 Views)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
tunapawizzy:
I like the statement released by the elder brother. It has every element in it ....Says he and the entire family are not in support of it, Says Yul is an adult that can live his life and people should mind their business, Consoles the first wife, TAKES A BIG DIG AT THE SECOND WIFE, Takes a slight dig at Yul, points out that religious rules are just rules based on ideas of men

And the constitution that forbids polygamy are not based on ideas of men?
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Time to let Yul rest... He is not the first and he wont be the last to marry a second wife. How many people dragged Ned when he married Regina as second wife. Abeg make nna leave Yul

Second wife? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by uptownemmygee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I feel the bald gene must be from his mother's side,my dad too is bald as Bleep but my hairline didn't move an inch..cos my mum has long hair ,thank God for that tho

Confirm
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by justmondris: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
duro4chang:
But is it better than having side chicks.

And you think diving into polygamy stops someone from having side chicks??

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by SIMONEKPA7: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
maasoap:

Second wife? I don't think so
Sorry sixth wife

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by duro4chang(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
justmondris:

And you think diving into polygamy stops someone from having side chicks??
Did I tell you that or you just assumed? Remove that from your mind. Now back to my post, what I mean is this, it is good for him to keep a second wife than keeping side chicks or having baby mamas just as many men are doing but deceiving the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by TenQ: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Bitterness? Lol. Just a mere flip of words indeeds. Feel free to flip the action as well
Sorry dear!
The flipped words were not meant for you but for a certain Kriss216.

He said:
Kriss216:
The truth is, a real man does not need the support of his family in his quest for happiness and peace of mind.

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

I flipped his quote (unfortunately you responded to it): it was meant for Kris's ,not you

Dear Mrs Khris216, don't allow your husband stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three husbands can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Shyboyk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Now that he has married her it is far better than doing hide and seek the way many men are doing and pretending to be monogamists.

If he didn’t get her pregnant they would still be doing their hide and seek

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by duro4chang(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ze author=Shyboyk post=112387652]

If he didn’t get her pregnant they would still be doing their hide and seek [/quote]Hmmmm. Just like what many married men are doing. But come to think of it, people don't condemn men who are having child chicks and baby mamas the way they condemn the polygamists.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by okuta007: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Egoandpride:
Guy, honestly this bitterness is too much and it's not healthy. Why so much hate for a gender that gave you life? Why so much generalization? This whole gender war will not lead us anywhere.. Honestly, anytime I log into Nairaland I always feel sad seeing so much hatred for the female gender when we all are born of WOMEN. Let's think this through.... We are first humans before gender separate us.

dem neva do you na him make body dey catch u, when dem show u 9-9 ur eye go clear - i use to think the way you do until my uncle's wife poisoned him to claim property - no be winch level ooo - na koro koro otapiapia level - guy, your bible tells u, "hell has no fury than a woman scorned" men get scorned like women, BUT the bible was specific about women - it continues .... "it is better to live on a roof top, than stay indoor with a nagging wife" - no be me talk am, na bible talk am

have u asked yourself why men in most marriages die before their wives? even if the man and woman are age mates?

how old are u again? - no worry your time will come to know, dem no dey tell person grin

now i dont mean hatred here- whatever i say here is for the purpose of social interaction aimed at sharing knowledge
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by tunapawizzy: 2:44am On Apr 30, 2022
maasoap:

And the constitution that forbids polygamy are not based on ideas of men?
Constitution o, religion o, everything na ideas of men
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Maghan37: 5:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Chynwe:
You are just pathetic.You must be a product of a polygamous home.By their utterances, you shall know them
He pain Ammmmm ohh grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin, well well.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Maghan37: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Ebubu:

And what’s the problem from being from a polygamous home if the father can fend for all the wives and the children of the wives ?

Are there no spoilt brats from single homes?

I guess chrisland school girls having sex at 10 is from a polygamous home. You better start saying it out that monogamous home favors only wives so they can be misbehaving up and down.

Same monogamous home where many women bring kids out of wedlock and paternity fraud and the man raises to adulthood only to die of hypertension when he finds out.

Please monogamy is not the African tradition. Africans only started practicing monogamy due to capitalism and the raging cost of maintaining one woman and her children. But I can assure you as wealth increases naturally a man will once again desire multiple wives and children and it is traditional and fantastically NATURAL EVEN BIBLICAL.

Many times women use their bad character to pursue a man. They nag, quarrel, insult, fight, and cheat. So he shouldn’t marry another wife if she doesn’t stop tormenting him in his home he built and paid for ?

