Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) (5434 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by siofra(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2022
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by siofra(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
I go love ooo!! embarassed cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
You need serious mental evaluation.

You need it ASAP!

31 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Moh247: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2022
cool

What kind of fvckery is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lesbianism na.

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Currentblog: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2022
decatalyst:
You need serious mental evaluation.

You need it ASAP!
Yeuuu!.

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by siofra(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's not fuckery.

It's beautiful! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Moh247: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:

It's not fuckery.

It's beautiful! angry

Hope you will pay groom price, pay for the wedding expenses, pay his bills

To wear a pant like a man you must be ready to take up a man's responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by christianjoy(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one I wish them happy married life grin grin cheesy
Omo this people too funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by siofra(f): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

Hope you will pay groom price, pay for the wedding expenses, pay his bills

To wear a pant like a man you must be ready to take up a man's responsibility

Yes, when I'm ready to settle down.

Now move along pussy!
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by BigYash: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
This one really get big problem.. Look at how sad the one on white gown is even looking. Person just wake up dey wish herself sadness. Spits!
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Moh247: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:

Yes, when I'm ready to settle down.

Now move along pussy!

Abeg I have left your thread oo let me go and wash my eyes from this abomination
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by siofra(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

Abeg I have left your thread oo let me go and wash my eyes from this abomination

grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Rosaline5000: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
The person in the white wedding gown is the man, I guess they decided to switch roles during their wedding.
Each his or her own sha
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Are my eyes confusing me or what am i seeing ,is that not a man on wedding gowncheesy cheesy cheesy,chai,i wish something like this can happen in nigeria,so nigeria men would know that men and women are fast becoming equal.

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Onitemhi(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Dey don smoke big colobian weed before dem go for the party

5 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Chaos14: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
I go love ooo!! embarassed cry
No one go love evening newspaper you've reached your expiry date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Eww

6 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by samuelpeters(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2022
As them de sef, you go know who go be the man grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2022
NAWA O
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by fati2001(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Very cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by gulfer: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Two males getting married, LHM angry angry angry angry
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2022
fati2001:
Very cool cool
You can never have a wedding like this... grin

Eyaa grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Gift96: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2022
What kind of fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by fati2001(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

You can never have a wedding like this... grin

Eyaa grin

Yes with an ugly Nigerian man with shapeless body.

2 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by PJtech: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
who can gift me 10k make i take buy 2nd hand phone please
i really need an android
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss
You need better gbola to service and correct your brain
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by BigDawsNet: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wots now our own dere?

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Karleb(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
No wonder you hate men so much. I won't be surprised if the vast majority of red pillars are closet gays too.

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss
Lesbian grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
fati2001:

Yes with an ugly Nigerian man with shapeless body.
How is your cousin of husband? grin

What about your 2 kids? Where they able to get enrolled in Arabic school? grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww
Siofra come and marry Islandlady grin

She is beautiful grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her / What's Going Through His Mind(photo) / Guys Throw In Your Pu*ssy Challenge Lyrics Here Lets See Whos Got The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.