Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? (5433 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2011
Seriously what is wrong with some bitches? (excuse my language) but ain't girls supposed to move on with their freaking life when a guy dump them?
Instead they make it their headache to form enmity with their exs girlfriend. Some of them are so stoopid. they even get jealous when their ex is friend with some other girl. I mean if the girl is going out with your ex, there's nothing wrong with that. The relationship is supposed to be over no?

I just don't understand it. I never got jealous over my ex's gf's.

My question is, how do you deal with dumb crazy idiotic bi!!!tches like these? How do you get them to get off ya back.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2011
U sound unisex
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by 190: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2011
To deal with an ex and his Girlfriend is to simply MOVE ON with someone hotter than your ex boyfriend

and make yourself hotter than his new girlfriend so they'll both know - simple
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Sijo01(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^ u nor dey go church?
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by 190: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2011
^when did i log in and how many hours do you spend in your church! angry angry
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by born2boink(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2011
You feel una pain by una self, How do you know if it hasn't happened to you or your relatives, Girls asking question suppose to ask by guys
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Ekpoma1: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously what is wrong with some bitches? (excuse my language) but ain't girls supposed to move on with their freaking life when a guy dump them?
Instead they make it their headache to form enmity with their exs girlfriend. Some of them are so stoopid. they even get jealous when their ex is friend with some other girl. I mean if the girl is going out with your ex, there's nothing wrong with that. The relationship is supposed to be over no?

I just don't understand it. I never got jealous over my ex's gf's.

My question is, how do you deal with dumb crazy idiotic bi!!!tches like these? How do you get them to get off ya back.
Why did u steal her man in the first place? So u want her 2 put on fake smiles wheneva she sees u instead of release her venom of anger on u.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2011
brb wt answer
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by 190: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

brb wt answer

Your answer go pass sex
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2011
190:

To deal with an ex and his Girlfriend is to simply MOVE ON with someone hotter than your ex boyfriend

and make yourself hotter than his new girlfriend so they'll both know - simple

read the damn thread dude
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2011
190:

Your answer go pass sex

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2011
there are many reasons why silly bitche*s do things

. they are jealous of they man new girl knowing that she is far better looking then them, and got no game on her so they act like they man will forever love them. so they will give the new girl hell by trying to put her feeling down or treating her.( will my people u may want to choose ur right target coz that shi*t don't work on me).

silly bitche*s like that need to be slap so hard to give then a reality check up before it's too late for them.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2011
It's better to IGNORE them and offer 1 box of Panadol and Strepsils. smiley
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

there are many reasons why silly bitche*s do things

. they are jealous of they man new girl knowing that she is far better looking then them, and got no game on her so they act like they man will forever love them. so they will give the new girl hell by trying to put her feeling down or treating her.( will my people u may want to choose your right target coz that shi*t don't work on me).

[size=15pt]silly bitche*s like that need to be slap so hard to give then a reality check up before it's too late for them. [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me about it. Well too late cuz the freaking relationship is over. They may as well want to move on or keep on wasting their time.

Eyah:

[size=13pt]It's better to IGNORE them and offer 1 box of Panadol and Strepsils. smiley[/size]
Hahahha I luv that one. Finally some good replies.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Tosinville(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
Its in their nature so don't call 'em bitches, i get that all the time from my ex(es) & i now believe its a normal things from girls even girls that i haven't date yet.

They always feel that, you should be single for life whilst they're in a relationship with the current bf.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Eyah:

It's better to IGNORE them and offer 1 box of Panadol and Strepsils. smiley

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tosinville:

Its in their nature so don't call 'em bitches, i get that all the time from my ex(es) & i now believe its a normal things from girls even girls that i haven't date yet.

They always feel that, you should be single for life whilst they're in a relationship with the current bf.

I beg to differ.

I am a woman, and I don't do that. undecided
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me about it. Well too late cuz the freaking relationship is over. They may as well want to move on or keep on wasting their time.

tell me about it huni, wasting they time trying to safe some  so  call love. love my foot  angry angry angry

i just want one opportunity with a bitc*h to slap her
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tosinville:

it's not in ever woman that for sure.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Tosinville(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
Rokiatu, well i belief you & i know not all girls do that but if 80% of girls get jealous seeing their ex(es) with some other girls then will be classify as the same.

On nl, hotie_tima also get jealous whenever i say Rokiatu will be my lady LOL.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by obowunmi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
I think, its normal for the anger to be there especially if you've fucckkred beffore
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
obowunmi:

I think, its normal for the anger to be there especially if you've fucckkred beffore
You think its normal for the girl to go out of her way to cause trouble for the other woman? You think its normal for her to be in boxing the other woman sh!!t on facebook? You think its normal for her to be writting shitty status about the other girl?

Are you kidding me or were you cracking a joke?

Oh hell no thats not normal. I think such women are delusional. Yes DELUSIONAL! You guys should not even blame it on women nature.
That is a not a woman thing. It boils down to individuality.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
2 rokaitu did u call me
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

You think its normal for the girl to go out of her way to cause trouble for the other woman? You think its normal for her to be in boxing the other woman sh!!t on facebook? You think its normal for her to be writting shitty status about the other girl?

Oh hell no thats not normal. I think such women are delusional. Yes DELUSIONAL! You guys should not even blame it on women nature.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

omg lol kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
Is there anything wrong being jealous? undecided
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

2 rokaitu did u call me
Id!!!ot, pick up your phone. angry

Mrs.Chima:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ahh me wife kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin i don't have the phone man it's in mum's room cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2011
Sad child. tongue tongue ok then I'll tell you later.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

Sad child. tongue tongue ok then I'll tell you later.

kool than
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Cuddlemii: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
2 ans:

1) Childishness/Immaturity
2) Insecurity
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by ak47mann(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu:

sorry madam i fearooo shocked ur pix this one need deliverance angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni / How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) / Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.