Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday (38540 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by illuminutty: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lalasticlala are you there?

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by royalair(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Comrade you Don fall hands. Na woman kill snake for you

3 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Dollywood(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kog45(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

I dey kill cockroaches, mosquitoes and houseflies wella sir�
Chai I don see my type o....serious my wife in my presence has killed three snakes cos I hate seeing that deadly creature....na dat make me run comot for the area cos we just wedded then,some years ago.

4 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by rowland545(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
This man nah woman material

3 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Scottz: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo see confirm green mamba

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by kingyakos: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:
Something wey dey harmless...
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

But to be fair green snakes are harmless

Bros no vex green mamba is venomous

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
This wife must be from karakuta kingdom
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by MansoryMX(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

That’s no harmless green snake. It’s a green mamba mere looking at its head and skin

4 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by naija4life247: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros no vex green mamba is venomous

Let's confirm from Lala nah
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kog45(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
royalair:
Comrade you Don fall hands. Na woman kill snake for you
likewise me bro i can't o but my wife dey kill snake with ease....this na ajebo lady o....serious she don killed three when I dey live for wetin I go call snake island o.

6 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Cityfirstborn(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Your wife is Odogwu while you are odiegwu..

5 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Killermamba: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:

Not all just this particular one
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Mystery9(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:

Is it every green snakes that looks harmless to you. Go learn more.

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Mummyfour(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Killed by your wife? shocked

Where I dey wey God dey give women that kind liver?.

The only thing I can kill well na only mosquitoes and coakroaches.

You need to see me killing wall geckos grin
Abeg OP buy your wife correct gift.
Tell her say her fellow woman ( me) dey hail her Weldon grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Namdeenero(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Western green mamba
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Enyimbamercedes: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:

Ever heard of a green mamba? Not all green snakes are harmless
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Killing your own kind is cannibalism.
Guy why na grin
I saw what you did there

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by chikason22(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

I dey kill cockroaches, mosquitoes and houseflies wella sir�
only that

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by TheWolfen(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
That is a green mamba.
Very poisonous and fast. Nah man your wife be. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by GoodFaith: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

You no well, aswear sir��

He well oh
just told you the real story 100%
God bless your wife
All u have is big mouth
Go kill the sneak now
U run like small boy

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by dadabashua1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Starzo: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
wait o,mamba species of snakes don still enter naija??..omo wahala dey o

if I see this kind snake, na to run enter Keke o...I can't coman kee myself

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by CollinsVal(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
She gallant
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
He well oh
God bless your wife
All u have is big mouth
Go kill the sneak now
U run like small boy
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by JONSYN7154: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:
I am a man that cannot kill a rat, let alone a chicken.

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o
You no dey shame say ur wife kill snake and u come dey tell us.

You fall hand.

3 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

You no well, aswear sir��

He well oh
God bless your wife
All u have is big mouth
Go kill the sneak now
U run like small boy
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Angel55555(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o
Philothamnus
That's the name of the snake you can Google it if you want

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Saintmary(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

Guys, be careful o

Na she be your husband.

A woman that can kill a snake does not really need a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by HolySteph(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Looks a mamba.
Black tongue and triangular face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.