Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? (886 Views)

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / For Quiet People Only! / Nigerians What Is Your Problem With Quiet People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? by Sirchiboy: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2022
LET ME GIVE YOU FACTS ABOUT QUIET PEOPLE
1. Quiet people talk a lot inside of their heart, sometimes they talk alone.
2. Once they get comfortable with you they get crazy and wild.
3. They speak in thoughts and heart.
4. They are shy, they can't maintain eye contact a lot.
5. They have too much anger don't get them pissed off. And they know how to micromanage their anger issues.
6. They are strong and very intelligent.
7. They are very crazy on social media (sometimes)
8. They have very cool personalities and are fun to be with.
9. Their minds are always calculating, they are overthinking too much. Bad things and good things. That's how I have noticed.
10. They are loyal and love the most in relationships. When quite people they are in a relationship they love you wholeheartedly. They love deep. But if they don't love you, they leave you completely due to their love is very strong.
11. They never show their pain, and they are emotional people.
12. Some of them are depressed and alone but they pretend, deep down they feel like to be alone, they are introvert people.
13. They've got the cutest smile and weirdest laughter.
14. Most of them they like facts, and they are honest.
15. Quiet people are likely to be secretive, also they hide many things, but if you want to make them feel uncomfortable nor melancholy they will tell the truth as it is without any fear.
16. Quiet people are introverts they are actually happy when they are alone. As long as they are busy with what they love. It's okay.
17. Quiet people, and introvert people create their own scenes in their mind and believe them.
18. Quiet people, and introverted people they love to read. Reading books, especially novels both fiction and nonfiction books. Sometimes inspirational books (self help books)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm, nice one.
Re: Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? by mitchelle16(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? by tobechi20(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good. They don't like polygamy

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Quiet People!!?!?? by Beegrace: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
,nice one op... 95% description of myself... wonderful!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife / Wife Controls The Husband? Husband Controls The Wife ? Discuss? / Doctors In The House Come Help A Friend Of Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.