Haaaa

Polygamous home fits wealthy men especially if the money is enough to go round to all the wives and children so why should the man be cheating outside if he can afford multiple wives without hiding face ?
Don't mind her. When 90% of the women are dialoyal. What does she expect men to do. Better two bad wives so they can fight each other and give you peace than one giving you hell. Most of our fathers grew up in Polygamous homes.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by sharone21(f): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Maghan37:
Don't mind her. When 90% of the women are dialoyal. What does she expect men to do. Better two bad wives so they can fight each other and give you peace than one giving you hell. Most of our fathers grew up in Polygamous homes.

Speak for yourself( I mean your OWN polygamous lineage/generation).
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2022
After all why won't he support him, yul get money pass am.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ebubu: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Maghan37:
Exactly
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Babinski: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2022
duro4chang:
But is it better than having side chicks.

Marrying a second, third or fourth wife nevers stops a man from getting side chicks. Particularly when adultery and lack of contentment got him the additional wives in the first instance.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by dododawa1: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Women throw themselves at famous people so bad that it is suffocating. If the average person walks in Yul’s shoes for one year, they will get five or more women pregnant. So don’t be quick to judge if you have not lived that life. Most people will do worse.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Shyboyk(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Ze author=Shyboyk post=112387652]

If he didn’t get her pregnant they would still be doing their hide and seek Hmmmm. Just like what many married men are doing. But come to think of it, people don't condemn men who are having child chicks and baby mamas the way they condemn the polygamists.

The side chick side is always kept secret but when discovered pple do condemn it and the baby mama aspect is the one pple don’t really condemn I guess everybody just takes it like ‘oh well he didn’t marry her so no competition’ competition is the main reason people condemn polygamy
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2022
envoymedia:
Uche Edochie, the elder brother of Actor, Yul Edochie had stated that his family is not in support of Yul Edochie's second marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Yul on Wednesday announced that he has a second wife and that they recently welcomed a son together.

Uche also advised people not to be quick to judge his brother as women throw themselves at famous people "so bad that it is suffocating."

He stated that the Nigerian Constitution supports polygamy. He wished his brother, Yul and his family good luck.

Uche Edochie's Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7OInuOZ3z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Muslims marry four not as much as they want for one who is truly Muslim though
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Mr2013(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Going by the way nowadays women behaves, apart from few well cultured ones, I think any man who have risen above poverty level should have more than one wife......for longer life sake ooo, ., , ., ., ., I come in peace.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Constitution o, religion o, everything na ideas of men

That's why it doesn't make sense to wail when two adults act within what the constitution or their belief says.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by NaBanga: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

And so the bolded. Is Obasanjo a Muslim?

Obasanjo went through the process of divorce. Only one of Ned's wives divorced him. However Ned is still married to the others. Yul is practicing forced polygamy. May still has the opportunity to divorce him, depending on how she married him.
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Preacherrr(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
WITH THIS YOUR USELESS POST I DOUBT IF YOU ARE MARRIED. SECONDLY I ALSO NOTICED FROM YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU ARE AN AMATEUR. YOU SAID MEN SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEIR WIVES TO STOP THEM FROM FINDING REAL LOVE. I LAUGH... THE SAME WAY YOU FOUND REAL LOVE IN HER WHEN YOU MARRIED HER. THEN AFTER SOME YEARS SHE BECAME FAKE LOVE. MTCHEEW.. CONFUSED SOUL.
Kriss216:

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Preacherrr(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
WITH THIS YOUR USELESS POST I DOUBT IF YOU ARE MARRIED. SECONDLY I ALSO NOTICED FROM YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU ARE AN AMATEUR. YOU SAID MEN SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEIR WIVES TO STOP THEM FROM FINDING REAL LOVE. I LAUGH... THE SAME WAY YOU FOUND REAL LOVE IN YOUR WIFE WHEN YOU MARRIED HER. THEN AFTER SOME YEARS SHE BECAME FAKE LOVE. MTCHEEW.. CONFUSED SOUL.
Kriss216:

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by SIMONEKPA7: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaBanga:

Obasanjo went through the process of divorce. Only one of Ned's wives divorced him. However Ned is still married to the others. Yul is practicing forced polygamy. May still has the opportunity to divorce him, depending on how she married him.
grin
Forced polygamy .. chai ....Naira land no go kill person...
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stupid Dee Brother..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.